Colorado Police Officer Body Slams a 22-Year Old Woman Face First

okay i am now just calling bullshit on xband and his claims of service....
I dare you to call me out on my military service. That is a dare and I dare you to double dare me. Do it if you have the balls and I will draw the line in the sand with my big toe and triple dare to cross it. : )

ya gonna claim a purple heart for hurting your toe drawing lines in the sand?

He just flinched. She was so skinny he probably had no idea so little force could create that much impact.

Stop making bullshit excuses for pigs.
Alrighty then! I am a veterinarian but I think you love bacon. Hypocrites are like that. Cops are pigs until you need them, then its all "where are they when you need them" crap. Pearls before swine. oink oink.
Faulty analogy. We PAY them to protect us. We DON'T pay them to victimize us. They're paid to be there when we need them.
You don't pay them for anything. The government pays them and they work for the politicians. That is why in these libtarded areas where the low life dims are rioting and tearing up stuff, the cops do nothing. The douche politicians tell them to do nothing.

Text under video:

"Shocking video shows Colorado police officers body slamming a sorority girl, 22, outside a bar after she 'assaulted' one of the officers Michaella Surat, 22, was thrown to the ground by a police officer on Thursday Cell phone footage captured her arrest outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins Police had been called to break up a fight involving Surat's boyfriend She allegedly struck an officer before she was thrown to the ground and arrested Video of the incident has been viewed thousands of times on social media Shocked viewers accused the police officers of being too rough with Surat."

LOL, you know nothing about police work
When someone resists you don''t mess around.
She showed a lack of respect for authority and paid for it.
To bad so sad

Unbelievable.

When a cop tells you to do something, the law requires you to do it under penalties of restraint, custody, violence, and loss of physical freedom and money and possessions.

Comply now and complain later.

ou don't pay them for anything. The government pays them and they work for the politicians. That is why in these libtarded areas where the low life dims are rioting and tearing up stuff, the cops do nothing. The douche politicians tell them to do nothing.

Ultimately the taxpayer pays the bill but you're right, politicians determine our salaries, our benefits, and our work environment.

And you're also right that politicians set police priorities and policies. They create the laws and tell us how and when to enforce them

I dare you to call me out on my military service. That is a dare and I dare you to double dare me. Do it if you have the balls and I will draw the line in the sand with my big toe and triple dare to cross it. : )

I refused a Bronze Star with the V device in a combat zone because I did something bad by usurping power from the Captain which can result a summary court martial. When I refused the medal the Captain did not get his medal. Two years later on shore duty I refused an Good Conduct Medal because I did not deserve it but at threat of Court Martial I accepted it with everyone standing at attention except for me. I got paid to do my job and don't need a medal to prove it. Combat Action Ribbon or Medal is the highest that my DD-214 shows.

I refused a Bronze Star with the V device in a combat zone because I did something bad by usurping power from the Captain which can result a summary court martial. When I refused the medal the Captain did not get his medal. Two years later on shore duty I refused an Good Conduct Medal because I did not deserve it but at threat of Court Martial I accepted it with everyone standing at attention except for me. I got paid to do my job and don't need a medal to prove it. Combat Action Ribbon or Medal is the highest that my DD-214 shows.

Here's the thing, band ...

I'm a veteran myself, Navy, and a lot of guys and gals with whom I work are also veterans. It's my experience that veterans almost never discuss their decorations or accomplishments with non veterans and especially with ones they don't know.

You might be different from everyone one else, but you can't fail to notice how it makes you look when you brag on your service like that.

Personally, I don't hate cops but I do not trust them. I have called them several times over the years and only once that I recall they actually helped. The dumbass UPS driver delivered a package I was waiting for to the wrong address. To make a long story short the driver went back over there and the package was gone. He came back to my house and suggested I call the police and I did. The officer went to the house and knocked on the door and there was no answer.He said he left a card on the door. The officer said that was all he could do. A few hours later the package appeared on my porch. I think the people at the house saw the cop. Also, the people at this house are ex-convicts and dopers.

I am USUALLY always respectful toward police. One time I wasn't. Told him to get off my land.

The cop gave her more than a bitch slap and was judge and jury on the spot. She must have said something bad about the cop to get him so enraged to slam her face on the concrete. Even cops have a sense of civility but when pushed too hard can and will become unglued.
If they become unglued under stress, then they should NOT in any way, become cops....they simply don't have the proper demeanor for it.

The cop gave her more than a bitch slap and was judge and jury on the spot. She must have said something bad about the cop to get him so enraged to slam her face on the concrete. Even cops have a sense of civility but when pushed too hard can and will become unglued.
If they become unglued under stress, then they should NOT in any way, become cops....they simply don't have the proper demeanor for it.
Since none of you really know what happened, you just make up your own version. cool. You don't know what she said, you don't know what led up to him throwing her down and you don't know what his mindset was. So he's guilty, right?

This is another case of a bully with a badge and a gun. this one might actually get fired because his victim was white.
Typical regressive dim racist remark.

Hey, let's get real, buddy, most cops are good guys.

Some do bad things because they are poorly trained.

Some do bad things because they are bullies.

I'm willing to bet when we find out this officers name, he's going to have a whole file of civilian complaints for excessive force.

Forum List

Back