Coldest Winter in 100 Years

Spencer has never denied warming - or cooling.

Where he departs from the global warming religion is humankind being made into the great Satan.

There are far too many unanswered questions regarding climate, and Spencer appears willing to connect the dots as to what is really motivating the global warming agenda.

He does a great service to the scientific community for having the courage to do so...

Spencer has never denied warming - or cooling.

Where he departs from the global warming religion is humankind being made into the great Satan.

There are far too many unanswered questions regarding climate, and Spencer appears willing to connect the dots as to what is really motivating the global warming agenda.

He does a great service to the scientific community for having the courage to do so...

There is a hole in the ozone larger than Antarctica.

There is a patch of garbage in the Pacific the size of Texas.

We have almost doubled atmospheric CO2 in the last 200 years.

You are the one who can't connect the dots.

When in doubt, trust the ones who aren't being paid, first.

Can I bill Madame Botox and her entourage for taking that trip on my dime? I think I deserve to be repaid.

___

Yes you do - utter hypocrisy.

Save the earth from CO2 by belching a bunch of it into the atmosphere to fly over there to smile and nod and then return back to the States.

Copenhagen was a total BUST.

Global Warming is on its last legs folks - if you support its speculative theory, you are on th wrong side of truth - and history

The earth's climate is incredibly complicated, and so much of what has been deemed "fact" by the global warmers is mere conjecture - and Spencer is among those in the scientific community who remarks on that.

Please list said claimed "facts" which are mere "conjecture".

This guy Roy Spencer is also a creationist, so I doubt any word that comes from his mouth

The earth's climate is incredibly complicated, and so much of what has been deemed "fact" by the global warmers is mere conjecture - and Spencer is among those in the scientific community who remarks on that.

This guy Roy Spencer is also a creationist, so I doubt any word that comes from his mouth

appeal to ignorance. good plan.

I asked that a list of facts which are mere conjecture be provided. I don't see how that appeals to ignorance. Please explain.

I asked that a list of facts which are mere conjecture be provided. I don't see how that appeals to ignorance. Please explain.

Sorry. I didn't mean ignorance. You are saying that since an individual does not believe in evolution, he cannot be correct about anything else.

Sorry. I didn't mean ignorance. You are saying that since an individual does not believe in evolution, he cannot be correct about anything else.

No, I'm saying that since this individual believes in Creationism as scientific theory, he is not to be trusted.

No, I'm saying that since this individual believes in Creationism as scientific theory, he is not to be trusted.

poisoning the well? what the hell does the fact he believes in creationism have to do with him being correct or incorrect about anything else? Try setting aside your hatred of Christians for a minute.

poisoning the well? what the hell does the fact he believes in creationism have to do with him being correct or incorrect about anything else? Try setting aside your hatred of Christians for a minute.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Christianity, because that's a religion. Anyone who thinks Creationism is a viable scientific theory has a few screws loose.

You are correct. Creationism is way beyond the capabilities of science which can't even get a handle on climate.

One major prediction of global warming is wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming trend.

But that's what I've been trying to tell you!! It gets cooler when its warmer so the proper name is: GlobalWarmerCoolering or GlobalCoolerWarmering!

One major prediction of global warming is wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming trend.

But that's what I've been trying to tell you!! It gets cooler when its warmer so the proper name is: GlobalWarmerCoolering or GlobalCoolerWarmering!

There is no over all warming trend, it has not gotten warmer since 1998. No increase in temperatures world wide since 1998. 11 years of no warming trend versus the previous 15 years of a small one.

There is no over all warming trend, it has not gotten warmer since 1998. No increase in temperatures world wide since 1998. 11 years of no warming trend versus the previous 15 years of a small one.
No matter how many times you mindlessly parrot that LIE, it will never be true!!!!!!!

glob-jan-dec-pg.gif

No matter how many times you mindlessly parrot that LIE, it will never be true!!!!!!!

glob-jan-dec-pg.gif

Have you had your vision checked recently? The only part of your graph that RGS is referring to is from about 2000 and on. Now my vision isn't the greatest. I'm about half blind in one eye, but I'm pretty sure I can see that on all three of those graphs that the bar at 2000 is higher than the very last bar on the graph.

glob-jan-dec-pg.gif

Have you had your vision checked recently? The only part of your graph that RGS is referring to is from about 2000 and on. Now my vision isn't the greatest. I'm about half blind in one eye, but I'm pretty sure I can see that on all three of those graphs that the bar at 2000 is higher than the very last bar on the graph.
Better get your vision checked! :lol:
Or at least click on the chart to make it full size before you make a fool of yourself again. For the last 10 years, 2000 is the lowest point on the land and combined charts, and second lowest on the ocean chart.

Forum List

Back