Collective punishment IS A WAR CRIME!

1. United States ($440 million)
Despite being in a difficult position in the Middle East, the United States is the largest donor to the Palestinian territories. On top of military aid to Israel, the U.S. has contributed humanitarian and economic recovery aid to the Gaza and West Bank in an attempt to alleviate poverty and suffering in those areas.
Before Israel they needed no aid.

And in walks Hamas terrorist-worshiping dumbfuck #2
Ooooo, you played the terrorist card.

Another point for you.
Yes, Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization in the US.

Interesting how you assholes whine about "collective punishment" when your beloved Islamoterrorists conduct terrorist operations, collectively targeting innocent civilians.
Our government will kill a million civilians in Iraq yet will call Hamas terrorists because Israel told them to.

The lackeys in our government are such an embarrassment.
Nah our govt. along with many other govt.'s including the Europeans have designated Hamas as terrorist because they ARE
A small minority.
So your assertion was wrong then. Most Western / civilized nations consider Hamas terrorist. Deal with it.

have an idea...
I presume you have a smart phone that your mom bought for you on your last birthday...10th birthday?
Why not take a trip to Israel and video some of the atrocities?
Are you kidding me? And subject myself and my kids to the millions of suicide bombers, and rockets, and knife attacks, let alone all the car rammings?

If what you clowns claim daily has any truth at all in substance, then who in their right mind would chose to live in such a hellhole?

"Are you kidding me? And subject myself and my kids to the millions of suicide bombers, and rockets, and knife attacks, let alone all the car rammings?"
Interpretation 1...
Are you kidding me?
You are so full of shit because you are fully aware that almost every major corporation on earth has a state of the art R&D center in Israel.

Interpretation 2...
Why are you insulting Arabs in such a harsh manner?

"If what you clowns claim daily has any truth at all in substance, then who in their right mind would chose to live in such a hellhole?"
The attacks only come when the US stops Israel from closing it's borders; Clinton has gallons of Jewish blood on his hands and Obama has some also.

1. United States ($440 million)
Despite being in a difficult position in the Middle East, the United States is the largest donor to the Palestinian territories. On top of military aid to Israel, the U.S. has contributed humanitarian and economic recovery aid to the Gaza and West Bank in an attempt to alleviate poverty and suffering in those areas.
Before Israel they needed no aid.
Before Israel they had no need for aid; they weren't starving until their fellow Arabs started using them as tools against Israel.

And in walks Hamas terrorist-worshiping dumbfuck #2

Another point for you.

Interesting how you assholes whine about "collective punishment" when your beloved Islamoterrorists conduct terrorist operations, collectively targeting innocent civilians.
Our government will kill a million civilians in Iraq yet will call Hamas terrorists because Israel told them to.

Nah our govt. along with many other govt.'s including the Europeans have designated Hamas as terrorist because they ARE
A small minority.

Actually, major suppliers of the Islamic terrorist welfare fraud.

I suspect those contributors are looking more closely at Abbas and his payments to Islamic terrorists and their enablers.

If the money spigot gets turned off, the Islamic terrorist enclaves in Gaza'istan and Fatah'istan will wither and die. Lets hope sooner rather than later and we can be done with two Islamist terrorist franchises.

Roudy

NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT. I even posted the definition so you wouldn't get confused... oh well.

Nice derail attempt, but not really.
Ah so blowing up a pizza restaurant filled with women and kids or mowing civilians down with a vehicle in an open walking mall ISIS-style isn't "collective punishment". Who woulda thunk?

Fuck off Achmed, you are sick.

part of the problem is the people calling "foul" when it comes to "collective" punishment
are just as guilty of supporting the same when it comes to defending their side.
Please explain what you mean here.

Israel has been found guilty of collective punishment, a war crime, more times than we can count.

At the same time, the Palestinians do not even have the ability, let alone the mentality, to collectively punish their criminal slave masters.
Ah shadap, you bray too much shit. It's the Palestinian terrorist cowards that only target civilians, while hiding behind their own women and kids.

How can that be. 70% of the deaths caused by the Israelis are civilians while less than 10% of the deaths caused by the Palestinians are civilian. It seems that the Israelis are the ones that target civilians.

Inderpendent

I figured that you would run from why I wouldn't (or any sane person) go to israel.

Why would anyone subject themself and their kids to the millions of suicide bombers, and rockets, and knife attacks, let alone all the car rammings?

If what you clowns claim daily has any truth at all in substance, then who in their right mind would chose to live in such a hellhole?

Another point for you.

A small minority.
So your assertion was wrong then. Most Western / civilized nations consider Hamas terrorist. Deal with it.
By civilized do you mean the countries that bomb people?

part of the problem is the people calling "foul" when it comes to "collective" punishment
are just as guilty of supporting the same when it comes to defending their side.

