Colbert: "CPAC stands for Caucasian People Are Complaining"

Watching corporate propaganda?

nah .. .

Better things to watch

It's been difficult to figure out what "conservatives" are whining about and what they want our nation of almost 330 million people to do for them. The word "conservative" is commonly used to describe societies in which people are treated unequally and some are denied the freedoms, rights, and privileges enjoyed by others. Hmmmm . . .

It's been difficult to figure out what "conservatives" are whining about and what they want our nation of almost 330 million people to do for them. The word "conservative" is commonly used to describe societies in which people are treated unequally and some are denied the freedoms, rights, and privileges enjoyed by others. Hmmmm . . .
Thankyou! Conservative, to me means maintaing the status quo as opposed to moving forward...progressing as in progressive. Just accepting that things are as they are with no need to change would be ok if everything was great for everyone. It is not, We have work to do on health care, race relations, education, income and wealth disparity, LGBTQ issues, reproductive rights and much more. Conservatives are like an anvile arounfd the neck of society holding it back and stuck in the mud

Thankyou! Conservative, to me means maintaing the status quo as opposed to moving forward...progressing as in progressive. Just accepting that things are as they are with no need to change would be ok if everything was great for everyone. It is not, We have work to do on health care, race relations, education, income and wealth disparity, LGBTQ issues, reproductive rights and much more. Conservatives are like an anvile arounfd the neck of society holding it back and stuck in the mud
As a conservative, I am not trying to convince anyone that the status quo is good. There are issues that need to be dealt with. More likely conservatives are trying to keep leftists from making the worst mistakes we could possibly make, like Critical Race Theory and Green New Deal.

As a conservative, I am not trying to convince anyone that the status quo is good. There are issues that need to be dealt with. More likely conservatives are trying to keep leftists from making the worst mistakes we could possibly make, like Critical Race Theory and Green New Deal.
I expected that someone would have replied to what I said by now.

Just what is a "leftist"? I would like more public forums, in which all issues of concern to anyone are discussed in a round-table fashion. You may have problems with discussing such things as this "critical race theory" and "Green New Deal." I have problems that are associated with double standards being applied according to race, sex, sexual orientation, etc.

What ever the issue, there must be one single standard to be applied to ALL PERSONS. As for history, we must be honest about everything that has occured so that we may learn from it about actions against human beings that must never, ever be repeated.

When do we get ONE LAW for ALL PEOPLE? Who decides what this one law is?

Then how come the left is regressing into 20th century totalitarianism ?
Lol
Freak

Then how come the left is regressing into 20th century totalitarianism ?
Lol
Freak

Explain your comment. Trumpism and its handmaid "Christian" fundamentalism represent authoritarianism and an effort to deny deny freedom to various groups within society

Forum List

Back