College Football Three Weeks In

Can FSU take Clemson without Winston?

My money's on Clemson now

The other big question of the weekend. Can the Big 10 get the wins they need this week to have any remaining credibity as a power conference?

The other big question of the weekend. Can the Big 10 get the wins they need this week to have any remaining credibity as a power conference?

Well, Michigan State is beating Eastern Michigan pretty soundly. And Wisconsin is ahead of that powerhouse Bowling Green by a score of 14-7.

Washington Huskies win second half 45-0 after being behind by two TDs.

Are the Dawgs for real?

Of course not. They are by far the worst 4-0 Div I team in the country.

Reality will check in soon as they face Stanford and Oregon.

At least Chris Petersen had a nice welcome gift to unwrap for a few weeks. It was the least Sark could do.

Well, Michigan State is beating Eastern Michigan pretty soundly. And Wisconsin is ahead of that powerhouse Bowling Green by a score of 14-7.

Clemson blew it. My bad. Michigan looks horrid but Indiana, Iowa and Nebraska got some nice wins. Big Ten saved itself a bit this weekend.

Last edited:
Washington St. Took Oregon to the limit and Florida St. Without Winston had to go into OT. Could Alabama jump both teams with their 21 point win over Florida?

Washington St. Took Oregon to the limit and Florida St. Without Winston had to go into OT. Could Alabama jump both teams with their 21 point win over Florida?

Let them stay in the #1 & #2 spots. Bama will see them in the playoffs. I like for them to think they are ready. lol

OMG. I understand that ESPN has a hard on for the SEC, but good lord, Mississippi beats an average LSU and goes from unrated to #14?

Has the world gone mad?

Forum List

Back