Police officer admits to having sex while her 3-year-old daughter died alone in a hot car

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Former police officer admits to having sex while her 3-year-old daughter died alone in a hot car

A 29-year-old former police officer admitted she was having sex with her boss while her young daughter died in her patrol car.

On Monday Cassie Barker, once an officer with the Long Beach, Miss., Police Department, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the 2016 death of her 3-year-old daughter, Cheyenne Hyer, from heat exposure, according to the (Biloxi) Sun Herald.

On Sept. 30 of that year, Barker left her daughter in her parked patrol car outside the home of her then-boss Clark Ladner while the two had sex and slept over a period of four hours. Although the car’s air conditioner was running, it was not blowing cold air. The Associated Press reported that Barker and Ladner were immediately fired, however, Ladner was not charged, as he told officers he wasn’t aware that Cheyenne was in the car.

Great job officer, your tail light is out by the way, you fix it yet genius

What is there to say?

It's unspeakable.

Former police officer admits to having sex while her 3-year-old daughter died alone in a hot car

A 29-year-old former police officer admitted she was having sex with her boss while her young daughter died in her patrol car.

On Monday Cassie Barker, once an officer with the Long Beach, Miss., Police Department, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the 2016 death of her 3-year-old daughter, Cheyenne Hyer, from heat exposure, according to the (Biloxi) Sun Herald.

On Sept. 30 of that year, Barker left her daughter in her parked patrol car outside the home of her then-boss Clark Ladner while the two had sex and slept over a period of four hours. Although the car’s air conditioner was running, it was not blowing cold air. The Associated Press reported that Barker and Ladner were immediately fired, however, Ladner was not charged, as he told officers he wasn’t aware that Cheyenne was in the car.

Maybe she was as irresponsible as a FORMER Police officer as she was a parent. That's pretty weak if you are trying to smear Police with that tragic story.

• Banned

Maybe she was as irresponsible as a FORMER Police officer as she was a parent. That's pretty weak if you are trying to smear Police with that tragic story.
Go get your Donuts

They were inside for 4 hours, and we're supposed to believe she didn't tell her boss the little girl was in the car that whole time ? Bullshit - he fucking knew. If I was that 3 year-old's father it would take me a long time to cool off about this.

What...you couldn’t find any current atrocities
I am guessing that the authority people are only just now getting to the case? In other words, when are they going to finally speed things up and get these monsters dealt with faster? To me, anything involving the death or abuse of a child should be first priority above anything else that may be going on in the court rooms.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What...you couldn’t find any current atrocities
I am guessing that the authority people are only just now getting to the case? In other words, when are they going to finally speed things up and get these monsters dealt with faster? To me, anything involving the death or abuse of a child should be first priority above anything else that may be going on in the court rooms.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I am guessing that the authority people are only just now getting to the case?
My bad...right you are
In other words, when are they going to finally speed things up and get these monsters dealt with faster?
For real! I just saw the date it happened,
didn’t bother to check the date on the article

WTH...3 years...seriously?!
To me, anything involving the death or abuse of a child should be first priority above anything else that may be going on in the court rooms.
You know, I agree but, with exceptions

For instance...
when children were separated from their parents
when they tried to enter the country illegally...
I felt bad for the consequences they had to deal with,
but, I didn’t feel bad they had to deal with the consequences

But, when I come across
the totally heinous actions against children,
well, it’s too much to bare, playing it out...

I’ll tell you what totally sends me to emotional meltdown...
animals being abused

About a month ago, I caught an article...
I was balling, screaming, swearing...I was beside myself

Someone had looped a rubber band...
until it couldn’t be looped anymore
right above, all 4 paws, of a puppy

When he was found, his paws looked like giant balloons
He could barely walk and thankfully,
his paws didn’t have to be amputated
thanks to laser surgery

There was a before and after picture...
I asked God to curse every day of that persons life,
where they would welcome death but, death would not come

God Bless You and Yours, Always