College offers blacks only classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be level when current whites benefited academically and economically from their ancestors having mandated white AA for centuries? To make it level we would need Black only AA for for centuries.
making shit up as your reason is just an imaginative way to lie.

but a lie none the less.

my ancestors never did anything bad to yours and as a matter of fact some went out of their way to help.

so where are my reparations for all the decades of ingratitude?
what in the hell are you talking about stupid? I never said your ancestors did anything to my ancestors dumbass.
and yet you want revenge on me and my children for what happened long, long, long before you were born
Rectifying the mistake white people made in actively holding Black people back from success isnt revenge. Its paying a debt owed. If you dont like that change your race. I could give a shit what happens to you or yours so stop your whining. Blame the whites that messed up in the first place.
I didn't do anything to you, but you want to hurt me and mine for something that didn't happen to you.

you are one evil subhuman creature.
I know you didnt do anything to me. Thats the least of my worries. Youre just just some poor random white dude. I'm speaking as a group. Your group fucked up and let your inferiority complex cause you to try and hold people back you claimed were inferior. That tells me you knew we werent inferior because no one deliberately tries to handicap someone that they have no fear of competing against. They dont even worry about them. Like I said before, If you are hurt do what my ancestors did and find a way to survive. Dont be such a puss.

He is a Democrat. He is too stupid to understand what "segregation" actually means.

You dont' have any idea what political party I support, you fool.

And I was in fact around during segregation when you were probably wearing pampers.

what state?
what year were you born?

What about the "Hispanic only" class?

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

that's wrong too, but the point is the double standards. Imagine whites only sections

and do you support segregation ? that's what this is

Segregation was an institution that was mandated by law, you thick headed idiot.
The two are not even close.

so is affirmative action and instead of progress, regression

making shit up as your reason is just an imaginative way to lie.

but a lie none the less.

my ancestors never did anything bad to yours and as a matter of fact some went out of their way to help.

so where are my reparations for all the decades of ingratitude?
what in the hell are you talking about stupid? I never said your ancestors did anything to my ancestors dumbass.
and yet you want revenge on me and my children for what happened long, long, long before you were born
Rectifying the mistake white people made in actively holding Black people back from success isnt revenge. Its paying a debt owed. If you dont like that change your race. I could give a shit what happens to you or yours so stop your whining. Blame the whites that messed up in the first place.
I didn't do anything to you, but you want to hurt me and mine for something that didn't happen to you.

you are one evil subhuman creature.
I know you didnt do anything to me. Thats the least of my worries. Youre just just some poor random white dude. I'm speaking as a group. Your group fucked up and let your inferiority complex cause you to try and hold people back you claimed were inferior. That tells me you knew we werent inferior because no one deliberately tries to handicap someone that they have no fear of competing against. They dont even worry about them. Like I said before, If you are hurt do what my ancestors did and find a way to survive. Dont be such a puss.

lol at our" inferiority complex"
it's your inferior reality. You are the perfect example boydingo

You dont' have any idea what political party I support, you fool.

And I was in fact around during segregation when you were probably wearing pampers.

what state?
what year were you born?

that's wrong too, but the point is the double standards. Imagine whites only sections

Segregation was an institution that was mandated by law, you thick headed idiot.

Then wage public protest and quit whining...besides, the demographic that has benefitted the most from AA are white females.

what state?
what year were you born?

Then wage public protest and quit whining...besides, the demographic that has benefitted the most from AA are white females.

white females have higher levels of education and IQ than you affirmative action losers

white females have higher levels of education and IQ than you affirmative action losers

Sure they do.....that's why they have reaped more rewards from AA than any other demographic, right?
:cuckoo:

Your picture must be right beside the word "DUNCE", in the dictionary.

Sure they do.....that's why they have reaped more rewards from AA than any other demographic, right?

does your boss know what you are doing on his time?

Being that I am retired and AM my own boss, yes, It is my privilege to make you look stupid
if I wish. Not that you really need any help with that.

Being that I am retired and AM my own boss, yes, It is my privilege to make you look stupid
if I wish to do so.

Now Jed, don't you have some bathrooms to clean and some dishes to wash?

Last edited:
Thread is closed for moderation. Don't know if it can be cleaned. But several folks will be warned. THe level of trolling and personal comments without topical content are high.

It's a SIMPLE topic. Over a fluffy "easy A" course for dummies. With different "versions" for white/black students.

And some you made into a flaming fest.

Can not reopen this. Topic died 8 pages back. It's a Zone2 thread that turned into a brawl.

If you get alerts on post deletions and the number is more than TWO --- you helped to destroy the thread.
33 posts marked for deletion. Three warnings handed out. Maybe some time off for one or two..

Lotta damage here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back