Colorado Police Officer Body Slams a 22-Year Old Woman Face First

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content

Text under video:

"Shocking video shows Colorado police officers body slamming a sorority girl, 22, outside a bar after she 'assaulted' one of the officers Michaella Surat, 22, was thrown to the ground by a police officer on Thursday Cell phone footage captured her arrest outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins Police had been called to break up a fight involving Surat's boyfriend She allegedly struck an officer before she was thrown to the ground and arrested Video of the incident has been viewed thousands of times on social media Shocked viewers accused the police officers of being too rough with Surat."

She hit an officer, too fucking bad.

Besides, the sexes are equal now, if that was a man hitting an officer no one would care.

• Banned

Besides, the sexes are equal now, if that was a man hitting an officer no one would care.

But it was such a hard core body slam though. Was that really necessary? That could've caused permanent dental damage or even a skull fracture, or worse. I realize you need to smack a bitch up now and then, but that seemed a bit excessive, especially considering she weighs about 90 pounds and posed exactly zero threat to the pig.

I have a hard time defending cops because I know how they are (for the most part), and they are not all the virtuous, law abiding citizens they're made out to be. Many of them have serious psychological problems and should not have a badge or authority.

He just flinched. She was so skinny he probably had no idea so little force could create that much impact.

Stop making bullshit excuses for pigs.
Alrighty then! I am a veterinarian but I think you love bacon. Hypocrites are like that. Cops are pigs until you need them, then its all "where are they when you need them" crap. Pearls before swine. oink oink.

He just flinched. She was so skinny he probably had no idea so little force could create that much impact.

Alrighty then! I am a veterinarian but I think you love bacon. Hypocrites are like that. Cops are pigs until you need them, then its all "where are they when you need them" crap. Pearls before swine. oink oink.
Faulty analogy. We PAY them to protect us. We DON'T pay them to victimize us. They're paid to be there when we need them.

They're paid to be there when we need them.

Unless of course, you're speeding, or stealing, or similarly breaking the law ... then they're oppressing you by being there.

But it was such a hard core body slam though. Was that really necessary? That could've caused permanent dental damage or even a skull fracture, or worse. I realize you need to smack a bitch up now and then, but that seemed a bit excessive, especially considering she weighs about 90 pounds and posed exactly zero threat to the pig.
The first problem I see is a young woman being belligerent with a Cop. Never a good idea. Second problem is he then employed a take down move to gain control. Cops are trained to take down 200 lb men not 90 pound girls, thus the hard slam. He could have gained control without that move, but I don't think he tried to hurt her.

Big or small animal veterinarian? I guess you are a big animal vet because you said oink oink. When young I worked on a sheep and hog farm so we have something in common.

I have never met a bad cop and believe you me that I have met a lot of cops in a lot different countries due to my infractions of the law. Sometimes a cop takes a payoff and that is a good cop.

Forum List

Back