Colossal Pedophile Ring Busted, 900 Arrests, 300 Kids Saved — Corporate Media Ignores It

James Patterson is reported to be writing a novel about, in part, pedophilia and the rich, using the character of Trump as a model for one of the protagonists.

Great news regarding the bust and the kids - thanks, Doc!

Some lib slimeball may be along shortly to say that religious nuts are impeding their personal rights and imposing religion on them.

RodISHI

Well, that didn't take long. This is not and should never be a partisan issue. SHAME on you for saying its liberals but not right wingers.

FACT is, pedos come from all political pov's, all religions, all cultures and societies.

But, you are correct that "religious nuts are impeding ... personal rights and imposing religions..." in that the catholic church takes away the rights of their child victims and imposing a very sick religion on them.

Right or left, rich or poor, religious or atheist - find them. If proven guilty, line them up against a wall and open fire.
Law abiding citizens follow the law. Not rocket science to prove that either. Conservatives follow the law, liberals hate the law. These aren't Conservatives in UC Berkley.

Glass House and stone 'chuckers'...separate issue. This is a 'good news' story about 300 kids being saved.

The problem is there are a lot more out there, and the child slave market is booming. This should be one of our top issues, IMO. Authorities know many who are involved. Some, IMO, are protected. As mentioned, some pretty important, powerful people went to an island where it was going on. I don't care who you are, what your connections are - if you abuse children, engage in human/child trafficking / child sex slave business, you need to be taken down with 'EXTREME prejudice'.

Even if it was the POPE, I would have no problem seeing him face-down on the pavement in handcuffs if busted for child trafficking - ZERO TOLERANCE doe anyone who engages in it or even protects those who do!

Law abiding citizens follow the law. Not rocket science to prove that either. Conservatives follow the law, liberals hate the law. These are Conservatives in UC Berkley.

'Generalizing' - trying to cram everyone in a group into 1 box. Sorry, but I do not believe in doing so. I believe there can be very bad people in a large group who do not define that group.

Some lib slimeball may be along shortly to say that religious nuts are impeding their personal rights and imposing religion on them.

RodISHI

Well, that didn't take long. This is not and should never be a partisan issue. SHAME on you for saying its liberals but not right wingers.

FACT is, pedos come from all political pov's, all religions, all cultures and societies.

But, you are correct that "religious nuts are impeding ... personal rights and imposing religions..." in that the catholic church takes away the rights of their child victims and imposing a very sick religion on them.

Right or left, rich or poor, religious or atheist - find them. If proven guilty, line them up against a wall and open fire.
Law abiding citizens follow the law. Not rocket science to prove that either. Conservatives follow the law, liberals hate the law. These aren't Conservatives in UC Berkley.
^^ What a goofy statement.

RodISHI

Only you would see it as goofy.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Like only those titled "liberal" are pedophiles.
Sorry but , you don't see Conservatives(not established Republicans) diddling with young boys. When liberalism is all about, "IMMORALITY", then anything goes. That is why your side is such a bunch of immoral miscreants. Should be shot too.
*cough *cough Speaker of the House Hastert *cough *cough

Absolutely, Bill too, he just hasn't been prosecuted yet.
Bill?

Clinton, he has been to Lolita Island several times, I'm sure you just think he went to the beach. This thing is going cut across political lines in a big way.

From the link -

Donald Trump has been on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and has had Jeffrey on his private jet. Trump has publicly named Epstein "a very good friend" and that they have something in common "We both like our ladies on the younger side."

He's probably among the worst but I'll say it again -

Right or left, liberal or conservative, rich or poor, religious or atheist, find them, try them, prove they are guilty and then KILL THEM.

I say that because I believe, as many professionals do, that they cannot change. They are sick and cannot be healed.

Not to mention that their victims got a life sentence.

Sorry but , you don't see Conservatives(not established Republicans) diddling with young boys. When liberalism is all about, "IMMORALITY", then anything goes. That is why your side is such a bunch of immoral miscreants. Should be shot too.

Bill?

Clinton, he has been to Lolita Island several times, I'm sure you just think he went to the beach. This thing is going cut across political lines in a big way.

From the link -

Donald Trump has been on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and has had Jeffrey on his private jet. Trump has publicly named Epstein "a very good friend" and that they have something in common "We both like our ladies on the younger side."

Right or left, liberal or conservative, rich or poor, religious or atheist, find them, try them, prove they are guilty and then KILL THEM.

I say that because I believe, as many professionals do, that they cannot change. They are sick and cannot be healed.

Oh I absolutely agree. There are others here however who think only Pubs could be this vile. Fact of life, people hang out with people that they are like.

RodISHI

andaronjim
You're incredibly ignorant. I suggest you educate yourself.

Bill?

From the link -

Donald Trump isn't a Conservative. We knew that when he was voted for, because we wanted someone who could defeat the woman whose husband rape and abused young girls and women. But hey, did you vote for Hillary? Doesn't that make you an accessory?

