Colorado shooter transgendered threads

That is not true. I condemn the shootings. Murder is wrong. It was not a Christian who committed this crime. I suppose many conservatives feel it was unfair for Planned Parenthood to blame the Christian community when there was no evidence that would have led them to believe it was a Christian or a Conservative. Perhaps that led some people to distance themselves from the story. I really cannot say. I feel for the families who lost loved ones. It was a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

When did Planned Parenthood blame the Christian community?

That is not true. I condemn the shootings. Murder is wrong. It was not a Christian who committed this crime. I suppose many conservatives feel it was unfair for Planned Parenthood to blame the Christian community when there was no evidence that would have led them to believe it was a Christian or a Conservative. Perhaps that led some people to distance themselves from the story. I really cannot say. I feel for the families who lost loved ones. It was a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

Jeri is a thread destroyer. Please don't invite her back into this thread...

Isn't it interesting there have been multiple threads by conservatives about the shooter checking female in a voter registration form once? But not a single thread by a conservative condemning the shooting?

My theory: it's a Planned Parenthood shooting, and deep down conservatives think that's not so bad. Many probably applaud it. American Taliban indeed...

Shouldn't be any threads in politics on this CURRENT EVENT, politicizing it is repugnant.
It's interesting that you didn't post that in any of the apologist "tranny" threads.

Good observation. :)

Isn't it interesting there have been multiple threads by conservatives about the shooter checking female in a voter registration form once? But not a single thread by a conservative condemning the shooting?

My theory: it's a Planned Parenthood shooting, and deep down conservatives think that's not so bad. Many probably applaud it. American Taliban indeed...
I am a conservative and I have posted a couple of times calling the shooter a whack job who ought to be shot for what he did. If that is not a condemnation then I do not know what is. Perhaps leftists are just so fuvking stupid that it needs to be spelled out for them as is for a second grader. I HEREBY CONDEMN THE MAN WHO SHOT INNOCENT PEOPLE AT THE COLORADO PP FACILITY. I CONDEMN HIM AND HIS ACTIONS.

There, does that make you feel better?

Oh man, he's on to us.

Okie doke. :)

Whether the shooter was a Christian or not is irrelevant, if he is a Christian he's not representative of all Christians; just as if a Muslim had committed the crime he likewise would not be representative of all Muslims.

And that's the problem for most on the right, to try to propagate the lie that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists,' and that Islam is a 'terrorist religion,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Now, faced with the prospect of a Christian committing an act of domestic terror, many on the right want to have it both ways – they want to continue to condemn 'all Muslims' when a single Muslim commits an act of terror, while at the same time claim that a Christian terrorist 'acted alone,' and is not representative of all Christians.

But that's not how it works, conservatives indeed can't have it both ways.

I am a conservative and I have posted a couple of times calling the shooter a whack job who ought to be shot for what he did. If that is not a condemnation then I do not know what is. Perhaps leftists are just so fuvking stupid that it needs to be spelled out for them as is for a second grader. I HEREBY CONDEMN THE MAN WHO SHOT INNOCENT PEOPLE AT THE COLORADO PP FACILITY. I CONDEMN HIM AND HIS ACTIONS.

Then you are a rarity among conservatives. Good for you! :thup:

Didn't post it in shittingbulls thread either, at least it tied it to comments made by a politician, you on the other hand tied it to nothing but bashing republicans.

Isn't it interesting that this thread is pure b.s.

You know I haven't noticed many if any threads by liberals condemning the shooting I have noticed a few trying to blame conservatives for the shooters actions though. Seems like some on the left are more concerned with using the shooting for politicial purposes than any actual concern for the victims themselves.
Meanwhile we should see a 7th or 8th thread about the shooter maybe (but probably not) being a transgender any minute now :rolleyes:
And in that same time frame we may very well see another thread blaming Republicans for his actions.
Republican rhetoric over the last few months directly about Planned Parenthood is certainly far more relevant than a voter registration from years ago. Especially cosidering he told police no more baby parts.

Yeah cause his politics have zero relevance to a political act.

Then you are a rarity among conservatives. Good for you! :thup:

No he isn't. But you'd like to believe that

Isn't it interesting that this thread is pure b.s.
I found a gold tablet in the woods that says it's a great thread. But sorry I can't show it to you.

he is a white christian southerner terrorist
Slow down Libtard....lets give climate change its respect also.

I agree! They are Crazy. Evil. Christian. Terrorists.
Hey shiting bull, how many queers have you turned away? Why does your kind hate them so much?

Check out all of these anti gay jokes said by Rodney danger field. There were funny then and they are funny now!

Forum List

Back