Colin Powell will vote for Hillary!

View attachment 95303
11 million people died in the holocaust, not 6 million
Republicans rewrite history.

I have nothing but disdain for the neocons....just different sides of the same coin. Don't EVEN try to put me in some kind of category. I have few peers and I am an island unto myself, punkinpuss. I will destroy you in a debate or discussion. You think you have some "game"? Bring it on....thus far the leftard clown posse gives me a wide berth and for good reason.
We do not respond to childish idiots who use the expression leftard.
200w.gif
12038117_10207857289377328_906883186108388670_n.jpg

I generally do not like republican trash but Powell has
been one the few republicans I like.

Awwww yes, another dumb fuck leftard with a recently created profile that couldn't wipe her own ass without a manual complete with pictures....there's quite a few of them here.

At least I can read a manual unlike many of you conservatives.

I actually joined this forum back in '08 during Obama/McCain election. I had to create a new account because I hadn't had used my old account for quite a while. I'm not new around here.

But I can see you conservatives have become more rabid and crazier since '08.

View attachment 95303

I have nothing but disdain for the neocons....just different sides of the same coin. Don't EVEN try to put me in some kind of category. I have few peers and I am an island unto myself, punkinpuss. I will destroy you in a debate or discussion. You think you have some "game"? Bring it on....thus far the leftard clown posse gives me a wide berth and for good reason.
200w.gif
View attachment 95305
51395638721_freesize.jpg

I generally do not like republican trash but Powell has
been one the few republicans I like.

Awwww yes, another dumb fuck leftard with a recently created profile that couldn't wipe her own ass without a manual complete with pictures....there's quite a few of them here.

At least I can read a manual unlike many of you conservatives.

I actually joined this forum back in '08 during Obama/McCain election. I had to create a new account because I hadn't had used my old account for quite a while. I'm not new around here.

But I can see you conservatives have become more rabid and crazier since '08.

I believe in the organic constitution, not the corporate constitutional charter that was written with the Act of 1871 making your beloved "gubermint" a corporate entity thus beholding to the international bankers that own this "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated and essential services.....so I have no political party that represents my views. Consider your ass thoroughly kicked, dumb fuck. I know more than you...infinitely more.

View attachment 95303
200w.gif
View attachment 95305
51395638721_freesize.jpg
14666077_10157560119915247_3718952120512198526_n.jpg
14666077_10157560119915247_3718952120512198526_n.jpg

View attachment 95303
Yet another leftard without a clue as to what I posted about........holy shit.View attachment 95302

Instead of cute little posters, try some critical thinking. If that is at all possible.

View attachment 95303

Instead of cute little posters, try some critical thinking. If that is at all possible.

Spare me, fuckwad....I know so much more than you that the little hamster that runs on the treadmill that is that little mind of yours would die of sheer exhaustion. Debate me, ass-wipe...debate me on what we are facing...debate me on the fiat/debt based currency system and the ones that control it. Attempt to debate me on the real history of this corporate entity...I will lay some truth bombs on you that will knock you on your ass.

View attachment 95303

Spare me, fuckwad....I know so much more than you that the little hamster that runs on the treadmill that is that little mind of yours would die of sheer exhaustion. Debate me, ass-wipe...debate me on what we are facing...debate me on the fiat/debt based currency system and the ones that control it. Attempt to debate me on the real history of this corporate entity...I will lay some truth bombs on you that will knock you on your ass.
If you were so devastatingly brilliant, you would be more relaxed not have to rely on childish name calling.

View attachment 95303

If you were so devastatingly brilliant, you would be more relaxed not have to rely on childish name calling.

I am so chilled because of what I know that I could drink boiling water and spit out ice cubes.....debate me, punkinpuss. I am laying down the gauntlet....let's see what you know versus what I know.......nothing for you to lose but what little cyber pride that you have accumulated....... (snicker)

View attachment 95303

I am so chilled because of what I know that I could drink boiling water and spit out ice cubes.....debate me, punkinpuss. I am laying down the gauntlet....let's see what you know versus what I know.......nothing for you to lose but what little cyber pride that you have accumulated....... (snicker)
I do not waste my time with childish name callers such as yourself.

I do not waste my time with childish name callers such as yourself.
Shampoo.jpg

Anything Powell joined before today was done as a Republican. Republicans own the core premise of your conspiracy theory concerning Powell. HIs endorsement of Hillary shows he has common sense…that is all!

Anything Powell joined before today was done as a Republican. Republicans own the core premise of your conspiracy theory concerning Powell. HIs endorsement of Hillary shows he has common sense…that is all!

Yet another leftard without a clue as to what I posted about........holy shit.View attachment 95302

He also does the " Hildebeast " thing too. The class Valedictorian I`ll bet.

He also does the " Hildebeast " thing too. The class Valedictorian I`ll bet.
Be careful, he might debate you.

AAjodWa.img

Colin Powell will vote for Clinton

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell announced Tuesday that he will vote for Hillary Clinton, becoming just the latest member of the George W. Bush administration to back the Democratic presidential nominee.

Speaking at the Long Island Association Fall Luncheon, Powell condemned GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump while praising Clinton for her experience and stamina, according to reporters at the event.

That's not news.

Powell voted for Obama.... TWICE.

I generally do not like republican trash but Powell has been one the few republicans I like.
Because he supports a lying, cheating crooked Hillary Clinton just like you.

Because he's always been reasonable. Even though he was a part of Bush's posse I always thought he was still leveled head and moderate compared to most republicans.

Forum List

Back