CNN’s Lemon: Liberals and Progressives 'Most Easily Offended and the Least Tolerant'

Yea and they stopped because we have a free market in America, and their policy of hate was affecting their sales :thup:

So they completely backed down and did the right thing.

Affecting their sales? haha no it wasn't! Chick Fil A was doing just fine despite the anti American / anti business fucks trying to shove their filthy ways down throats. And as far as I know they never gave money to that shit. Why would they have, it is completely against their belief system.
Uh the whole thing was over their donations to anti-gay organizations. The boycott caused them to completely stop those donations, and to issue a statement saying that all people are welcome to their restaurants. And so the boycott ended. :thup:

No they didn't give money to anti gay organizations. They gave money to pro defense of marriage. There is a distinct difference., but not to the anti-freedom / anti business nutcases who unsuccessfully attempted to make them cave. It is why I despise the gay movement, it's all a 1 way street to them. I don't see them giving money to pro defense of marriage, so why should others support their bs?
Chick fil a stopped 100% of their donations to "pro defense of marriage" organizations. So the DID cave. :thup:

But what you said, was that they started donating to gay rights, which is beyond absurd. And show me a link that they stopped donating to causes of their choice.
I never said they started giving to gay groups dummy. Here's what you asked for:

Chick-fil-A tax forms show no donations to anti-gay groups - latimes

Dan Cathy CEO of Chick-fil-A admitted it was a mistake to oppose same-sex marriage - UPI.com

Forum List

Back