College Campuses and the Pussification of America

I won't fit in.

They won't persuade me. I love grabbing pussy.

.I love the smell of poon tang in the morning.

Your a lefty...that's what your party wanted to push instead of jobs for steelworkers in Pennsylvania and coal miners in West Virginia and Ohio.

HUH?

I'm only a lefty when jerking off.

Otherwise I'm a Libertarian who voted for DJT

I won't fit in.

Your a lefty...that's what your party wanted to push instead of jobs for steelworkers in Pennsylvania and coal miners in West Virginia and Ohio.

HUH?

Another Libertarian isolationist Ron Paul nutter.

Blacks are the only real men left in America.
OMFG...I totally disagree with that. But suburban kids, are pussified. Come to the country...tough motherfuckers.

White men and Asian men in this country are complete pussies. Hispanics are getting there. Black guys are the only masculine men left.

I won't fit in.

HUH?

Another Libertarian isolationist Ron Paul nutter.

Just think if NON-INTERVENTIONISM was , AGAIN, our foreign policy I wouldn't have to put with TSA motherfuckers at our national airports

You need to be deprogrammed, really really bad.and fast

'Toxic masculinity'? Dude, now America's universities are turning men into women
Universities across the fruited plain are trying to convince men to grow lady parts. And that’s a problem, America.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would a liberal loon school be teaching and yet dumb asses can't believe in " DUMBING DOWN AMERICA" ........... it starts in the schools. Not hard to figure out how that works and how well.

Well finally your efforts have paid off!

Men everywhere appreciate your giant think brains and have decided to forego higher education and doctorates, preferring to become low-info bumpkins with big muscles and lotsa penis-envy guns.

Congrats! Woot!!!11!!!!!!1!!!

:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

More fake news from Fox.

Guys that's only in the courses that the lesbians have conquered, and it's not fun for anyone with a Y chromosome in that environment because the lesbos don't want anyone with a Y chromosome near THEIR women. And all women are THEIR women, in case you didn't know.

This pussification through these college departments and industries which are shaped by them, is only to make men less attractive to women. This is so none of the men steal THEIR women (which is all women).

Only the mildest of men can survive in the conquered courses, men that are no threat.

Well finally your efforts have paid off!

Men everywhere appreciate your giant think brains and have decided to forego higher education and doctorates, preferring to become low-info bumpkins with big muscles and lotsa penis-envy guns.

Congrats! Woot!!!11!!!!!!1!!!

:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:
The sad part is that this statement says more about you than it does the OP.

This is what you seem to think defines what a manly man is. It is pathetic.

I think the common mistake you cons make with college PC culture isn't the institution going too far, it's the students who take it too far.

Nowadays, in college, it's "cool" to be progressive. It's part of the culture of the students going there. They take pride in it. The problem is that they take it too far because they are naive.
And the institution allows them too.

Forum List

Back