Colossal Pedophile Ring Busted, 900 Arrests, 300 Kids Saved — Corporate Media Ignores It

Great news regarding the bust and the kids - thanks, Doc!

Some lib slimeball may be along shortly to say that religious nuts are impeding their personal rights and imposing religion on them.

RodISHI

Well, that didn't take long. This is not and should never be a partisan issue. SHAME on you for saying its liberals but not right wingers.

FACT is, pedos come from all political pov's, all religions, all cultures and societies.

But, you are correct that "religious nuts are impeding ... personal rights and imposing religions..." in that the catholic church takes away the rights of their child victims and imposing a very sick religion on them.

Right or left, rich or poor, religious or atheist - find them. If proven guilty, line them up against a wall and open fire.
Like I said already I was avoiding using a certain posters name. No shame in that for me but you take it where you wish.

I'm not a Catholic and not accountable to what they have done nor for what they have ignored concerning the abuse coming from within their churches and its leadership.
Have you ever been Catholic?
Jake is using the Rules for Radical #13 again. Pick the target and polarize it.... So typical.

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Some lib slimeball may be along shortly to say that religious nuts are impeding their personal rights and imposing religion on them.

RodISHI

Well, that didn't take long. This is not and should never be a partisan issue. SHAME on you for saying its liberals but not right wingers.

FACT is, pedos come from all political pov's, all religions, all cultures and societies.

But, you are correct that "religious nuts are impeding ... personal rights and imposing religions..." in that the catholic church takes away the rights of their child victims and imposing a very sick religion on them.

Right or left, rich or poor, religious or atheist - find them. If proven guilty, line them up against a wall and open fire.
Like I said already I was avoiding using a certain posters name. No shame in that for me but you take it where you wish.

I'm not a Catholic and not accountable to what they have done nor for what they have ignored concerning the abuse coming from within their churches and its leadership.
It was all the rave when the Catholic Church was inclusive to homosexuals, and when it started showing pedophilia, some of those protecting the perps, were wisked away to the Vatican where the Cardinal Law still resides. Many Law Abiding Catholics left the church that day, many liberals stayed with the church. Funny how liberals, love their immoral actions, call US all sorts of names when normal people point out the liberal hypocrisy.
All 'dogs' are slated to be saved at some point in time if at all possible the Lord hates when a 'dog' must be "euthanized because no one wants them" but the pedo thing is never acceptable and to try to cover it over is much worse than "deplorable".

RodISHI

Have you ever been Catholic?
No. Actually I have had churchy people go after me from Catholics to Mormons.

I have also had very good friends that were Catholic or Mormon too.

Last edited:
Save the dogs, euthanize the pedos!
Better yet, lets have babies born and unborn given a chance to prove themselves, and remove(not incarcerate) all criminals of rapist, murder and child molestation, from society forever. Do it the humane way, by stabbing scissors into the criminal's cranium, suck out the gray matter, then donate the organs for profit so the head of PP can buy her porshe. What a novel idea, where everyone wins.

"Washington, D.C. – After a nearly two-year investigation, 870 suspected pedophiles have been arrested across the world, and least 259 sexually abused children have been identified in the wake of major underground online global pedophilia network being taken down, according to the FBI and European authorities.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Europol announced the arrests on Friday, only days after a court sentenced Florida-based Steven Chase, founder of the so-called Playpen pedophilia network, to 30 years in prison.

The arrest of Chase in December 2014 was the impetus for a global probe into the users of the members-only forum, which culminated in the nearly 900 arrests."

Colossal Pedophile Ring Busted, 900 Arrests, 300 Kids Saved — Corporate Media Ignores It

Nah, not here right kids?
not exactly "new" news.

A rule change to make it easier to catch pedophiles will lead to government mass hacking, critics say

There are even youtube videos on it.

So you're a bit behind, my article is from today, yours is from Feb. Do try and keep up.

"Washington, D.C. – After a nearly two-year investigation, 870 suspected pedophiles have been arrested across the world, and least 259 sexually abused children have been identified in the wake of major underground online global pedophilia network being taken down, according to the FBI and European authorities.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Europol announced the arrests on Friday, only days after a court sentenced Florida-based Steven Chase, founder of the so-called Playpen pedophilia network, to 30 years in prison.

The arrest of Chase in December 2014 was the impetus for a global probe into the users of the members-only forum, which culminated in the nearly 900 arrests."

not exactly "new" news.

A rule change to make it easier to catch pedophiles will lead to government mass hacking, critics say

So you're a bit behind, my article is from today, yours is from Feb. Do try and keep up.
Stupid doc. It's not fucking news

not exactly "new" news.

Stupid doc. It's not fucking news

Of course it is, you just care about other people's kids.

andaronjim and his cronies are the alt right equivalent of the far left goofs.

Resort back to the liberal playbook, Jake? Best you can do? You mental midget you.

Hey no really, BENDOG said arresting 900 pedophiles and SAVING 300 kids isn't "news".
You said that, Doc1, not Bendog. And it has been posted where big media has carried this news.

You could have posted the 2011 and 2013 big busts as well, but you have an agenda, don'tcha?

52839.jpg

Well when they say "kids" they normally include 17 year olds and such.

Titles are rhetorical, and teen runaways are vulnerable to adult exploitation.

Overall this is a sickening subject. Glad the FBI is on it.

Don't want to hear the nasty details.

Well when they say "kids" they normally include 17 year olds and such.

Titles are rhetorical, and teen runaways are vulnerable to adult exploitation.

Overall this is a sickening subject. Glad the FBI is on it.

Don't want to hear the nasty details.

yiostheoy

and you're catholic.

Figures.

SHAME on the damn catholics for turning their heads. You think the victims of your priests had that option? You think they do now?

Except of course corporate media wasn't ignoring it.

The ring was busted several years ago- the founder was sentenced this week.

Steven W. Chase sentenced at DuckDuckGo

Always glad to see an asshole like this convicted and I applaud his incarceration.

But the media was ignoring nothing.

Resort back to the liberal playbook, Jake? Best you can do? You mental midget you.
It's the truth. You are the crazy antithesis of the far left. Your kind are antidemocracy, fascist, nationalistic, nativistic, xenophobic. Did I miss anything?
Your kind are antidemocracy, fascist, nationalistic, nativistic, xenophobic. Did I miss anything?
When you have liberal thinking, YES jake you missed something.

oh give me a break. I am not the one out there who is PRO ABORTION like you and your ideologues are Jake. I am not the one pushing Un Affordable Healthcare on the US citizens, who many DONT want it(Where is the CHoice?). I am not the one saying that some people should pay more in taxes when there is supposed to be equal protection laws that apply to ALL citizens, but the left doesn't believe in equal protections, just Social Justice.

Just because you say it Jake, doesn't make it true you Sociopathic liberal.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Which is why the liberal LOVE to kill born and unborn babies with CHOICE.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
You can give liberals all the FACTS, but that doesn't matter as it is Democrat Party first.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Which is why THEY call US the names that apply to them.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Forum List

Back