Colorado Police Officer Body Slams a 22-Year Old Woman Face First

This isn't the first time a woman who has no business mixing it up with a man cries when they land on their ass. The obvious question is why do women think they have a chance?

In an effort to promote some kind of equality, silly tv shows depict women throwing men up against the wall. It's not real. Women can't really attack men and not end up on ground.

This isn't the first time a woman who has no business mixing it up with a man cries when they land on their ass. The obvious question is why do women think they have a chance?

In an effort to promote some kind of equality, silly tv shows depict women throwing men up against the wall. It's not real. Women can't really attack men and not end up on ground.
They can...if the man is a leftist.

They can...if the man is a leftist.
Those aren't real men.

No matter how you justify it in your head it still matters little. I would recommend she learn to behave in public and Listen to the cops. If your thinking she will sue the PD then I recommend you do some more digging on Colorado law, specifically Larimer county law. Matter of fact, that's already been addressed in one commentary.
[

No jury is going to look at that tape and think, "Wow, that's some darned good police work, there."

And learn to use the quote feature, stupid!

When are people going to learn, you cannot refuse to follow a police officer's commands.

When are police going to learn, a badge isn't a bully license.

Maybe a few more lawsuits, throwing a few of them in jail, they'll get the idea.
they simply get used to the idea that the law, is always on their side.

No matter how you justify it in your head it still matters little. I would recommend she learn to behave in public and Listen to the cops. If your thinking she will sue the PD then I recommend you do some more digging on Colorado law, specifically Larimer county law. Matter of fact, that's already been addressed in one commentary.
[

No jury is going to look at that tape and think, "Wow, that's some darned good police work, there."

And learn to use the quote feature, stupid!

When are people going to learn, you cannot refuse to follow a police officer's commands.

When are police going to learn, a badge isn't a bully license.

Maybe a few more lawsuits, throwing a few of them in jail, they'll get the idea.
they simply get used to the idea that the law, is always on their side.

Not really. It's an ad town to have issues with the law though.

I have a hard time defending cops because I know how they are (for the most part), and they are not all the virtuous, law abiding citizens they're made out to be. Many of them have serious psychological problems and should not have a badge or authority.
I've run into a few of those.. as someone who is also a 100lb woman....it is terrifying.

The cop gave her more than a bitch slap and was judge and jury on the spot. She must have said something bad about the cop to get him so enraged to slam her face on the concrete. Even cops have a sense of civility but when pushed too hard can and will become unglued.
Some cops don't have a sense of civility. Some cops abuse citizens, unprovoked.

There will outrage about this because the girl is white.
Yeah, cause theres NEVER any outrage when its a black victim. :laugh:
there's outrage by black people... when they are outraged they are labeled racist thug hate groups. (BLM)
They are labeled racist thug hate groups BECAUSE they are racist thugs who hate white people.
:blahblah:turn off alex jones
I despise Alex Jones just as much as i despise you and BLM. Youre all fucking retards.

There will outrage about this because the girl is white.
Yeah, cause theres NEVER any outrage when its a black victim. :laugh:
there's outrage by black people... when they are outraged they are labeled racist thug hate groups. (BLM)
They are labeled racist thug hate groups BECAUSE they are racist thugs who hate white people.
:blahblah:turn off alex jones
I despise Alex Jones just as much as i despise you and BLM. Youre all fucking retards.
:beer:

Forum List

Back