Israel has been found guilty of collective punishment, a war crime, more times than we can count.

At the same time, the Palestinians do not even have the ability, let alone the mentality, to collectively punish their criminal slave masters.
Ah shadap, you bray too much shit. It's the Palestinian terrorist cowards that only target civilians, while hiding behind their own women and kids.

How can that be. 70% of the deaths caused by the Israelis are civilians while less than 10% of the deaths caused by the Palestinians are civilian. It seems that the Israelis are the ones that target civilians.
Because which Arabs have the belts, the knives and the guns?
The civilians!

Now go back to your room and read some more revisionist history.

First off... definitions:

Collective punishment is a form of retaliation whereby a suspected perpetrator's family members, friends, acquaintances, sect, neighbors or entire ethnic group is targeted. The punished group may often have no direct association with the other individuals or groups, or direct control over their actions.
Collective punishment - Wikipedia

Under the 1949 Geneva Conventions, collective punishment is a war crime.
Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia

Now for a typical, but lesser known example:

It is a truly putrid stench. Palestinians who have been sprayed describe it as "worse than raw sewage" and "like a mixture of excrement, noxious gas and a decomposing donkey".

Invented by Israeli firm Odortec, skunk water was first used by the Israeli military against demonstrators in the occupied West Bank in 2008. Since then armoured vehicles equipped with water cannon spraying jets of the stinky liquid have become a regular sight....

Who, What, Why: What is skunk water? - BBC News

Israel regularly sprays this on Palestinian streets, homes, and on their schools with their children. But they are hated because of antisemitism?

Think. Collective punishment. War crime!

Your link identifies the use of the spray during street protests.

As opposed to other methods if riot control, the spray seems pretty low impact. I'm guessing you just view rioting and mayhem by Islamic terrorists as an entitlement without consequence?
They drive a truck through the streets and spray it everywhere. Find your own links this time. It's fun and a good mental challenge for you.

Collective punishment is a war crime.
Driving a truck that sprays water or spreads a smell for crowd control is different than mowing down people and killing them, you undereducated ignorant fool.

Inderpendent

I figured that you would run from why I wouldn't (or any sane person) go to israel.

Why would anyone subject themself and their kids to the millions of suicide bombers, and rockets, and knife attacks, let alone all the car rammings?

"Are you kidding me? And subject myself and my kids to the millions of suicide bombers, and rockets, and knife attacks, let alone all the car rammings?"
Interpretation 1...
Are you kidding me?
You are so full of shit because you are fully aware that almost every major corporation on earth has a state of the art R&D center in Israel.

Interpretation 2...
Why are you insulting Arabs in such a harsh manner?

"If what you clowns claim daily has any truth at all in substance, then who in their right mind would chose to live in such a hellhole?"
The attacks only come when the US stops Israel from closing it's borders; Clinton has gallons of Jewish blood on his hands and Obama has some also.

Inderpendent

I laugh at your tactic to repeat your foolishness hoping I won't respond again.

A small minority.
I mean countries that currently hold the power industrially and militarily. Actually even some Arabs like Egypt, Jordan, and the Saudis now consider Hamas terrorists! Sucks to be you. Maybe you shouldn't be living in US, a country that you dislike so much? Why don't you go join your fellow jihadis abroad?

A small minority.
I mean countries that currently hold the power industrially and militarily. Actually even some Arabs like Egypt, Jordan, and the Saudis now consider Hamas terrorists! Sucks to be you. Maybe you shouldn't be living in US, a country that you dislike so much? Why don't you go join your fellow jihadis abroad?
I love my country. That is why it is so annoying that our government sucks.

A small minority.
I mean countries that currently hold the power industrially and militarily.
My point. Thanks.

You didn't read what I said, then. The Palestinian terrorist animals don't care for their own people, they just want to kill jews. That's why they use their own people as human shields and target Isrselis while hiding behind their own women and kids. In fact, the more civilians Israelis accidently kill, the happier the Palestinians are, since they get to use it as Pallywood propaganda. Your lies are very old.

You didn't read what I said, then. The Palestinian terrorist animals don't care for their own people, they just want to kill jews. That's why they use their own people as human shields and target Isrselis while hiding behind their own women and kids. In fact, the more civilians Israelis accidently kill, the happier the Palestinians are, since they get to use it as Pallywood propaganda. Your lies are very old.
WOW, so many bullshit Israeli talking points!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

A small minority.
I love my country. That is why it is so annoying that our government sucks.

Ten dollar bet you love the so called Palestinians far more than the US of A.

WOW, so many bullshit Israeli talking points!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Only to a Hamas terrorist worshiper...to others it's the truth.

Forum List

Back