Colorado shooter transgendered threads

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Isn't it interesting there have been multiple threads by conservatives about the shooter checking female in a voter registration form once? But not a single thread by a conservative condemning the shooting?

My theory: it's a Planned Parenthood shooting, and deep down conservatives think that's not so bad. Many probably applaud it. American Taliban indeed...

That is not true. I condemn the shootings. Murder is wrong. It was not a Christian who committed this crime. I suppose many conservatives feel it was unfair for Planned Parenthood to blame the Christian community when there was no evidence that would have led them to believe it was a Christian or a Conservative. Perhaps that led some people to distance themselves from the story. I really cannot say. I feel for the families who lost loved ones. It was a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

Damn liberals get trolled and they make a thread about it...:lmao:

Last edited:
You know I haven't noticed many if any threads by liberals condemning the shooting I have noticed a few trying to blame conservatives for the shooters actions though. Seems like some on the left are more concerned with using the shooting for politicial purposes than any actual concern for the victims themselves.

• Banned
You know I haven't noticed many if any threads by liberals condemning the shooting I have noticed a few trying to blame conservatives for the shooters actions though. Seems like some on the left are more concerned with using the shooting for politicial purposes than any actual concern for the victims themselves.
Meanwhile we should see a 7th or 8th thread about the shooter maybe (but probably not) being a transgender any minute now :rolleyes:

Meanwhile we should see a 7th or 8th thread about the shooter maybe (but probably not) being a transgender any minute now :rolleyes:
And in that same time frame we may very well see another thread blaming Republicans for his actions.

• Banned
And in that same time frame we may very well see another thread blaming Republicans for his actions.
Republican rhetoric over the last few months directly about Planned Parenthood is certainly far more relevant than a voter registration from years ago. Especially cosidering he told police no more baby parts.

Transgenders are the lap dogs of sadist baby killing bulldyke dryhumpers.

As if a transgender would do it.

look at the guys mug shot...he is no tranny...but it was fun trolling the trolls

Here’s a broadcastify audio of the first 30 minutes.

Not many people have listened to it on that link, 8,000 views.
I don’t think many people are aware that Dear wasn’t inside the building during the first 30 minutes when police were on scene and on the scanners.
In this audio the first shooting victim was at Elite Vision, the building in front of Planned Parenthood.

That is not true. I condemn the shootings. Murder is wrong. It was not a Christian who committed this crime. I suppose many conservatives feel it was unfair for Planned Parenthood to blame the Christian community when there was no evidence that would have led them to believe it was a Christian or a Conservative. Perhaps that led some people to distance themselves from the story. I really cannot say. I feel for the families who lost loved ones. It was a terrible thing to happen to anyone.
look at the guys mug shot...he is no tranny...but it was fun trolling the trolls
?

He looks like a transgender to me.

Republican rhetoric over the last few months directly about Planned Parenthood is certainly far more relevant than a voter registration from years ago. Especially cosidering he told police no more baby parts.
And yet the rhetoric of black lives matter didn't seem relevant to the left when cops were being murdered sitting in their cars. By the way unless something has changed no one from the police have confirmed the no more baby parts comment.

Planned parenthood made the comment to feed their political view into the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a
Isn't it interesting there have been multiple threads by conservatives about the shooter checking female in a voter registration form once? But not a single thread by a conservative condemning the shooting?

My theory: it's a Planned Parenthood shooting, and deep down conservatives think that's not so bad. Many probably applaud it. American Taliban indeed...
Not a single thread from Liberals condemning abortions/murder either.

Or conservatives know it's bad and they are trying to deflect from the possibility that the shooting was yet another incident of rightwing domestic terrorism.

Should it turn out that indeed the shooting was motivated by hostility toward privacy rights and Planned Parenthood, not only would it be politically embarrassing for conservatives, it would also undermine their hostile rhetoric concerning Syrian refugees and their lies about those refugees being 'terrorists.'

There are millions of people angry at PP for what was revealed. One was a nut case coco bird that went crazy. Put him away in a nut house and let Obabble form a committee to determine where the rest of the nuts are.

he is a white christian southerner terrorist

I agree! They are Crazy. Evil. Christian. Terrorists.

Shouldn't be any threads in politics on this CURRENT EVENT, politicizing it is repugnant.

Shouldn't be any threads in politics on this CURRENT EVENT, politicizing it is repugnant.
It's interesting that you didn't post that in any of the apologist "tranny" threads.

Forum List

Back