Colin Powell will vote for Hillary!

Republicans rewrite history.

I have nothing but disdain for the neocons....just different sides of the same coin. Don't EVEN try to put me in some kind of category. I have few peers and I am an island unto myself, punkinpuss. I will destroy you in a debate or discussion. You think you have some "game"? Bring it on....thus far the leftard clown posse gives me a wide berth and for good reason.
What you mistake for a "wide berth" is our bed time. Try posting during prime time.
This pathetic guy sits up at night looking for someone to argue with. I live in Europe and was already up.

Pathetic? Only to uninformed morons. What I seek on this forum is some meaningful dialogue and exchange of ideas but the leftwingers here don't have a clue. So how is that orchestrated immigration crisis working out for Europe? Are you one of those touchy, feely leftards that show up at the train stations offering free hugs to them? (snicker)
Thank you for proving my point.

You proved nothing other than the fact that you are a troll with nothing meaningful to interject into a discussion.

Republicans rewrite history.

I have nothing but disdain for the neocons....just different sides of the same coin. Don't EVEN try to put me in some kind of category. I have few peers and I am an island unto myself, punkinpuss. I will destroy you in a debate or discussion. You think you have some "game"? Bring it on....thus far the leftard clown posse gives me a wide berth and for good reason.
What you mistake for a "wide berth" is our bed time. Try posting during prime time.
This pathetic guy sits up at night looking for someone to argue with. I live in Europe and was already up.

Pathetic? Only to uninformed morons. What I seek on this forum is some meaningful dialogue and exchange of ideas but the leftwingers here don't have a clue. So how is that orchestrated immigration crisis working out for Europe? Are you one of those touchy, feely leftards that show up at the train stations offering free hugs to them? (snicker)
yXeGnI1.gif
66265310.jpg

yXeGnI1.gif
View attachment 95427
your stupid

yXeGnI1.gif
View attachment 95427
your stupid

So you say...but I know the difference between "you're" and "your"........

Seriously, you make it too easy......... (snicker)

yXeGnI1.gif
View attachment 95427
your stupid

So you say...but I know the difference between "you're" and "your"........

Seriously, you make it too easy......... (snicker)
snickers

Powell is entitled to vote for anyone he wants to vote for. Doesn't mean anyone should care who he votes for. I sure don't.

Of course you care. If you didn't you would have ignored this thread.

Glad you know what I care about. Colin Powell along with every other American is entitled to vote for the candidate they choose.

Not my fault your a moron. Carry on clueless.

Thank you for proving my point.

You proved nothing other than the fact that you are a troll with nothing meaningful to interject into a discussion.
When you learn the difference between debating and insulting, maybe we will talk.

You've lost the debate when the time of day your opponent responds is your argument.

What proof do you have that Powell knew that Iraq had no WMDs when he endorsed the Iraq invasion?
Colin Powell was Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff prior to and during Desert Storm, which means he had primary access to all intelligence information regarding Hussein's military capabilities. Who was in a better position to know what Hussein had and didn't have than Colin Powell? Why do you suppose his testimony, which was supported by a vial of some white powder that could have been talcum and the cartoon drawing of a mobile weapon platform that was found not to exist, was so critical to the final approval of W's criminal invasion of Iraq?

If Hussein had active WMDs, why didn't he use them during Desert Storm?

To suggest Powell didn't know what Hussein's military capabilities were is like suggesting Santa Claus doesn't know Christmas is in December.

Don't be naive in defending that treacherous, self-serving scumbag.

Powell is entitled to vote for anyone he wants to vote for. Doesn't mean anyone should care who he votes for. I sure don't.

Glad you know what I care about. Colin Powell along with every other American is entitled to vote for the candidate they choose.

Still with us, I see. You and I both know that millions of Americans do care how celebrities vote. Some are influenced by the vote/endorsement of an insider like Powell far more than some talking head like Hannity, Limbaugh or O'Reilly.

For a staunch Republican like Powell to vote for a Democrat…that is hot news. And he isn't alone. Other top Republican stars are starting to shine in Hillary's Galaxy.

Last edited:
What proof do you have that Powell knew that Iraq had no WMDs when he endorsed the Iraq invasion?
Colin Powell was Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff prior to and during Desert Storm, which means he had primary access to all intelligence information regarding Hussein's military capabilities. Who was in a better position to know what Hussein had and didn't have than Colin Powell? Why do you suppose his testimony, which was supported by a vial of some white powder that could have been talcum and the cartoon drawing of a mobile weapon platform that was found not to exist, was so critical to the final approval of W's criminal invasion of Iraq?

If Hussein had active WMDs, why didn't he use them during Desert Storm?

To suggest Powell didn't know what Hussein's military capabilities were is like suggesting Santa Claus doesn't know Christmas is in December.

Don't be naive in defending that treacherous, self-serving scumbag.
You are entitled to your opinion but you don't seem to respect my privilege to do the same. Just so you know, I insist on maintaining independent thought.

You are combining timelines that are years apart and using that to conclude nothing had changed in transition. That is a big error.

You've lost the debate when the time of day your opponent responds is your argument.
When the opponent thinks some one is shunning him because he has intimidated them with his noxious rhetoric, I think it is fair to explain why that isn't so. Most people are in bed by 0300AM.

Still with us, I see. You and I both know that millions of Americans do care how celebrities vote. Some are influenced by the vote/endorsement of an insider like Powell far more than some talking head like Hannity, Limbaugh or O'Reilly.

For a staunch Republican like Powell to vote for a Democrat…that is hot news. And he isn't alone. Other top Republican stars are starting to shine in Hillary's Galaxy.

Still with us I see?? .

The fact that you put so much credence in who Colin Powell SAYS he's going to vote for shows me and everyone else what an idiot you are.

Carry on idiot. LOL

Still with us I see?? .

The fact that you put so much credence in who Colin Powell SAYS he's going to vote for shows me and everyone else what an idiot you are.

Carry on idiot. LOL

Who is "everyone"by your definition? Are you including the majority of people voting for Hillary?
From my perspective it is YOU who is the idiot by placing your hope in a vindictive, puerile madman. After HIllary wins I will seek you out and put my cyber buttocks in your face so you can kiss my virtual ass. Heh heh heh!

Forum List

Back