Amateur boxing match in the gym

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
3 days ago, I fought an amateur boxing match in the gym.
I'm not a boxer but I have skills in boxing from my dad, and I have trained quite a bit....
I'm actually a weightlifter, wrestler and strongman and I do bobsledding and snowboarding and stuff.

I set up an amateur boxing match in the gym.

The 60 people who saw the fight inside the gym, was like "woooooooo" when the announcer said...
"In the Red Corner, Gold Medalist undefeated former high school and college weightlifter and wrestler, currently attempting to qualify to get into the strongman sport, originally from the city of Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at 439 and 3/4 pounds of solid muscle, his greatest match hasn't come from the human world, but from the San Diego Zoo primate exhibit due to an accident... fighting a fully grown male chimpanzee to a bloody stalemate....

(holy shit) I what I heard from the crowd.

His fighting record is 24 bouts in High School and 18 in college without a loss...
His goal back in his day was to become part of the now defunct WCW World Championship Wrestling going by the trade name "Iceman" Now known to the local gyms as Ice Man...
He's deciding to throw some gloves today against the toughest Amateur in this Boxing gym...
Lets give it up for Andrew, Iceman Evans.....

:p

The small crowd really got to me.....
They were cheering...

I knocked the Anthony Anderson out in the 2nd round.
Knocked him down three times, with 3 punches in the first round.

I enjoyed weightlifting and Grecco/Roman style wrestling, but I never enjoyed beating people with my fist..

• Banned
I enjoyed weightlifting and Grecco/Roman style wrestling, but I never enjoyed beating people with my fist..
That's what I do to amerifag n!ggers and their n!gger lovers.
I'm just helping to make the united states of n!ggerism great again.

By kicking the n!gger lover's ass in the ring at the boxing gyms.

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back