College Football

If Michigan keeps playing like they have recently, they will stay in the top 4.
There is one scenario where Michigan is out of the playoffs, even if they win out. If Georgia beats Alabama in the SEC Championship (which is very possible), Michigan is out. With that win and only 1 loss, Georgia is skyrocketing into the Top 4. And nobody will put this 1-loss Michigan team in over this 1-loss Alabama team. Nobody.

That is a remote possibility. I think Bama will beat Georgia. They haven't got the defensive talent they had last year.

Clemson will tear apart Alabama..
You could build an All-American team from across the country and it would NOT tear apart Alabama. Not even close.

Do I think Clemson has the talent to win? Absolutely. Do they have the talent to “tear apart” Alabama? Not even remotely.

I think it will come down to Alabama and Clemson again. Whoever wins, I don't think it be anyone tearing somebody apart. More like a tight game until the clock hits 00:00.
I think Alabama will beat them - but it would likely be a VERY close game. Clemson has the best d-line in college football, but I don’t like a freshman QB going up against that Alabama defense (as talented as Trevor Lawrence is, he hasn’t faced anything like a Saban Alabama defense yet).

I think it will come down to Alabama and Clemson again. Whoever wins, I don't think it be anyone tearing somebody apart. More like a tight game until the clock hits 00:00.
I think Alabama will beat them - but it would likely be a VERY close game. Clemson has the best d-line in college football, but I don’t like a freshman QB going up against that Alabama defense (as talented as Trevor Lawrence is, he hasn’t faced anything like a Saban Alabama defense yet).

I agree. Saban can do things with a defense that will ruin a freshman. And the Alabama d-line is pretty good.

Plus, when Saban has all that time to scheme for 2 teams, he is tough to beat. But then, so is Dabo.

Swiney is playing the old Alabama defense

.I love Alabama but damn..

I saw a video of the post game celebration after Notre Dame beat Syracuse. They were chanting "We want Bama". Didn't they learn last time?

I saw a video of the post game celebration after Notre Dame beat Syracuse. They were chanting "We want Bama". Didn't they learn last time?
The funny part? This Alabama team is even better than that Alabama team and this Notre Dame team is significantly worse than that Notre Dame team.

It would be a bloodbath. The only teams in the nation that could either beat Alabama or at least make it an interesting game are: Clemson, Georgia, and Oklahoma. That’s it. That’s all. Anyone else will get beat soundly or severely.

I figured I'd just start one to keep going the whole season.

We are starting to see who has it and who doesn't.

FSU is a mess. The preseason AP poll had them in the top 20. Now they are 1-2 after losing to VATech and Syracuse. How the mighty have fallen.

LSU is a big surprise, with wins over Miami and auburn. The auburn win was close, while the Tigers destroyed Miami.

Georgia is looking tough, with solid wins, especially at South Carolina. But beating Austin Peay and Middle TN is showing much.

Clemson actually struggled for a few minutes against Georgia Southern before steam-rolling them.

Ohio State looked solid after they took control of the game against TCU. TCU will still make some noise this year.

Wisconsin went down to to BYU. Northwestern lost to Akron after blowing a 21-3 lead. Akron hasn't beaten a BIG10 team since '94. 1894, that is. Yep, 124 years.

Alabama destroyed Ole Miss. The Landsharks (formerly Rebels) scored a TD on the first play of the game. And then Bama rolled on O and D. Tua is looking great.

My sympathy no Alabama vs Clemson rematch this year..

This sucks

It was SO nice to see Alabama lose. They were probably THE most overrated team this season due to their VERY weak schedule in the first half of the year. I'd like to see an LSU and Ohio State matchup for the championship.

It was SO nice to see Alabama lose. They were probably THE most overrated team this season due to their VERY weak schedule in the first half of the year. I'd like to see an LSU and Ohio State matchup for the championship.

That Alabama game was absolutely crazy! I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. Good for Auburn.

Looking for an Ohio LSU match up myself! I think Ohio can go all the way!

The loss of Tua played hard on Alabama yesterday.............the new quarterback needs some time and experience............which will come ..........

And the Alabama kicker sucks................what's new there......LOL

Waddle was a bad ass though.......Congrats Auburn........wasn't our day.

3664b618e79f44952ad7ad2d2529bd2f0732aba8.jpg

The loss of Tua played hard on Alabama yesterday.............the new quarterback needs some time and experience............which will come ..........

Respectful post. A lot of Bama fans have a hard time with that.

Alabama is a great football program

This is a down year for them

But as long as nick saben is there they will be a top four team most years

Alabama is a great football program

This is a down year for them

But as long as nick saben is there they will be a top four team most years
I agree. This just wasn't his year.

Forum List

Back