Colin Kapernik Gets His First Start And Gets Whipped 45-16

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
21324207-standard.jpg

Cu56XOBXEAAuJa5.jpg

Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella!!! LMAO!!!

45 -16
kaep-1.jpg

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Before San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick knelt during the national anthem of Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills, a loud chant of "USA, USA" rang out at New Era Field.

Kaepernick knelt during the anthem for the first time as a starting quarterback before a regular-season game and was again joined by safety Eric Reid and linebacker Eli Harold in protest of racial inequality and oppression in the United States.

Safeties Antoine Bethea and Jaquiski Tartt, cornerbacks Keith Reaser and Rashard Robinson and running back Mike Davis continued their tradition of raising their right fists during "The Star-Spangled Banner."

As Kaepernick, who on Sunday made his first start since Week 8 of last season, led the offense onto the field, he was greeted by a loud chorus of boos from Bills fans. Those boos continued for the first couple of snaps before dissipating into cheers of encouragement for Buffalo's defense.

Buffalo Bills fans chanted "USA, USA" before the national anthem of Sunday's game against the visiting 49ers. San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick again knelt to protest racial inequality in America. Brett Carlsen/Getty Images

3970908900000578-3841756-image-m-81_1476642993854.jpg

Meanwhile, just off the stadium property, TheMMQB.com reported that outside vendors were selling anti-Kaepernick shirts, including one depicting Kaepernick in the crosshairs of a rifle scope with the words "Wanted: Notorious Disgrace to America" around a photo of Kaepernick.

The fan reaction wasn't all negative, however, as a group of Bills fans participated in a "kneel in" outside the stadium to support Kaepernick and his cause.

Kaepernick's first start of the season resulted in a lopsided 45-16 loss for the 49ers. He completed 13 of his 29 pass attempts and threw a 53-yard touchdown pass to receiver Torrey Smith. Kaepernick also rushed for 66 yards on eight carries.

Yeah all those missed tackles while Kap was playing on defense were his fault. For someone just getting back off 3 surgeries and his first game he looked great.

I hate it. I got "out" of football for quite a few years. I told anyone who would listen why I started hating NFL way back. Lots of reasons.

Now I have this TV channel where they go from game to game to game...............I am getting sucked back in little by little. They are actually scoring some points too.

Great?..........are you joking? He looked a lil' above average of his average self.

I did not see much. but 13 completions? there are NO good muslim QB in NFL. LOL! how do you get helmet over that goofy Afro? AND if BUFF had big lead late......they would have backed off wideouts? he could have piled up the stat-sheet with short passes. He did not, tee-hee.

Yeah all those missed tackles while Kap was playing on defense were his fault. For someone just getting back off 3 surgeries and his first game he looked great.

Great?..........are you joking? He looked a lil' above average of his average self.
Why would I joke about facts? It was his first start since last season and he had 3 surgeries in the off season.

Why would I joke about facts? It was his first start since last season and he had 3 surgeries in the off season.

But.......but........you used the word 'great'...........:cuckoo:.........

I also used the qualifier "for someone". Are you retarded or just illiterate? :oops-28:

I also used the qualifier "for someone". Are you retarded or just illiterate? :oops-28:

Awww......you just want to rake your fingers' thru his 'fro.........:afro:.........

Awww......you just want to rake your fingers' thru his 'fro.........:afro:.........
dont project your sexual fantasies. This is the sports forum.

Afro's of a feather, stick together............

Afro's of a feather, stick together............
That doesnt change the fact that you admitted to wanting to run your fingers through his fro. I dont care if you are gay but I really dont care to hear what gets you excited.

ROTHLMAO What I want to know is how did get his helmet on over all the hair and did any of his teams mates get injured when his hair exploded while taking it off?

ROTHLMAO What I want to know is how did get his helmet on over all the hair and did any of his teams mates get injured when his hair exploded while taking it off?

It's not a nappy fro that's why. I have the same kind of hair

Forum List

Back