Col Karen Kwiatkowski, USAF : Bush Lied About WMDs to Justify Iraq War !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was a Lieutenant Colonel which is an 0-5 in the AirForce. That's barely a field grade officer and well away from a general grade. So you can drop the term "high ranking" from your vocabulary. Most career officers achieve the ranks of major and lieutenant colonel. In the Air Force the rank is given out like candy. Likewise, Air Force intelligence deals with.. ... you got it !!!, Air threats, air assets, weather, and air capabilities. Good luck using her as an authority on Iraq.

Of course, I am using her as an authority on Iraq:

00:10:53
Karen Kwiatkowski

Well, I finally left in May - I'm sorry, in March of 2003, but it was in May of 2002 that I was moved from Sub-Saharan African Affairs into Near East-South Asia, and that's really when my eyes began to be opened about how our policy towards invading, destroying and occupying Iraq, although I'm not sure if that's the right order, but I began to be aware of something else that was going on, which was very, very different from what I had seen in the previous 19 years, and I think that's really - you know, when you have a shock, when suddenly you have a veil pulled away and you see something - and it was inconsistent with my values as a military officer."

And when I saw Michelle Obama making out with aliens I began to realize that aliens both exist and they have a fetish for human women. <<< See I'm an authority on Alien human love making. Why? Because I said so. Evidently that's enough evidence for you right? What does her account and mine have in common? They're both unsubstantiated.

OK FUCKTARD,

WHY DON'T YOU GET YOU IDOLS AT THE PENTAGON AND HAVE THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BEST, ie, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

LET THEM PROVIDE SWORN STATEMENTS THAT SHE

WAS NOT IN THE AIR FORCE, OR,
THAT SHE WORKED AT THE PENTAGON AS A TOILET CLEANER.
FIND A WAY TO DESTROY HER REPUTATION.

ANY ISIS KWIATKOWSKI CONNECTION?

KEEP UP ON DIGGING. YOU'LL FIND IT.

Wow! Bold all caps. Unleash the fury baby.

I AM JUST FOLLOWING THE DEBATE RULES:

WHEN YOUR OPPONENT IS A NAIVE NARCOTIZED DINGLE BERRY USE CAPS IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIM FROM THE INTELLECTUAL COMA.

But not before posting in all capital bold letters as if it adds credence to your argument. Good job. You come off all the more believable as a reasonable and intellectual person. You had me at all caps but the bold letters sealed the deal. I must now retreat from so much intellectual prowess. You are clearly the smarter man.

A point of order isn't following the rules? Pointing out logical and intellectual fallacy after fallacy is against the rules? Observing the lack of evidence is against the rules?

"This chick"?
You been living under a rock?

Perhaps it was for such rock dwellers that the first several sentences in the article specifically spell out who she is, what she's done and what puts her in a position to know what she's talking about.

--- or didn't you even bother to read it?

Past experience has taught me not to waste my time with Salon.

Your loss then. Anybody who would shut themselves out from a given source because they're afraid of what they might hear is ... well, a coward. There's no other word.

NOt afraid.

I am well aware that there is a real chance that something informative or smart might be said on that site.

I am not prepared to sift though the crap I have found there before on the off chance of stumbling across something worthwhile.

If something worthwhile is there, it will be repeated elsewhere, and I will catch it then.

--- which is exactly what the OP did linking this article; no sifting necessary. Goes right to it. So what are you afraid of?

You need to mischaracterize me as a coward for not having any respect for your site, is just you being a dick.

It isn't "my" site. I just happen to know the difference between a web domain and a writer. And I happen to know Karen Kwiatkowski, who is what you and Pubcrawler can only dream of being: an honest Conservative.

Let's fact it, all you and Pusbus have done here is try to troll and derail. That sort of desperation cannot be more transparent.

Why I'll bet while I was writing this post, Pussius trolled another post about inventing the paper clip or some damn thing. See what I mean?

I happen to know what the phrase "unsubstantiated claim" means. I just happen to. Go figure.

Instead of using "publius1787" as your handle you should use marx1848.

Your loss then. Anybody who would shut themselves out from a given source because they're afraid of what they might hear is ... well, a coward. There's no other word.

NOt afraid.

I am well aware that there is a real chance that something informative or smart might be said on that site.

I am not prepared to sift though the crap I have found there before on the off chance of stumbling across something worthwhile.

If something worthwhile is there, it will be repeated elsewhere, and I will catch it then.

--- which is exactly what the OP did linking this article; no sifting necessary. Goes right to it. So what are you afraid of?

You need to mischaracterize me as a coward for not having any respect for your site, is just you being a dick.

