Coldest November since 1976

Rolling Blunder Boy is wrong yet again....major areas of warming have now cooled to normal... say bye bye to El Nino chances which now stand at zero...
Source

SUCH an idiot you are, BoobyBobNutJob!

It is mid December, wintertime, almost the end of the year, and Northern California has just had several major storm systems come thru and dump a lot of rain on the lowlands and a lot of snow in the higher elevations of the Sierras. Saying that "major areas of warming" have now cooled to normal" (and not even grasping the irony) on Dec 13th does not in any way indicate that the record breaking heat that California has experienced the entire rest of the year has now vanished or been made meaningless, you moronic nutbagger. In spite of a little bit of winter snow, this is still the hottest year on record in California.

I'm not even sure why you imagine that the developement of El Niño conditions in the Pacific is something that we have a bet on....but in any case, you are ridiculously wrong again (as usual) when you claim: "say bye bye to El Nino chances which now stand at zero".

As of December 4th, the experts at NOAA were predicting a 2 out of 3 chance of an El Niño developing soon.

Due to the recent warming and our expectation that ocean temperatures will continue to be above-average, forecasters this month have again increased the odds of El Niño this winter to an approximately 2-in-3 chance.

El Niño impacts can emerge in different parts of the globe, even if the NOAA definition hasn’t yet been formally satisfied. Different countries have different thresholds for El Niño, which are tailored to their specific interests.

For example, the Peruvian National Committee on El Niño Studies (ENFEN) declared a “moderate coastal El Niño” in May of this year; SST anomaly in the easternmost Niño1+2 region is the primary metric for their declaration of coastal El Niño. Their event peaked in July, and is still ongoing. Atmospheric coupling is not required for them to see impacts: the strong downwelling Kelvin wave in the spring and associated warm SSTs near the Peruvian coast reduced the spatial distribution of anchovies, an important fishery for Peru.

(source - NOAA)

lol.......this dolt calls everybody and their brother "retards" but he puts 100% faith in "forecaster" predictions!!!:gay::2up:

That's right.......we skeptics are the assholes here!!!:boobies::boobies::coffee:

SUCH an idiot you are, BoobyBobNutJob!

It is mid December, wintertime, almost the end of the year, and Northern California has just had several major storm systems come thru and dump a lot of rain on the lowlands and a lot of snow in the higher elevations of the Sierras. Saying that "major areas of warming" have now cooled to normal" (and not even grasping the irony) on Dec 13th does not in any way indicate that the record breaking heat that California has experienced the entire rest of the year has now vanished or been made meaningless, you moronic nutbagger. In spite of a little bit of winter snow, this is still the hottest year on record in California.

I'm not even sure why you imagine that the developement of El Niño conditions in the Pacific is something that we have a bet on....but in any case, you are ridiculously wrong again (as usual) when you claim: "say bye bye to El Nino chances which now stand at zero".

As of December 4th, the experts at NOAA were predicting a 2 out of 3 chance of an El Niño developing soon.

Due to the recent warming and our expectation that ocean temperatures will continue to be above-average, forecasters this month have again increased the odds of El Niño this winter to an approximately 2-in-3 chance.

El Niño impacts can emerge in different parts of the globe, even if the NOAA definition hasn’t yet been formally satisfied. Different countries have different thresholds for El Niño, which are tailored to their specific interests.

For example, the Peruvian National Committee on El Niño Studies (ENFEN) declared a “moderate coastal El Niño” in May of this year; SST anomaly in the easternmost Niño1+2 region is the primary metric for their declaration of coastal El Niño. Their event peaked in July, and is still ongoing. Atmospheric coupling is not required for them to see impacts: the strong downwelling Kelvin wave in the spring and associated warm SSTs near the Peruvian coast reduced the spatial distribution of anchovies, an important fishery for Peru.

(source - NOAA)
ol.......this dolt calls everybody and their brother "retards"
Nope, wrong again, as usual. I only call you bamboozled, brainwashed, anti-science, rightwingnut denier cultists 'retards', because you are. And you are either one of the most retarded of all or a scumbag troll getting paid to push propaganda and lies...and in your case total insanity.

but he puts 100% faith in "forecaster" predictions!!
Nope, wrong again. I believe in the massive amounts of scientific evidence supporting the reality of anthropogenic global warming and in the almost unanimous testimony of the world's experts, the climate scientists, and in the affirmation of those conclusions by the overwhelming majority of the rest of the world scientific community. I believe in the photographic evidence that I can see with my own eyes concerning the melting polar ice and the melting glaciers, the flooding, and the other unusual extreme weather disasters.

That's right.......we skeptics are the assholes here!!!
Congratulations, Kookles, after all these years you finally managed to say something true. Inadvertently, I'm sure.

pop question to board members? Can you identify the board member who's head explodes in every single post??

If you mean explodes from the pressure of all the bullshit, that would be yours.

If you mean explodes with laughter at your constant insanity, that would be me.

Forum List

Back