College Campuses and the Pussification of America

LOL So, you really don't like people with an education. Guess what? I hold people like yourself in contempt.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. Thomas Jefferson
Read more at: Thomas Jefferson Quotes
Another one that sees education and what this article takes issue with as synonyms.

That is asinine in the extreme.

LOL So, you really don't like people with an education. Guess what? I hold people like yourself in contempt.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. Thomas Jefferson
Read more at: Thomas Jefferson Quotes
Another one that sees education and what this article takes issue with as synonyms.

That is asinine in the extreme.
They are.

Blacks are the only real men left in America.
OMFG...I totally disagree with that. But suburban kids, are pussified. Come to the country...tough motherfuckers.

White men and Asian men in this country are complete pussies. Hispanics are getting there. Black guys are the only masculine men left.

Why do some poor black and Hispanic men think white men fear them? I have always found that odd, perhaps to compensate for being poor and lacking control in their lives.

Forum List

Back