Colossal Pedophile Ring Busted, 900 Arrests, 300 Kids Saved — Corporate Media Ignores It

"Washington, D.C. – After a nearly two-year investigation, 870 suspected pedophiles have been arrested across the world, and least 259 sexually abused children have been identified in the wake of major underground online global pedophilia network being taken down, according to the FBI and European authorities.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Europol announced the arrests on Friday, only days after a court sentenced Florida-based Steven Chase, founder of the so-called Playpen pedophilia network, to 30 years in prison.

The arrest of Chase in December 2014 was the impetus for a global probe into the users of the members-only forum, which culminated in the nearly 900 arrests."

Colossal Pedophile Ring Busted, 900 Arrests, 300 Kids Saved — Corporate Media Ignores It

Nah, not here right kids?
global probe ?
I think that statement is too close to the crime.

Oh it's Global alright, Jimmy Savile convicted and sentenced since died. LONGSTANDING ties with the European Elite.

In prison, the very worst society has to offer - drug dealers, murderers, etc... - will kill a known pedophile / child abuser put in with them as soon as they can. They believe anyone who hurts a child deserves death...but some of the most educated, non-criminals in our society defend and protect these criminals. Makes me wonder sometimes what it says about 'civilized society'....

In prison, the very worst society has to offer - drug dealers, murderers, etc... - will kill a known pedophile / child abuser put in with them as soon as they can. They believe anyone who hurts a child deserves death...but some of the most educated, non-criminals in our society defend and protect these criminals. Makes me wonder sometimes what it says about 'civilized society'....
I have often wondered why families keep abuse of a child in the family hush, hush as that also provides cover for abusers to damage other children in that same family. It is like they consider it a disgrace on themselves and go into full denial.

Great news regarding the bust and the kids - thanks, Doc!

Some lib slimeball may be along shortly to say that religious nuts are impeding their personal rights and imposing religion on them.
Like only those titled "liberal" are pedophiles.
Sorry but , you don't see Conservatives(not established Republicans) diddling with young boys. When liberalism is all about, "IMMORALITY", then anything goes. That is why your side is such a bunch of immoral miscreants. Should be shot too.
I am sure you know every single so called conservative, and any that are caught are not real conservatives..Next...In the realm of denial..

Civilized society took a turn for the worse when the 1960's started their war on the nuclear family. yes there were some problem back then, but far fewer events happened, but then Jimmy Carter with his liberal compassion, enacted the law that started the closing of Insane Asylums, and since then, the slow decay of the world, through liberalism, has created such a Neanderthal world.
Jimmy Carter: Mental Health Systems Act Remarks on Signing S. 1177 Into Law
Jimmy Carter
Mental Health Systems Act Remarks on Signing S. 1177 Into Law
October 7, 1980
THE PRESIDENT. Senator Kennedy and Congressman Waxman, Congressman Harris, Congressman Fisher, Secretary Harris, and all of you who are so interested in this particular aspect of American life:

MS-13-Tattoo-Designs-29.jpg

Some lib slimeball may be along shortly to say that religious nuts are impeding their personal rights and imposing religion on them.
Sorry but , you don't see Conservatives(not established Republicans) diddling with young boys. When liberalism is all about, "IMMORALITY", then anything goes. That is why your side is such a bunch of immoral miscreants. Should be shot too.
I am sure you know every single so called conservative, and any that are caught are not real conservatives..Next...In the realm of denial..
Only realm of denial is liberalism.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
It was Russia and Wikileaks that caused me to lose.
I don't remember what happened when my car went over the bridge.
Even after 7 years of economic failure, it was George Bush's fault for why the economy sucks.

Denial, Liberals love it, then tries to blame everyone else for their immoral acts.

th57M922P5.jpg

Again with the biased politicizing - from both sides. Sin - acts such as lying, rape, pedophilia, etc knows no political boundaries. People are people...and people who abuse children are SICK. Period.

I saw this documentary where this camera crew talked to 4 serial pedophiles. One of them told of how the authorities had tried EVERYTHING on his. jail, therapy, psychiatrists, and even chemical castration - nothing worked. He told of the urge inside pedophiles like him, like a demon, that could never be sated, never be suppressed, no matter how much the individual actually WANTED to stop. The person doing the interviews asked him what could or should be done.

He - the pedophile - said if people were humane they would simply put people, pedophiles, like him to death. He said it is the only way to keep children safe and would put him 'out of his misery'. It was an extremely powerful interview...

Good news. I am pleased that these monsters are off the streets. Too bad retards are trying make this about lame political smears instead.

"Washington, D.C. – After a nearly two-year investigation, 870 suspected pedophiles have been arrested across the world, and least 259 sexually abused children have been identified in the wake of major underground online global pedophilia network being taken down, according to the FBI and European authorities.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Europol announced the arrests on Friday, only days after a court sentenced Florida-based Steven Chase, founder of the so-called Playpen pedophilia network, to 30 years in prison.

The arrest of Chase in December 2014 was the impetus for a global probe into the users of the members-only forum, which culminated in the nearly 900 arrests."

Not reported? Really pedophile ring bust - Bing

Good news. I am pleased that these monsters are off the streets. Too bad retards are trying make this about lame political smears instead.
Sorry I had a particular person in mind when I said "libs".

Last edited:

Take it up with author kid.

When did you hear about it on Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC or CNN?

*cough *cough Speaker of the House Hastert *cough *cough

Absolutely, Bill too, he just hasn't been prosecuted yet.

Comrade RODishi has the right to her viewpoint, like any far right winger. In the meantime, she can read Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops and Hundreds Arrested In Huge Los Angeles Pedo Ring Bust and several otherrs.
'She has a tendency to get very pissed at people who abuse children'.
As well she and all people should feel. What is wrong is to say that conservatives, for example, are more prone to pedophilia, or, for that matter, liberals. It would be natural for pedos to adopt fraudulently radical libertarianism to lower consent ages and reduce LEO presence in stopping the scourage.
Well you do have those extremist Islamist who abuse women and children too that are claiming to be conservatives so you can lump them in with the rabid lib fiends.
They are true conservatives, yes.
I wouldn't call them that but we have been on a labeling kick so go for it.
Muslims are conservative, yes, as you have just admitted.

Bill?

Bill?

Clinton, he has been to Lolita Island several times, I'm sure you just think he went to the beach. This thing is going cut across political lines in a big way.

Bill?

Clinton, he has been to Lolita Island several times, I'm sure you just think he went to the beach. This thing is going cut across political lines in a big way.
Sure, he has not, but you continue to libel.

RodISHI

Well, that didn't take long. This is not and should never be a partisan issue. SHAME on you for saying its liberals but not right wingers.

FACT is, pedos come from all political pov's, all religions, all cultures and societies.

But, you are correct that "religious nuts are impeding ... personal rights and imposing religions..." in that the catholic church takes away the rights of their child victims and imposing a very sick religion on them.

Right or left, rich or poor, religious or atheist - find them. If proven guilty, line them up against a wall and open fire.

Forum List

Back