Colin Powell will vote for Hillary!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
AAjodWa.img

Colin Powell will vote for Clinton

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell announced Tuesday that he will vote for Hillary Clinton, becoming just the latest member of the George W. Bush administration to back the Democratic presidential nominee.

Speaking at the Long Island Association Fall Luncheon, Powell condemned GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump while praising Clinton for her experience and stamina, according to reporters at the event.

AAjodWa.img

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell announced Tuesday that he will vote for Hillary Clinton, becoming just the latest member of the George W. Bush administration to back the Democratic presidential nominee.

Speaking at the Long Island Association Fall Luncheon, Powell condemned GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump while praising Clinton for her experience and stamina, according to reporters at the event.

THE Colin Powell that is a 33rd degree Freemason, member of the Council On Foreign Relations and attendee of Bohemian Grove??? THAT Colin Powell? The Colin Powell that claimed Iraq had WMDs even though he knew that they didn't???

That's a great endorsement for Trump, actually...,....

I generally do not like republican trash but Powell has been one the few republicans I like.

I generally do not like republican trash but Powell has been one the few republicans I like.

Awwww yes, another dumb fuck leftard with a recently created profile that couldn't wipe her own ass without a manual complete with pictures....there's quite a few of them here.

AAjodWa.img

THE Colin Powell that is a 33rd degree Freemason, member of the Council On Foreign Relations and attendee of Bohemian Grove??? THAT Colin Powell? The Colin Powell that claimed Iraq had WMDs even though he knew that they didn't???

Anything Powell joined before today was done as a Republican. Republicans own the core premise of your conspiracy theory concerning Powell. HIs endorsement of Hillary shows he has common sense…that is all!

AAjodWa.img

He's also a shapeshifting lizard alien from the planet Glip-Glorp

AAjodWa.img

Anything Powell joined before today was done as a Republican. Republicans own the core premise of your conspiracy theory concerning Powell. HIs endorsement of Hillary shows he has common sense…that is all!

AAjodWa.img

Yet another leftard without a clue as to what I posted about........holy shit.
12744513_775883209223128_8788773443954189171_n.jpg

AAjodWa.img

AAjodWa.img

Yet another leftard without a clue as to what I posted about........holy shit.View attachment 95302
11 million people died in the holocaust, not 6 million

More proof that Hillary is the same as Bush. More wars, more stupidity.

Amazing that liberals still can't see connection.

AAjodWa.img

Your knowledge of what is actually going on could be put on the left hand side of a sesame seed....good luck because you are gonna need it. Spare me a thought. (snicker)

AAjodWa.img

AAjodWa.img

Yet another leftard without a clue as to what I posted about........holy shit.View attachment 95302
Republicans rewrite history.

AAjodWa.img

AAjodWa.img

You got that far along in school? How gullible do you think we are?

AAjodWa.img

AAjodWa.img

I have nothing but disdain for the neocons....just different sides of the same coin. Don't EVEN try to put me in some kind of category. I have few peers and I am an island unto myself, punkinpuss. I will destroy you in a debate or discussion. You think you have some "game"? Bring it on....thus far the leftard clown posse gives me a wide berth and for good reason.

AAjodWa.img

Your knowledge of what is actually going on could be put on the left hand side of a sesame seed....good luck because you are gonna need it. Spare me a thought. (snicker)
bEbcRNL.gif

AAjodWa.img

AAjodWa.img

You got that far along in school? How gullible do you think we are?

"We"????? Do you have a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil up your ass?

I have nothing but disdain for the neocons....just different sides of the same coin. Don't EVEN try to put me in some kind of category. I have few peers and I am an island unto myself, punkinpuss. I will destroy you in a debate or discussion. You think you have some "game"? Bring it on....thus far the leftard clown posse gives me a wide berth and for good reason.
We do not respond to childish idiots who use the expression leftard.

AAjodWa.img

bEbcRNL.gif

You are a non-entity...totally worthless here. You don't have the ability to make a coherent argument as to why you believe the way you do. You can't defend the revelations about the Hildebeast....you pretend that these revelations don't even exist. You are that little child... "Yep"

AAjodWa.img

bEbcRNL.gif

You are a non-entity...totally worthless here. You don't have the ability to make a coherent argument as to why you believe the way you do. You can't defend the revelations about the Hildebeast....you pretend that these revelations don't even exist. You are that little child... "Yep"
bEbcRNL.gif

1b70aca92f175787eb32eae91bef74560e5e6cf7eb746dd176c91de6ca07adf3_large.jpg

View attachment 95303

200w.gif

Forum List

Back