Code Pink mob shuts down Rove book event

Where is the outrage from our resident lefties condemning Code Pink's behavior?

Did the liberal media even cover this? Perhaps our liberal members here, haven't heard anything about it. The event is not to be condoned or tolerated, just as hatred and disruption from the Right, is not to be condoned. Free speech...yes. Disruption...no.

Don't count on it brother. They've learned too well from the thuggery of Obama and his cronies...the Media.

I'm still waiting to hear the part where someone called Rove a ****** or a faggot or spit on him...did any of that happen?

Oddly enough, the only person on this forum that uses those words is YOU.

That's only because you people who support the Tea Baggers would prefer these incidents never happened at all.

and that gets you all giddy I bet?
Forget the fact the man has a RIGHT to speak at his own book signing.

If Karl Rove's lips is moving, then Karl Roving is lying.

That so-called man should be UNDER the jail!

So Rove Lies 100% of the time? He might be One-sided but i can gurantee you that he tells the truth from time to time.. EVEN if you don't agree with it... Just like Obama.. or anyone for that matter.. but you're too Partisan to admit it..

In jail? Why? for speaking his mind? It's not hurting or Harming anyone.. People like you want to Silence people because they have different opinion.. And that my friend, Is sad.

LOLing at comparing the terms "War Criminal" with epitaphs like "******" and "Faggot."

CLASSIC!!!!!
49izadw.gif

I'm still waiting to hear the part where someone called Rove a ****** or a faggot or spit on him...did any of that happen?

Oddly enough, the only person on this forum that uses those words is YOU.

That's only because you people who support the Tea Baggers would prefer these incidents never happened at all.
No shit Sherlock. I do not support anyone who uses the words you use, or people who create uncivil disturbances like these code pink nutjobs. People can disagree without being assholes. This woman was out of line.

I am still waiting for the proof that someone shouted the words you say they did. Haven't seen anything yet. The congressman (Cleaver) already admitted that he was not spit upon intentionally.
Cleaver told me: "I said to this one person, 'You spat on me.' I thought he was going to say, 'Hey, I was yelling. Sorry.' But he continuing yelling and, for a few seconds, I pointed at him and said, 'You spat on me.' " . . .

"I would prefer to believe that the man who allowed his saliva to hit my face was irrational for a moment," Cleaver said.

Turning The Opinion Tide: Karl Rove Called, "War Criminal," Even Leaves Stage!

I wish several war criminals were tried for their crimes, but we all know that won't happen. That includes people like George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back