College Football Three Weeks In

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Oregon, Florida St., Alabama and Oklahoma are all looking strong, Florida St. not as dominating as last year. Georgia and USC leave the undefeated ranks and unless they both run the table, they won't make the playoffs.

The Big Ten looks like they won't get a team in the playoffs.

The SEC has a host of teams that can still make it, the PAC-12 have Oregon, Stanford, USC and UCLA that could be there.

Too early in the season to count out 1 loss teams. The Big Ten looks week, but a couple of teams are undefeated and this year, anything is possible.

I haven't seen a team yet that can't be beat especially if a key player gets injured.

Heisman trophy prospect at UCLA put out of game last night at Texass. UCLA still won by 3...
Do you think the Longhorns will beat Baylor or A&M

Texass looks better than last year, Baylor yes, Texass A& M no...

I can say that I liked the Baylor quad better than Texass A& M...but the law library was great at Baylor...Texass A& M is where we had several butter bar lieutenants from(Fart Hood). At least they had a sense of humor for aggies,,,,

I can't believe that Arkansas actually won...after a 12 game losing streak, Fayetteville is one place that can be very unfriendly to a coach, when the voices are raised the athletic director responds and coaches lose their jobs at Ark Univ...

Oregon, Florida St., Alabama and Oklahoma are all looking strong, Florida St. not as dominating as last year. Georgia and USC leave the undefeated ranks and unless they both run the table, they won't make the playoffs.

The SEC has a host of teams that can still make it, the PAC-12 have Oregon, Stanford, USC and UCLA that could be there.

USC went down to Boston College.
Never to soon to get that crying towel ready:badgrin:
OFFICIAL USC vs. Alabama in 2016 - USC Trojans

After seeing USC play BC, I wouldn't bet on the west coasties in that game.

After watching Alabama's first possession of the second half last Saturday, I understand why you would feel that way. USC played Stanford and BC with fewer that 60 scholarship athletes; we won't get back to 85 until 2016. Hopefully, you can manage a double digit winning streak between now and then for SC to bust?

After watching Alabama's first possession of the second half last Saturday, I understand why you would feel that way. USC played Stanford and BC with fewer that 60 scholarship athletes; we won't get back to 85 until 2016. Hopefully, you can manage a double digit winning streak between now and then for SC to bust?

USC lost to an unranked BC. Do you really want to line up against the Crimson Tide? But, if y'all make it to the playoffs, we would be happy to add an 'L' to your record.

USC lost to an unranked BC. Do you really want to line up against the Crimson Tide? But, if y'all make it to the playoffs, we would be happy to add an 'L' to your record.
September 2016 works better for me.
Give you time to work on field goal coverage:dig:

If you couldn't stop Boston College's running game, Alabama will have a field day running the ball. And we have a pretty good passing game as well. No need to kick field goals if we are scoring TDs.

(I kinda doubt a Saban coached team will ever be caught like that again)

If you couldn't stop Boston College's running game, Alabama will have a field day running the ball. And we have a pretty good passing game as well. No need to kick field goals if we are scoring TDs.

Refresh my memory of that last minute FG attempt against Auburn last year.

Were you not leading at that point?

Refresh my memory of that last minute FG attempt against Auburn last year.

Were you not leading at that point?

No, the game was tied. Saban took a shot at avoiding OT. The problem was that there were no skill players on the field, only big ones to block for the kicker.

Forum List

Back