Coldest Super Bowl Ever

You are not that bright are you?
You're the genius marveling at a cold day in the middle of winter in Minnesota....

It’s no marvel to me….

It’s you bung holes that claim man is making the planet hotter…
"You bungholes"

I.E., the global scientific community. Sorry, but I am not moved by the tearful screeching of some redneck with a modem.

Nor I by a Racist Liar.......
But see, that's the difference...nobody gives a shit what your opinion of a scientific topic you know fuck all about is. Do you think anyone cares about your opinions on 5th century Gaelic Poetry, either? No, dumbass, they don't.

Hell he has a picture of him with a fish, and I don't even care what kind of bait he uses. Maybe he dangles his little worm off the side of the boat?

You are not that bright are you?
You're the genius marveling at a cold day in the middle of winter in Minnesota....

It’s no marvel to me….

"You bungholes"

I.E., the global scientific community. Sorry, but I am not moved by the tearful screeching of some redneck with a modem.

But see, that's the difference...nobody gives a shit what your opinion of a scientific topic you know fuck all about is. Do you think anyone cares about your opinions on 5th century Gaelic Poetry, either? No, dumbass, they don't.

Like the world hangs on your every word....

The thing is you are full of shit...

It’s no marvel to me….

"You bungholes"

Hell he has a picture of him with a fish, and I don't even care what kind of bait he uses. Maybe he dangles his little worm off the side of the boat?

Bait?

There is no doubt hank would beat you at checkers....

It’s no marvel to me….

"You bungholes"

Bait?

I'm sorry, do you think it is spelled bate? Well You're wrong.

"You bungholes"

Bait?

Now you are even acting dumb for a liberal.

Your retort was a few levels below stupid...

Do you even know how to play checkers?

Bait?

I'm not sure what your fascination is with checkers. Do you and your boyfriend like going to Cracker Barrel and playing out front in rocking chairs?

Bait?

I'm not sure what your fascination is with checkers. Do you and your boyfriend like going to Cracker Barrel and playing out front in rocking chairs?

I love how you tolerant liberals do the queer jokes

Homie don’t play that liberal game…

Bait?

Homie? Holy shit do you still wear a Members only jacket? You might be the last member.

Bait?

Homie? Holy shit do you still wear a Members only jacket? You might be the last member.

You are not very good at this..

Says the guy that thinks the temperature outside of a domed stadium matters. :abgg2q.jpg:

Says the guy that thinks the temperature outside of a domed stadium matters. :abgg2q.jpg:

It ain't hot is it Dumb Ass?

Project much?

Sunday’s Super Bowl is expected to be the coldest ever

How do you liberal Nut Balls explain this?

This should be fun.....
What a moron you are. Perhaps a class in climate science would explain it

Give the guy a break, he thinks that little fish in his picture is something to brag about. So do you really think he understands science?

You need to put more thought in your retorts...

These are making you look stupid...

This should be fun.....

Give the guy a break, he thinks that little fish in his picture is something to brag about. So do you really think he understands science?
I’m
Not going to pick on the fish

There’s so much else to comment on

This should be fun.....

I’m
Not going to pick on the fish

There’s so much else to comment on

That's probably a good choice..

Because the fish would make a fool of you...

Cha Ching:dance:

So...you want to give me a run down on Super Bowls played in the summer?
The ones in Australia when it's summer..Like now...

Shoot me the list of NFL Super Bowls played in Australia
Everyone is played, the media shoots the signal of the NFL Super Bowl to Australia...

Perhaps no one is playing more than you :lol:
Eh, just doing time.........

We wish!

You and about 95% of the other liberals that need to be doing time!

are making you look stupid...
But EVERYONE looks stupid next to you, Cletus! I mean, somehow, without one iota of education in any scientific topic ever, you have managed to outsmart the biologists, oceanographers, geologists, meteorologists, physicists, and botanists. You somehow possess amazing powers of observation and mental acuity that appear to us dense souls to be divination. You're like what would result if good Will Hunting and Rainman had a buttbaby.

It's not even fair, really.

Forum List

Back