It isn't "my" site. I just happen to know the difference between a web domain and a writer. And I happen to know Karen Kwiatkowski, who is what you and Pubcrawler can only dream of being: an honest Conservative.

Let's fact it, all you and Pusbus have done here is try to troll and derail. That sort of desperation cannot be more transparent.

Why I'll bet while I was writing this post, Pussius trolled another post about inventing the paper clip or some damn thing. See what I mean?

I happen to know what the phrase "unsubstantiated claim" means. I just happen to. Go figure.

Hohoho, you got me there big shot. How do I come back from such a zinger? Please, for the love of God, see the video below. And Marx? I would ask you for some analysis to support such a claim but I know who I'm arguing with.

Of course, I am using her as an authority on Iraq:

00:10:53
Karen Kwiatkowski

Well, I finally left in May - I'm sorry, in March of 2003, but it was in May of 2002 that I was moved from Sub-Saharan African Affairs into Near East-South Asia, and that's really when my eyes began to be opened about how our policy towards invading, destroying and occupying Iraq, although I'm not sure if that's the right order, but I began to be aware of something else that was going on, which was very, very different from what I had seen in the previous 19 years, and I think that's really - you know, when you have a shock, when suddenly you have a veil pulled away and you see something - and it was inconsistent with my values as a military officer."

And when I saw Michelle Obama making out with aliens I began to realize that aliens both exist and they have a fetish for human women. <<< See I'm an authority on Alien human love making. Why? Because I said so. Evidently that's enough evidence for you right? What does her account and mine have in common? They're both unsubstantiated.

OK FUCKTARD,

WHY DON'T YOU GET YOU IDOLS AT THE PENTAGON AND HAVE THEM DO WHAT THEY DO BEST, ie, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

WHEN YOUR OPPONENT IS A NAIVE NARCOTIZED DINGLE BERRY USE CAPS IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO SAVE HIM FROM THE INTELLECTUAL COMA.

But not before posting in all capital bold letters as if it adds credence to your argument. Good job. You come off all the more believable as a reasonable and intellectual person. You had me at all caps but the bold letters sealed the deal. I must now retreat from so much intellectual prowess. You are clearly the smarter man.

A point of order isn't following the rules? Pointing out logical and intellectual fallacy after fallacy is against the rules? Observing the lack of evidence is against the rules?

Again, use FACTS to rebutt her assertions.

NOt afraid.

Hohoho, you got me there big shot. How do I come back from such a zinger? Please, for the love of God, see the video below. And Marx? I would ask you for some analysis to support such a claim but I know who I'm arguing with.

I fail to see the connection between a government supremacist dingle berry like yourself and a document intended to clearly delineate government power.

The Communist Manifesto is clearly a better choice for you , since it sought to concentrate power in the hands of what you stupid fucks think are angelical bureaucrats.

NOt afraid.

I fail to see the connection between a government supremacist dingle berry like yourself and a document intended to clearly delineate government power.

The Communist Manifesto is clearly a better choice for you , since it sought to concentrate power in the hands of what you stupid fucks think are angelical bureaucrats.

I'm not a Marxist, but as a formally educated man I was forced to study Marx in University. Though most Marxist oriented people call for big government and social welfare, Marx himself in his Communist Manifesto advocated for the gradual abolishment of the state. But that's neither here nor there. I had fun watching you fail at a logical attempt to justify an unjustifiable claim though.

Publius and Correll have nothing except bed wetting and their own hearsay.

Guys, you have done nothing to counter the LTC's argument, nothing.

You can't disprove a negative. You can't disprove an unsubstantiated argument. I saw aliens making love to Michelle Obama. Now prove me wrong.
False comparison. One is a negative, the other is not. As a formerly educated man, you can't prove she is wrong at all, while she has proven that the admin manipulated the intel. We have always known that.

Last edited:

NOt afraid.

Nah, I think he should go with "Pussius".

Seventy posts to try to bury an inconvenient story in every way that doesn't actually address its points --- that's what I call pussious.

I'm not a Marxist, but as a formally educated man I was forced to study Marx in University. Though most Marxist oriented people call for big government and social welfare, Marx himself in his Communist Manifesto advocated for the gradual abolishment of the state. But that's neither here nor there. I had fun watching you fail at a logical attempt to justify an unjustifiable claim though.
You are only a formerly educated man who has forgotten more than he learned. You have failed to disprove a justified claim.

OK FUCKTARD,

Again, use FACTS to rebutt her assertions.

I saw Aliens making out with Michelle Obama. Now use facts to rebut my assertions. Wha...... you cant do it? Do you know why? Because you can't rebut a first hand account. It is hearsay. It is unsubstantiated. There is no evidence for her assertions.

