Cold Antarctic Bottom Water is warming up

Is that why nobody is doing anything about the ChiComs putting out more CO2 than all industrialized nations combined?
This statement is false.

1704197869514.png

1704198188331.png

Everyone is onto your Marxist hoax.
I'm not a Marxist. I'm not in charge of anything, so even if there were a hoax going on, it wouldn't be mine. And the idea that it's a hoax fails a dozen different sanity tests indicating that your claim is INSANE.

Most of us try to avoid being insane. You should try being normal for a bit and see if you like it.

Why don't you see if you can find a scientist who might actually know, who says the ice melt is due to the volcanoes. Cause I've seen several who say it isn't.
sounds like advice you should use.

This statement is false.

View attachment 882214

View attachment 882216

I'm not a Marxist. I'm not in charge of anything, so even if there were a hoax going on, it wouldn't be mine. And the idea that it's a hoax fails a dozen different sanity tests indicating that your claim is INSANE.

Most of us try to avoid being insane. You should try being normal for a bit and see if you like it.
just need to ask, do you know Germany is adding back coal?

This statement is false.

View attachment 882214

View attachment 882216

"We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy” -- IPCC Is that why they measure CO2 by national wealth?

China is the world's biggest emitter and is only increasing its output!!!

IPCC I Protect Communist China

Per Capita CO2 is a nonsensical concept in the AGW Hoax. I mean really?

CO2 is gonna kill us all!!! *

* except you have to measure per capita to assign blame

This statement is false.

View attachment 882214

View attachment 882216

This is the point where a non-insane person would say "I'm sorry, I guess I was mistaken. I'd like to retract that statement, beg everyone's pardon and assure you that I will try my hardest to be more truthful in the future". Go on, give it a go.

This statement is false.

View attachment 882214

View attachment 882216

China puts out 27% of the worlds CO2 emissions.

Claiming Saudi Arabia is the world’s top polluter shows how far you’ll bend over to spin for your ChiCom masters.

And where do you think all that ocean pollution you pretend to care about comes from?

1704221271535.gif

China puts out 27% of the worlds CO2 emissions.
Right. Putting the lie to your claim that they "put out more CO2 than all the industrialized nations combined"
Claiming Saudi Arabia is the world’s top polluter shows how far you’ll bend over to spin for your ChiCom masters.
You should really try to read more carefully. Saudi Arabia has the highest per capita CO2 emissions. The US is #2 and China is #10. I'm going to presume that you just don't know what "per capita" means. It is Latin for "per head" and in this case it is simply the amount of emissions divided by the population of the subject country. In all instances, CO2 emissions will be in some way proportional to the population. China produces a large total amount of CO2 but they do so because, besides only recently having left third-world status, they have the largest population on the planet. They are burning a lot of coal and gas not to live lilke kings, but to support very marginal living conditions for most of their population. Saudi Arabia and the US, on the other hand burn large amounts of fossil fuel per person to support very high standards of living. That is a matter of significance, particularly to the people in third world nations who are and will continue to suffer harm from global warming being caused by emissions from gluttons like the US and Saudi Arabia - people over which they have no control or influence at all.
And where do you think all that ocean pollution you pretend to care about comes from?
The risk to the AMOC is not from water pollution. It is from elevated temperatures melting ice in Greenland and the northern latitudes of Canada and Russia which then flows into the Arctic Ocean.

If you're not able to keep up with the conversation, you don't HAVE to get involved here. I'm not trying to embarrass you but I can't seem to prevent you from doing it.

Forum List

Back