Coldest Super Bowl Ever

The ones in Australia when it's summer..Like now...

Shoot me the list of NFL Super Bowls played in Australia
Everyone is played, the media shoots the signal of the NFL Super Bowl to Australia...

Perhaps no one is playing more than you :lol:
Eh, just doing time.........

We wish!

You and about 95% of the other liberals that need to be doing time!
We all be doing time till we ain't...

Sunday’s Super Bowl is expected to be the coldest ever

How do you liberal Nut Balls explain this?

This should be fun.....
What a moron you are. Perhaps a class in climate science would explain it

Give the guy a break, he thinks that little fish in his picture is something to brag about. So do you really think he understands science?
I’m
Not going to pick on the fish

There’s so much else to comment on

That's probably a good choice..

Because the fish would make a fool of you...

Cha Ching:dance:

well, I'm glad you amuse yourself. to everyone else, you're kind of a schmuck.

You're the genius marveling at a cold day in the middle of winter in Minnesota....

It’s no marvel to me….

It’s you bung holes that claim man is making the planet hotter…
"You bungholes"

I.E., the global scientific community. Sorry, but I am not moved by the tearful screeching of some redneck with a modem.

Nor I by a Racist Liar.......
But see, that's the difference...nobody gives a shit what your opinion of a scientific topic you know fuck all about is. Do you think anyone cares about your opinions on 5th century Gaelic Poetry, either? No, dumbass, they don't.

Hell he has a picture of him with a fish, and I don't even care what kind of bait he uses. Maybe he dangles his little worm off the side of the boat?
LOL The fish is smarter the Deno

This should be fun.....
Deno is the very type of person that sat in the back of the math class, and blurted, "Pie are round, not square, snark, snark, har de har". And then wondered, 20 years later why he was working for minimum wage, that is, when he could find a job.

The ones in Australia when it's summer..Like now...

Everyone is played, the media shoots the signal of the NFL Super Bowl to Australia...

We wish!

Asshole, we are swinging on the dick of a traitor as you are. The Nunnes Memo is the final straw, it proves the depths of deceit that the orange clown and his minions are willing to dive to at Putin's behest. And you stinking asshole of a traitor fully support that.

-2 in Minnesota in February is hardly a record.

What astounds me about this forum are these minds that are scientifically brilliant but that cant think on the margin. Its fascinating.......an inability to recognize the dynamics of people who can intellectually navigate in the gray, thus inability to think on the margin.

-60 .......... -30 .......... -2 .................

When people are watching images of ice fishermen somewhere on a Minnesota lake, they make a snap assumption........EVERY FUCKINIG TIME!!! And that is that it is ball busting cold where it has always been ball busting cold. In other words, the perception is, "So much for global warming!!". Because that's how it works........people have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more shit to be worried about in their lives and seeing things as normal ( the ice fisherman guy on the lake in Feb in Minnesota ) moves nobody. duh

When the Stoopid Bowl happens in Minneapolis in 15 years and the people are water skiing in bikini's on that lake, THEN they might pay attention assholes............. :1peleas::21::21:

UOTE="Fort Fun Indiana, post: 19227184, member: 62138"]
are making you look stupid...
But EVERYONE looks stupid next to you, Cletus! I mean, somehow, without one iota of education in any scientific topic ever, you have managed to outsmart the biologists, oceanographers, geologists, meteorologists, physicists, and botanists. You somehow possess amazing powers of observation and mental acuity that appear to us dense souls to be divination. You're like what would result if good Will Hunting and Rainman had a buttbaby.

It's not even fair, really.[/QUOTE]

It's really not that hard...

You are all a bunch of lying data faking dumb asses...

You have the below and hank Johnson on your side though:dance:

Guam will tip over before hillary's bullshit happens........

Hillary: Women Will Bear the Brunt of Climate Change

Last edited:
It’s no marvel to me….

It’s you bung holes that claim man is making the planet hotter…
"You bungholes"

I.E., the global scientific community. Sorry, but I am not moved by the tearful screeching of some redneck with a modem.

Nor I by a Racist Liar.......
But see, that's the difference...nobody gives a shit what your opinion of a scientific topic you know fuck all about is. Do you think anyone cares about your opinions on 5th century Gaelic Poetry, either? No, dumbass, they don't.

Hell he has a picture of him with a fish, and I don't even care what kind of bait he uses. Maybe he dangles his little worm off the side of the boat?
LOL The fish is smarter the Deno

Copy cat...

You are too dumb to come up with your own material..

This should be fun.....
Deno is the very type of person that sat in the back of the math class, and blurted, "Pie are round, not square, snark, snark, har de har". And then wondered, 20 years later why he was working for minimum wage, that is, when he could find a job.

I could buy and sell two or three of your dumb ass....

and you're married to morgan fairchild

:rofl:

No Brag just fact....

i doubt someone who doesn't understand that it's colder in minnesota than arizona could get the overnight at a 7-11 so i'll just say you're full of shit.

Would you like to Put your money where your mouth is at?

would you like to stop embarrassing whomever tried to teach you english?

and you're married to morgan fairchild

:rofl:

No Brag just fact....

i doubt someone who doesn't understand that it's colder in minnesota than arizona could get the overnight at a 7-11 so i'll just say you're full of shit.

Would you like to Put your money where your mouth is at?

would you like to stop embarrassing whomever tried to teach you english?

I knew you would have something stupid to say....

We wish!

Asshole, we are swinging on the dick of a traitor as you are. The Nunnes Memo is the final straw, it proves the depths of deceit that the orange clown and his minions are willing to dive to at Putin's behest. And you stinking asshole of a traitor fully support that.

-2 in Minnesota in February is hardly a record.

You said you are swinging on a dick......

A Freudian Slip No Doubt:dance:

Here in Arizona the blood thins. Good thing the 2 Superbowl teams were from the north- northeast. They are still woosies compared to the chilly Lake effect people though. The snowbirds are here in AZ and you got left behind Deno. You seem like a nice dude and I ask you to drink a COOOLLLD beer for me up there man!

Here in Arizona the blood thins. Good thing the 2 Superbowl teams were from the north- northeast. They are still woosies compared to the chilly Lake effect people though. The snowbirds are here in AZ and you got left behind Deno. You seem like a nice dude and I ask you to drink a COOOLLLD beer for me up there man!

Back at you and I will do it.......

This should be fun.....

Haha...every dumbfuck, angry old trailer park flotsam you meet on the internet is rich, these days.

Forum List

Back