College Awarding Scholarships To Homosexuals

Don't get your hopes up 'tank.' Although you are otherwise qualified you are still shit-all stupid.

Well call me old fashion, but I just don't think a fella should be rewarded for suckin cock

Well call me old fashion, but I just don't think a fella should be rewarded for suckin cock

You just do it out of the goodness of your heart? Or maybe because you're addicted to it? Either way, keep it to yourself.

One of the greatest architects of the last century, Phillip Johnson. The incredible Crystal Cathedral, designed for evangelicals by Phillip Johnson.

crystal-cathedral-300x201.jpg

CRYSTAL2.jpg

philip-johnson-buildings-and-structures.jpg

Alen Turing, WWII Hero and the father of modern computer language.

Then there are all those famous writers: like Walt Whitman, Henry James, Henry David Thoreau, H.D., Herman Melville, Elizabeth Bishop, James Baldwin, Countee Cullen, Langston Hughes, Tennessee Williams, Edward Albee, Hart Crane, Allen Ginsberg, Gertrude Stein, Audre Lorde, and Adrienne Rich.

You can find an equally steller field in film, music, dance, theater.

Yes, as Alen Turing proved, even science.

All those gays from a tiny sliver of the population.

The majority of Republicans hate the gays. Envy? After all, if they had a talent like Phillip Johnson, they would have built their own cathedral.
Soooooooooo, the dude who designed the cathedral CHOSE to be a perv.......What's your point?

He would have still designed it had he not CHOSEN to be a perv.

His CHOOSING to be a perv had nothing to do with his talent.

That's just the way it is.:dunno:

Why do you cock suckers keep fantasizing about me being a homosexual?

Why do you cock suckers keep fantasizing about me being a homosexual?

Now you're just getting desperate. Put on your dress and go to some 'place' for people like you and stop harassing everyone here.

Unkotard, you get way to excited over this.

So if a straight person lied and said they were gay to get a scholarship how would they know? are they going to ask for proof that you are a homosexual?

Unkotard, you're the one who thinks homos should get a scholarship.

Not me

I told you no one is interested in your 'orientation,' miss. Keep it to yourself. You people are so dramatic.

Forum List

Back