Bill?

From the link -

Oh I absolutely agree. There are others here however who think only Pubs could be this vile. Fact of life, people hang out with people that they are like.

Another fact of life is that if you want to find pedophiles, go where there are children.

Thanks why we find them in schools, scout troops and, worst of all catholic churches.

I say that's the worst because the church has hidden pedo priests for generations and they still do. IMO, that's inexcusable and the fault for it continuing lies directly with active catholics. If they demanded change, if they boycotted, en masse, we would see a change.

Bill?

From the link -

Donald Trump isn't a Conservative. We knew that when he was voted for, because we wanted someone who could defeat the woman whose husband rape and abused young girls and women. But hey, did you vote for Hillary? Doesn't that make you an accessory?

andaronjim
You're incredibly ignorant. I suggest you educate yourself.

RodISHI

Only you would see it as goofy.

View attachment 125708
^^ A typical goofy far right meme that really is a mirror image of the poster.

"Washington, D.C. – After a nearly two-year investigation, 870 suspected pedophiles have been arrested across the world, and least 259 sexually abused children have been identified in the wake of major underground online global pedophilia network being taken down, according to the FBI and European authorities.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Europol announced the arrests on Friday, only days after a court sentenced Florida-based Steven Chase, founder of the so-called Playpen pedophilia network, to 30 years in prison.

The arrest of Chase in December 2014 was the impetus for a global probe into the users of the members-only forum, which culminated in the nearly 900 arrests."

Colossal Pedophile Ring Busted, 900 Arrests, 300 Kids Saved — Corporate Media Ignores It

Nah, not here right kids?
not exactly "new" news.

A rule change to make it easier to catch pedophiles will lead to government mass hacking, critics say

There are even youtube videos on it.

RodISHI

Like I said already I was avoiding using a certain posters name. No shame in that for me but you take it where you wish.

I'm not a Catholic and not accountable to what they have done nor for what they have ignored concerning the abuse coming from within their churches and its leadership.

RodISHI

Like I said already I was avoiding using a certain posters name. No shame in that for me but you take it where you wish.

I'm not a Catholic and not accountable to what they have done nor for what they have ignored concerning the abuse coming from within their churches and its leadership.
It was all the rave when the Catholic Church was inclusive to homosexuals, and when it started showing pedophilia, some of those protecting the perps, were wisked away to the Vatican where the Cardinal Law still resides. Many Law Abiding Catholics left the church that day, many liberals stayed with the church. Funny how liberals, love their immoral actions, call US all sorts of names when normal people point out the liberal hypocrisy.

"Washington, D.C. – After a nearly two-year investigation, 870 suspected pedophiles have been arrested across the world, and least 259 sexually abused children have been identified in the wake of major underground online global pedophilia network being taken down, according to the FBI and European authorities.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Europol announced the arrests on Friday, only days after a court sentenced Florida-based Steven Chase, founder of the so-called Playpen pedophilia network, to 30 years in prison.

The arrest of Chase in December 2014 was the impetus for a global probe into the users of the members-only forum, which culminated in the nearly 900 arrests."

Nah, not here right kids?
Not reported? Really pedophile ring bust - Bing

When did you hear about it on Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC or CNN?

There are several independent news orgs - I remember hearing about this on one of them but can't remember which one. It was probably either Free Speech TV or LINK.

I don't watch local TV but the cable news shows now just show the same few stories over and over again until there's another mass shooting.

The days of true news reporting is pretty much over - something I've ranted about for a long time. Watch the documentary Orwell rolls In His Grave if you want to how it happened. Its available on You Tube.

RodISHI

Have you ever been Catholic?

RodISHI

It was all the rave when the Catholic Church was inclusive to homosexuals, and when it started showing pedophilia, some of those protecting the perps, were wisked away to the Vatican where the Cardinal Law still resides. Many Law Abiding Catholics left the church that day, many liberals stayed with the church. Funny how liberals, love their immoral actions, call US all sorts of names when normal people point out the liberal hypocrisy.
The U.S. bishops and homosexual-pedophile priests
U.S. News & World Reports states that the clergy sex-abuse scandals are “revealing a bureaucracy unable--or unwilling--to keep discipline within its own ranks” (“Unholy crisis,” February 11, 2002, p. 25). These scandals are sure signs that certain priests and bishops have apostatized from the Catholic Faith.

In February 1961, the Sacred Congregation for Religious issued the following statement: "Advancement to religious vows and ordination should be barred to those who are afflicted with evil tendencies to homosexuality or pederasty, since for them the common life and the priestly ministry would constitute serious dangers.... They are not fit subjects for the religious life." The Holy Father’s spokesman, Joaquin Navarro-Valls, recently stated that no man demonstrating homosexual tendencies can be ordained to the priesthood.
When you know about liberalism and who they follow, you can see why they act immorally as they do.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

obama_satan_lookalike.jpg

Forum List

Back