CNN’s Lemon: Liberals and Progressives 'Most Easily Offended and the Least Tolerant'

And she gets a six figure Salary, a car and house PAID for this. Parents you need to teach your children before they hit these commie camps

snip;
THIS WEEK IN PROGRESSIVE LUNACY: UC Faculty Trained to Banish Microaggressions
Janet Napolitano wants her professors to stop saying, "America is the land of opportunity."

all of it here:
THIS WEEK IN PROGRESSIVE LUNACY UC Faculty Trained to Banish Microaggressions Truth Revolt

We have to deprogram ours, that is why I always welcome summer vacation for school kids. If we went to all year school, I'm not sure what we would do.
Better solution: don't send them to school. Them librul scum won't learn em anything anyways.

Just need to be aware of the liberal scums indoctrination methods.
They do it through more chicken consumption, yet fish is available.....?

No they hate chikin, shit they were boycotting chick fil a
Actually the boycott ended when Chick Fil A stopped all donations to anti-gay organizations and apologized. :thup:

oh my. Not according to them. they will tell you they are the MOST Tolerant of people who walks this earth.
Lemon better get a suit of armor. lol

SNIP:
“You are part of the political correctness run amuck problem”

Speaking on Black America Web, Don Lemon, host of CNN Tonight, expanded on Jerry Seinfeld’s recent comments on the evils of political correctness. Seinfeld had declared, “there’s a creepy PC thing out there that really bothers me.”

Mediaite first reported Lemon’s startling response:

Do you allow room in your space for those who disagree with you? Do you ever call co-workers or the person you hear on the radio or see on TV stupid because you disagree with them or because they don’t hold your same opinion about an issue? If so, then you might be too politically correct for your own good, for society’s good.

The rant didn’t stop there. Lemon continued:

We have to stop looking for reasons to be offended. We have to allow people leeway to make mistakes in conversations without calling them racist, bigots, stupid, dumb, sell outs and on and on. Not everyone is going to or do they have to agree with you. In fact, it’s better when people don’t agree with you. That’s how we learn.

And here’s where the politically-liberal, African-American host took his comments to the next level—calling out the political left for their insular and intolerant worldview:

ALL of it here:
CNN s Lemon Liberals and Progressives Most Easily Offended and the Least Tolerant Truth Revolt
Republicans are 90% white and feel if they can't call black people coons and n!gg&r and they can't call gays "fags", then PC is over the top and the GOP isn't being fairly treated and GOP rights have been taken away. The real problem is that the GOP can't understand the difference between political correctness and outright racism.

rderp - USMB village idiot
They call me names because they can't prove me wrong.

oh my. Not according to them. they will tell you they are the MOST Tolerant of people who walks this earth.
Lemon better get a suit of armor. lol

SNIP:
“You are part of the political correctness run amuck problem”

Speaking on Black America Web, Don Lemon, host of CNN Tonight, expanded on Jerry Seinfeld’s recent comments on the evils of political correctness. Seinfeld had declared, “there’s a creepy PC thing out there that really bothers me.”

Mediaite first reported Lemon’s startling response:

Do you allow room in your space for those who disagree with you? Do you ever call co-workers or the person you hear on the radio or see on TV stupid because you disagree with them or because they don’t hold your same opinion about an issue? If so, then you might be too politically correct for your own good, for society’s good.

The rant didn’t stop there. Lemon continued:

We have to stop looking for reasons to be offended. We have to allow people leeway to make mistakes in conversations without calling them racist, bigots, stupid, dumb, sell outs and on and on. Not everyone is going to or do they have to agree with you. In fact, it’s better when people don’t agree with you. That’s how we learn.

And here’s where the politically-liberal, African-American host took his comments to the next level—calling out the political left for their insular and intolerant worldview:

ALL of it here:
CNN s Lemon Liberals and Progressives Most Easily Offended and the Least Tolerant Truth Revolt
Republicans are 90% white and feel if they can't call black people coons and n!gg&r and they can't call gays "fags", then PC is over the top and the GOP isn't being fairly treated and GOP rights have been taken away. The real problem is that the GOP can't understand the difference between political correctness and outright racism.

rderp - USMB village idiot
They call me names because they can't prove me wrong.

