Coldest Super Bowl Ever

It is an indoor stadium correct? I am going with the air conditioning was left on?

Face it, I live in Michigan and even we are in awe of Minnesota temps.

Sunday’s Super Bowl is expected to be the coldest ever

How do you liberal Nut Balls explain this?

This should be fun.....

Is this a climate change question? I don't need to be a liberal to explain that climate and weather are not the same thing. For that matter, a cold winter doesn't mean the planet cannot be warming; a cold winter in one place does not mean a cold winter in another, and even if every place experiences a cold winter, they can also experience warm spring, summer, and fall, leading to an overall warming trend.

Also, this Super Bowl is being played in Minnesota. Minnesota in February tends to be cold. :p

This is also only the 5th SB being played in a cold-weather area. There has been one in Indianapolis, one in Minnesota before this, and two in Michigan. Super Bowl Sites » FootballGeography.com So this being the coldest ever isn't that huge an accomplishment: it's mostly colder than a bunch of warm-weather areas.

Last, the article title is a bit misleading, as the Super Bowl won't be all that cold. The game is played inside a domed, heated stadium. ;)

It has to do with Rosby Waves and when it's cold, it's really climate change instead of global warming. You have to be a paid climate "scientist" to understand any of it

I doubt it. If you haven't mastered the difference between climate and weather yet, you're probably incapable.

Cooling temperature trends will eventually lead to climate change. Anyone of you sciencey guys want to blame the Vikings for that?

Seriously, just for sec, drop the partisan pissing-match, and tell me honestly. Do you really think that one cold day, or even one cold season, means that the well-documented, overall trend isn't there? Do all the stats and averages just go way because of one anomaly? You're not really that stupid, are you?

Seriously, just for sec, drop the partisan pissing-match, and tell me honestly. Do you really think that one cold day, or even one cold season, means that the well-documented, overal trend isn't there? Do all the stats and averages just go way because of one anomaly? You're not really that stupid, are you?

You mean an overall trend that has to be adjusted up to match hypothesis? That can't yield a model that reflects reality? Read what I posted moron. I said if there is a cooling trend it can lead to climate change. I did not say oh it was cold today, so the climate changed. None of this make humans the cause.

Seriously, just for sec, drop the partisan pissing-match, and tell me honestly. Do you really think that one cold day, or even one cold season, means that the well-documented, overal trend isn't there? Do all the stats and averages just go way because of one anomaly? You're not really that stupid, are you?

You mean an overall trend that has to be adjusted up to match hypothesis? That can't yield a model that reflects reality? Read what I posted moron. I said if there is a cooling trend it can lead to climate change. I did not say oh it was cold today, so the climate changed. None of this make humans the cause.

Ok, fair enough. But that is the suggestion of the OP, of all these silly threads that cite one data point as proof that climate change is hoax. Climate change may very well be bogus, I don't know. But the notion that "it's cold out so clearly climate change is wrong", however popular, is utterly ignorant.

[Q

It's call "winter" you dumbass...

So...you want to give me a run down on Super Bowls played in the summer?
The ones in Australia when it's summer..Like now...

Shoot me the list of NFL Super Bowls played in Australia
Everyone is played, the media shoots the signal of the NFL Super Bowl to Australia...

Perhaps no one is playing more than you :lol:

[Q

It's call "winter" you dumbass...

So...you want to give me a run down on Super Bowls played in the summer?
The ones in Australia when it's summer..Like now...

Shoot me the list of NFL Super Bowls played in Australia
Everyone is played, the media shoots the signal of the NFL Super Bowl to Australia...

Perhaps no one is playing more than you :lol:
Eh, just doing time.........

Ok, fair enough. But that is the suggestion of the OP, of all these silly threads that cite one data point as proof that climate change is hoax. Climate change may very well be bogus, I don't know. But the notion that "it's cold out so clearly climate change is wrong", however popular, is utterly ignorant.

I agree that was most likely the OP intent and agree one day. season or even a decade does not create a climate change.

Forum List

Back