Cold feet at bedtime...

I love playing with the cold butter pats in restaurants. I hold them for about 5 seconds...and melt them! I steam up car windows too. Ive always burned hot. So if have cold feet or hands...im in trouble :lol:

Interesting.. just thinking about you.....and I get all sweaty...:lol:

I love playing with the cold butter pats in restaurants. I hold them for about 5 seconds...and melt them! I steam up car windows too. Ive always burned hot. So if have cold feet or hands...im in trouble :lol:

Sort of interested... Just what were you doing to steam up those car windows?:eusa_whistle:

Sort of interested... Just what were you doing to steam up those car windows?:eusa_whistle:

Nothing much, just sitting there. If i hold my palm up to he window..the window it fogs up in seconds.

My feet are generally cold in the winter. But then I run around barefooted regardless of the time of year.

I used to like a pretty warm house but the last few years, I don't need it hot as long as I have a warm bed to crawl into. I like the house warm...but I get claustraphobic if there isn't an open window somewhere.

Nothing much, just sitting there. If i hold my palm up to he window..the window it fogs up in seconds.

You just sit there in your car...?

My feet are generally cold in the winter. But then I run around barefooted regardless of the time of year.

I used to like a pretty warm house but the last few years, I don't need it hot as long as I have a warm bed to crawl into. I like the house warm...but I get claustraphobic if there isn't an open window somewhere.

Hotels HATE me...i want the room temp down to 65.

See.. from my earlier post.. Gal's just don't want to talk about gas..

I suspect ...Syrenn handles that perfectly also...

Yep, i say sorry. And when they stink is look at the cat and say it wasn't me! :lol:

Yep, i say sorry. And when they stink is look at the cat and say it wasn't me! :lol:

See.. perfect.. if you don't show some sign of imperfection, you're going to drive Dilloduck crazy..

Going to drive? Oh i think i am well under his skin as it is. Now lets watch for the nasty retort :lol:

70? or hotter? :eek: :eek: If it's over 67 in here I'm roasting. We've lowered the temp over the past several years and like it that way; usually keep it around 64 or 65 and 60 or so at night.

Syrenn, my youngest is like you. Furnace kid, radiates heat. My older brother is the same.

70? or hotter? :eek: :eek: If it's over 67 in here I'm roasting. We've lowered the temp over the past several years and like it that way; usually keep it around 64 or 65 and 60 or so at night.

Syrenn, my youngest is like you. Furnace kid, radiates heat. My older brother is the same.

I know what you mean.

We keep the house at 65 during the day and 55 at night.

Does he steam up the windows in the car ? :lol:

I don't understand it. In the winter, when it's cold outside, we keep our house heated well. It will be at least 70 degrees inside and maybe just a little more at times. My wife wears socks, bedroom slippers and dresses warmly inside the house BUT when we go to bed, she always has cold feet and she thinks it is my duty to allow her to put her cold feet on me so they will warm up. What's up with this? Are all wives like this or is mine just defective?:confused:

I highly recommend Toasty Toes!

If you have one for each side of the bed, your wife can turn hers on to warm her feet and you can leave yours off if you are already comfortable.

Electric Foot of the Bed Warmer - Stops Cold Feet!: CozyWinters

Forum List

Back