You are only a formerly educated man who has forgotten more than he learned. You have failed to disprove a justified claim.

A justified claim? Claiming I'm a Marxist is justified? Or were you talking about the articles referenced in the op? Ok then. Prove to me that her claims are justified. Don't ask me to disprove a falsehood that no one else can substantiate. It is clearly false simply because it's unsubstantiated. Therefore it cannot be considered in logical argument.

Last edited:

NOt afraid.

Seventy posts to try to bury an inconvenient story in every way that doesn't actually address its points --- that's what I call pussious.

Yeah, lets call him names. That will really show him how smart you are. He'll never see it coming. Ad hominems always make you look like a genius.

I'm not a Marxist, but as a formally educated man I
was forced to study Marx in University. Though most Marxist oriented people call for big government and social welfare, Marx himself in his Communist Manifesto advocated for the gradual abolishment of the state. But that's neither here nor there. I had fun watching you fail at a logical attempt to justify an unjustifiable claim though.

You are not a "formally educated man"
- sue those institutions for malpractice:

and here is the reason caps are necessary

"The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

Communist Manifesto
Chapter II. Proletarians and Communists

was forced to study Marx in University. Though most Marxist oriented people call for big government and social welfare, Marx himself in his Communist Manifesto advocated for the gradual abolishment of the state. But that's neither here nor there. I had fun watching you fail at a logical attempt to justify an unjustifiable claim though.

"The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

Communist Manifesto

Indeed, and once in the hands of the state they will work for the gradual deterioration of the state into communist utopia. You know, Marx wrote other books too. But I'm sure you haven't read them. Too many pages and all... Of course, I wouldn't have read them either if it weren't for the malpractices of that dreary $30,000 a year institution. Good thing I had scholarships and a GI Bill.

NOt afraid.

Completely and totally disagree.

If Nature's god created something better that pussy he kept it for himself. So no way we should connect this stupid fuck with that wonderful orifice.

NOt afraid.

Completely and totally disagree.

If Nature's god created something better that pussy he kept it for himself. So no way we should connect this stupid fuck with that wonderful orifice.

Something tells me the last time you got close to such an orifice you found yourself at county jail calling your mom to bail you out so you could return to her basement. I suppose that when you found out "good touch bad touch" counts for siblings as well as strangers. What evidence do I have of this? Plenty. Simply read all of your posts in this thread. I would say I have a 95% chance of calling this one correctly.

Respected journalist Bob Woodward says Bush didn't lie about Iraq:

Woodward%20Bush%20one.jpg

WOODWARD: Iraq is a symbol and you certainly can make a persuasive argument it was a mistake but there's a kind of line going along that Bush and the other people lied about this. I spent 18 months looking at how Bush decided to invade Iraq and lots of mistakes, but it was Bush telling George Tenet, the CIA director, don't let anyone stretch the case on WMD and he (Bush) was the one who was skeptical. And if you tried to summarize why we went into Iraq, it was momentum. The war plan kept getting better and easier and finally at that end people were saying, hey look, it'll only take a week or two and early on it looked like it was going to take a year or 18 months and so Bush pulled the trigger.

A mistake, certainly, can be argued and there's an abundance of evidence but there was no lie in this that I could find. - See more at: Bob Woodward Wrong Bush Did Not Lie Us Into Iraq

Communist Manifesto

Indeed, and once in the hands of the state they will work for the gradual deterioration of the state into communist utopia.
You know, Marx wrote other books too. But I'm sure you haven't read them. Too many pages and all... Of course, I wouldn't have read them either if it weren't for the malpractices of that dreary $30,000 a year institution. Good thing I had scholarships and a GI Bill.

Bwahahahahhahahahah

You are a fucking spinmeister.

It is true that once the means of productions are in the hands of the state they will begin to deteriorate - but neither Marx nor his disciples will admit to that.

Communist Manifesto

Indeed, and once in the hands of the state they will work for the gradual deterioration of the state into communist utopia.
You know, Marx wrote other books too. But I'm sure you haven't read them. Too many pages and all... Of course, I wouldn't have read them either if it weren't for the malpractices of that dreary $30,000 a year institution. Good thing I had scholarships and a GI Bill.

Bwahahahahhahahahah

You are a fucking spinmeister.

It is true that once the means of productions are in the hands of the state they will begin to deteriorate - but neither Marx nor his disciples will admit to that.

Yawn. Too easy: Marxism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to Marx "Communism would be a classless, stateless, humane society erected on common ownership and the principle of "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"."

Amazing what happens when you read huh? "Spinmister" pfffft.

Forum List

Back