Colin Powell will vote for Hillary!

AAjodWa.img

Colin Powell will vote for Clinton

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell announced Tuesday that he will vote for Hillary Clinton, becoming just the latest member of the George W. Bush administration to back the Democratic presidential nominee.

Speaking at the Long Island Association Fall Luncheon, Powell condemned GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump while praising Clinton for her experience and stamina, according to reporters at the event.

That's not news.

Powell voted for Obama.... TWICE.
A wise thing to do seeing how everything today is 100X better than it was 8 years ago. Too bad he`s unable to vote for him a third time.

Powell is entitled to vote for anyone he wants to vote for. Doesn't mean anyone should care who he votes for. I sure don't.

Colin Powell moved to the left a long time ago. Old news, and I don't care who he votes for.

THE Colin Powell that is a 33rd degree Freemason, member of the Council On Foreign Relations and attendee of Bohemian Grove??? THAT Colin Powell? The Colin Powell that claimed Iraq had WMDs even though he knew that they didn't???

That's a great endorsement for Trump, actually...,....
Colin Powell's self-serving treachery in endorsing the Iraq invasion is mainly responsible the subsequent death of 5,800 American troops and the injury of tens of thousands more. For that reason, alone, Powell deserves to be stripped of all honors, tied do a post, blindfolded and formally executed.

Actually, that's too good for the slimy bastard.

THE Colin Powell that is a 33rd degree Freemason, member of the Council On Foreign Relations and attendee of Bohemian Grove??? THAT Colin Powell? The Colin Powell that claimed Iraq had WMDs even though he knew that they didn't???

Anything Powell joined before today was done as a Republican. Republicans own the core premise of your conspiracy theory concerning Powell. HIs endorsement of Hillary shows he has common sense…that is all!

Anything Powell joined before today was done as a Republican. Republicans own the core premise of your conspiracy theory concerning Powell. HIs endorsement of Hillary shows he has common sense…that is all!

Yet another leftard without a clue as to what I posted about........holy shit.View attachment 95302
11 million people died in the holocaust, not 6 million
Republicans rewrite history.

I have nothing but disdain for the neocons....just different sides of the same coin. Don't EVEN try to put me in some kind of category. I have few peers and I am an island unto myself, punkinpuss. I will destroy you in a debate or discussion. You think you have some "game"? Bring it on....thus far the leftard clown posse gives me a wide berth and for good reason.
What you mistake for a "wide berth" is our bed time. Try posting during prime time.

AAjodWa.img

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell announced Tuesday that he will vote for Hillary Clinton, becoming just the latest member of the George W. Bush administration to back the Democratic presidential nominee.

Speaking at the Long Island Association Fall Luncheon, Powell condemned GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump while praising Clinton for her experience and stamina, according to reporters at the event.

He's also a shapeshifting lizard alien from the planet Glip-Glorp

Your knowledge of what is actually going on could be put on the left hand side of a sesame seed....good luck because you are gonna need it. Spare me a thought. (snicker)
bEbcRNL.gif

You are a non-entity...totally worthless here. You don't have the ability to make a coherent argument as to why you believe the way you do. You can't defend the revelations about the Hildebeast....you pretend that these revelations don't even exist. You are that little child... "Yep"
Why would anyone waste time responding to a megalomaniacal idiot like you who can hardly complete a sentence without hurling insults?

Colin Powell's self-serving treachery in endorsing the Iraq invasion is mainly responsible the subsequent death of 5,800 American troops and the injury of tens of thousands more. For that reason, alone, Powell deserves to be stripped of all honors, tied do a post, blindfolded and formally executed.

What proof do you have that Powell knew that Iraq had no WMDs when he endorsed the Iraq invasion?

Powell is entitled to vote for anyone he wants to vote for. Doesn't mean anyone should care who he votes for. I sure don't.

Of course you care. If you didn't you would have ignored this thread.

Yet another leftard without a clue as to what I posted about........holy shit.View attachment 95302

I have nothing but disdain for the neocons....just different sides of the same coin. Don't EVEN try to put me in some kind of category. I have few peers and I am an island unto myself, punkinpuss. I will destroy you in a debate or discussion. You think you have some "game"? Bring it on....thus far the leftard clown posse gives me a wide berth and for good reason.
What you mistake for a "wide berth" is our bed time. Try posting during prime time.
This pathetic guy sits up at night looking for someone to argue with. I live in Europe and was already up.

This pathetic guy sits up at night looking for someone to argue with. I live in Europe and was already up.

Pathetic? Only to uninformed morons. What I seek on this forum is some meaningful dialogue and exchange of ideas but the leftwingers here don't have a clue. So how is that orchestrated immigration crisis working out for Europe? Are you one of those touchy, feely leftards that show up at the train stations offering free hugs to them? (snicker)

What proof do you have that Powell knew that Iraq had no WMDs when he endorsed the Iraq invasion?

Because Powell belongs to the same globalist elite societies that the Clinton and Bush crime families belong to.......any other questions?

Pathetic? Only to uninformed morons. What I seek on this forum is some meaningful dialogue and exchange of ideas but the leftwingers here don't have a clue. So how is that orchestrated immigration crisis working out for Europe? Are you one of those touchy, feely leftards that show up at the train stations offering free hugs to them? (snicker)
Thank you for proving my point.

yXeGnI1.gif

AAjodWa.img

Colin Powell and every living President. Regardless of party.

Forum List

Back