Negative rderp. We call you names because your tiny little mind is closed and you refuse to learn and accept reality. You choose ignorance. USMB Village Idiot is perfectly fitting.

How many of you oh so tolerant RW'ers will support Don Lemon getting legally married?

He's gay, you know...

Let's hear it. Let's see how many tolerant rightwingers we have here.

We have to deprogram ours, that is why I always welcome summer vacation for school kids. If we went to all year school, I'm not sure what we would do.
Better solution: don't send them to school. Them librul scum won't learn em anything anyways.

Actually the boycott ended when Chick Fil A stopped all donations to anti-gay organizations and apologized. :thup:

The boycott never ended, you think all those bleeding hearts are eating those yummy sandwiches now? Progressives boycott anything that doesn't pander to their whims. Because their number one goal is to see American business succeed, oh never mind.

And I thought CNN (Clinton News Network), was a liberal bastion. :confused-84:

a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually.

why these people are allowed to spew at all is what gets me. they are a expert: IN NOTHING.

The boycott never ended, you think all those bleeding hearts are eating those yummy sandwiches now? Progressives boycott anything that doesn't pander to their whims. Because their number one goal is to see American business succeed, oh never mind.
The boycott's long over because your favorite chicken place agreed to do the right and smart thing and stopped 100% of their donations to anti-gay organizations. And they look even smarter now that gay marriage is the law of the land. Think of all the money they saved thanks to the boycott convincing them to stop donating to a lost cause!

The boycott's long over because your favorite chicken place agreed to do the right and smart thing and stopped 100% of their donations to anti-gay organizations. And they look even smarter now that gay marriage is the law of the land. Think of all the money they saved thanks to the boycott convincing them to stop donating to a lost cause!

The right thing? They had every right to donate to whatever fucking cause they want.

The right thing? They had every right to donate to whatever fucking cause they want.
Yea and they stopped because we have a free market in America, and their policy of hate was affecting their sales :thup:

So they completely backed down and did the right thing.

Yea and they stopped because we have a free market in America, and their policy of hate was affecting their sales :thup:

Affecting their sales? haha no it wasn't! Chick Fil A was doing just fine despite the anti American / anti business fucks trying to shove their filthy ways down throats. And as far as I know they never gave money to that shit. Why would they have, it is completely against their belief system.

Affecting their sales? haha no it wasn't! Chick Fil A was doing just fine despite the anti American / anti business fucks trying to shove their filthy ways down throats. And as far as I know they never gave money to that shit. Why would they have, it is completely against their belief system.
Uh the whole thing was over their donations to anti-gay organizations. The boycott caused them to completely stop those donations, and to issue a statement saying that all people are welcome to their restaurants. And so the boycott ended. :thup:

Uh the whole thing was over their donations to anti-gay organizations. The boycott caused them to completely stop those donations, and to issue a statement saying that all people are welcome to their restaurants. And so the boycott ended. :thup:

No they didn't give money to anti gay organizations. They gave money to pro defense of marriage. There is a distinct difference., but not to the anti-freedom / anti business nutcases who unsuccessfully attempted to make them cave. It is why I despise the gay movement, it's all a 1 way street to them. I don't see them giving money to pro defense of marriage, so why should others support their bs?

No they didn't give money to anti gay organizations. They gave money to pro defense of marriage. There is a distinct difference., but not to the anti-freedom / anti business nutcases who unsuccessfully attempted to make them cave. It is why I despise the gay movement, it's all a 1 way street to them. I don't see them giving money to pro defense of marriage, so why should others support their bs?
Chick fil a stopped 100% of their donations to "pro defense of marriage" organizations. So the DID cave. :thup:

Chick fil a stopped 100% of their donations to "pro defense of marriage" organizations. So the DID cave. :thup:

But what you said, was that they started donating to gay rights, which is beyond absurd. And show me a link that they stopped donating to causes of their choice.

Forum List

Back