Cohen: Trump made me do it!!

Trump didn't order Cohen to break campaign finance laws. He naturally expected that his LAWYER would follow the law. The President isn't in any trouble.

Oh Jesus - Trump is in a BUTT-TON of trouble. He's on tape discussing these payoffs just prior to the election.

The payoffs are not illegal and happen all the time. Sorry to burst your bubble. :itsok:

I'm afraid this is all going to be too complex for you to ever wrap your brain around Trumpling.
Go back to bed - Mueller and the Southern District will handle things from here.

No dummy, the former head of the FEC has already said paying off these bimbos is NOT a crime, it did not violate federal election laws. Here I'll respond for you, but but but..but :102:

Well, that didn't take long. Not only has Cohen plead guilty today, but he's also turned on Trump.

Seems that there was campaign finance violations concerning Ms. Daniels and the Playboy Bunny, and there are records to back it up.

Funniest part? Cohen said that Trump ordered him to do it. Here's a link from FOX News so you conservatives won't holler "fake news".............................

Michael Cohen admits violating campaign finance laws 'at direction of' Trump

Michael Cohen, President Trump's longtime personal attorney, admitted Tuesday to violating federal campaign finance laws by arranging hush money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal "at the direction" of then-candidate Trump.

In entering the plea, Cohen did not specifically name the two women or even Trump, recounting instead that he worked with an "unnamed candidate." But the amounts and the dates all lined up with the payments made to Daniels and McDougal.

In total, Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution.

So the traitor, liar, and criminal Cohen is now blaming President Trump.

Good luck proving it with a treasonous criminal.
What a child you are! How can you write the english language and be so stupid? Of course Trump made him do it! How often do you go around writing 150,000 dollar checks and commiting felonie for the fuck of it? You are just going to commit felonies and write 150,000 checks just because your buddy can't keep his dick in his pants! If so you are a bigger idiot than any one could have ever imagined. The guy was getting paid to commit felonies. Even the slightest bit of logic tells you this!

You got nothing on president Trump, 21 months into his presidency and he's still standing.

His own personal attorney just implicated Trump in up to 8 federal felonies. And you're still insisting there's nothing to see.

Um, good luck with that.

It seems desperate willful ignorance is now a GOP party plank.

You don't understand how things work when you are a POTUS.

Smiling.....but you've got it figured out, huh?

Explain it to us.

Trump will serve his entire term, the DC swamp doesn't dare take action against him mark my words.

I expect he will and the day he stops being President he will be arrested along with everyone in the family who knew about this...

There is plenty of charges to keep Trump occupied between now and then... Lets save this one for jail time for the Trump...

No Pardon if not charged...

LOL your fantasy will never come true sorry.

Alternative facts
Truth is NOT truth, lol
Only in Rumpland!

Meanwhile good Americans kick ass and shit all over the faces of the filthy, whiny bitches known as the Left....hahaha
Actually, you shit all over the principles of conservatism. You fuckwits have destroyed the good name of the GOP and conservatism for a very, very long time.[/QUOTE

Well, I’m thinking times have fucking changed...the average conservative has changed....you filthy fucks can’t trample all over good, kind, giving religious folks anymore and you’re shitting your fucking pants...that’s all.
I’m thinking we’re doing something right...we own all of DC and you disgusting bottom feeders are gasping for breath and barely relevant.
Hahaha...
No, conservatism has not changed. I am still here, and I will be here to clean up the stain you fuckwits have made on this country.

Haha...hold on a minute.. do you really believe anybody here believes your filthy ass is even 1% conservative? You’re fucking delusional Loon....you are as Left as they get.

G5000 has alway been conservative and one of those honourable ones... He is not a member of a tribe like you, he has a belief system that tends to favour a conservative approach of individualism over collectivism... But I will point out he has a rational brain which can logically tell you individualism is the answer for everything and Trump is answer for very few things...

Trump, Cohen, Manafort and Flynn were not running a campaign, they are running a criminal enterprise. Three down. One to go.

LMAO! They ran a sample of uranium to Moscow before the Uranium One deal went down? OH, wait! That was Mueller! And my oh my how the money rolled in. The Hildebeast made off with almost a half a billion for her campaign coffers.....courtesy of the Russian oligarchs.

I think that is a whataboutism full of lies...

Hey Dale this the real world back here, want to join us... You should be able to sue someone who put you in this mental condition...

Trump, Cohen, Manafort and Flynn were not running a campaign, they are running a criminal enterprise. Three down. One to go.

LMAO! They ran a sample of uranium to Moscow before the Uranium One deal went down? OH, wait! That was Mueller! And my oh my how the money rolled in. The Hildebeast made off with almost a half a billion for her campaign coffers.....courtesy of the Russian oligarchs.

Hey Dale this the real world back here, want to join us... You should be able to sue someone who put you in this mental condition...

You think you're in the real world, americans are nazis and rscists and russia runs the country boy?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You think you're in the real world, americans are nazis and rscists and russia runs the country boy?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
In the real world Cohen and Manfort are going to prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goods are goods and Truth IS Truth.

Good to hear you admit that, so when do we get a Special Counsel to prosecute all the goods and truth there are on Hillary to the same degree as going after Manafort and Cohen? When will Hillary's office be broken into at 2AM by the FBI?

Hillary card rejected :rolleyes:

hillary-card-deflect-bad-news-away-from-trump-switch-to-28681970.png

Good to hear you admit that, so when do we get a Special Counsel to prosecute all the goods and truth there are on Hillary to the same degree as going after Manafort and Cohen? When will Hillary's office be broken into at 2AM by the FBI?
Same time the FBI breaks into my office or your office, when they get a warrant! IS the time of day relevant? Crooks went to jail, you should be happy! If your an AMerican!

Same time the FBI breaks into my office or your office, when they get a warrant! IS the time of day relevant? Crooks went to jail, you should be happy! If your an AMerican!

These Trumptards will be much happier in Russia, Turkey or the Philippines
I say we start a fund for one-way tickets :)

These Trumptards will be much happier in Russia, Turkey or the Philippines
I say we start a fund for one-way tickets :)
I think some of them are all ready there! I no longer beleive many of these Trumptards are actually american!

Hillary card rejected :rolleyes:

hillary-card-deflect-bad-news-away-from-trump-switch-to-28681970.png

I love the Hillary Card Argument, always used by people to avoid discussing the fact that she would be doing 99 life sentences if the law was ever prosecuted to the same fervor on Democrats as it always is on everyone else.

Best argument: no evidence was found on Hillary (when a ton was) by senate investigations (she was spared a special counsel) because none was ever looked hard for, not a single computer was seized, no offices broken into, in fact, the FBI HELPED DESTROY THE EVIDENCE.

FBI: Aide destroyed 2 of Clinton's phones by 'breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer'

FBI: Hillary Clinton Lost Cell Phones with Classified Emails

The 12 juiciest bits from the FBI's Clinton report

Fire breaks out at Clintons' property in Chappaqua, NY; no injuries reported

Fire on Clinton property was in Secret Service facility - CNN

Forum List

Back