CNN’s Lemon: Liberals and Progressives 'Most Easily Offended and the Least Tolerant'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
oh my. Not according to them. they will tell you they are the MOST Tolerant of people who walks this earth.
Lemon better get a suit of armor. lol

SNIP:
“You are part of the political correctness run amuck problem”

Speaking on Black America Web, Don Lemon, host of CNN Tonight, expanded on Jerry Seinfeld’s recent comments on the evils of political correctness. Seinfeld had declared, “there’s a creepy PC thing out there that really bothers me.”

Mediaite first reported Lemon’s startling response:

Do you allow room in your space for those who disagree with you? Do you ever call co-workers or the person you hear on the radio or see on TV stupid because you disagree with them or because they don’t hold your same opinion about an issue? If so, then you might be too politically correct for your own good, for society’s good.

The rant didn’t stop there. Lemon continued:

We have to stop looking for reasons to be offended. We have to allow people leeway to make mistakes in conversations without calling them racist, bigots, stupid, dumb, sell outs and on and on. Not everyone is going to or do they have to agree with you. In fact, it’s better when people don’t agree with you. That’s how we learn.

And here’s where the politically-liberal, African-American host took his comments to the next level—calling out the political left for their insular and intolerant worldview:

ALL of it here:
CNN s Lemon Liberals and Progressives Most Easily Offended and the Least Tolerant Truth Revolt

And she gets a six figure Salary, a car and house PAID for this. Parents you need to teach your children before they hit these commie camps

snip;
THIS WEEK IN PROGRESSIVE LUNACY: UC Faculty Trained to Banish Microaggressions
Janet Napolitano wants her professors to stop saying, "America is the land of opportunity."

all of it here:
THIS WEEK IN PROGRESSIVE LUNACY UC Faculty Trained to Banish Microaggressions Truth Revolt

We have to deprogram ours, that is why I always welcome summer vacation for school kids. If we went to all year school, I'm not sure what we would do.

oh my. Not according to them. they will tell you they are the MOST Tolerant of people who walks this earth.

SNIP:

Speaking on Black America Web, Don Lemon, host of CNN Tonight, expanded on Jerry Seinfeld’s recent comments on the evils of political correctness. Seinfeld had declared, “there’s a creepy PC thing out there that really bothers me.”

Do you allow room in your space for those who disagree with you? Do you ever call co-workers or the person you hear on the radio or see on TV stupid because you disagree with them or because they don’t hold your same opinion about an issue? If so, then you might be too politically correct for your own good, for society’s good.

We have to stop looking for reasons to be offended. We have to allow people leeway to make mistakes in conversations without calling them racist, bigots, stupid, dumb, sell outs and on and on. Not everyone is going to or do they have to agree with you. In fact, it’s better when people don’t agree with you. That’s how we learn.

And here’s where the politically-liberal, African-American host took his comments to the next level—calling out the political left for their insular and intolerant worldview:

ALL of it here:
CNN s Lemon Liberals and Progressives Most Easily Offended and the Least Tolerant Truth Revolt
The irony is staggering.

ROTFLMBAO!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And she gets a six figure Salary, a car and house PAID for this. Parents you need to teach your children before they hit these commie camps

snip;
Janet Napolitano wants her professors to stop saying, "America is the land of opportunity."

all of it here:
THIS WEEK IN PROGRESSIVE LUNACY UC Faculty Trained to Banish Microaggressions Truth Revolt

We have to deprogram ours, that is why I always welcome summer vacation for school kids. If we went to all year school, I'm not sure what we would do.
Better solution: don't send them to school. Them librul scum won't learn em anything anyways.

Ain't that the truth. The dirty little secret is that the media strokes the egos of the easily offended left wing sissies and blows every perceived insult into a freaking federal case.

Pretty loose with the word liberal here arent we?

Or do I have to tell a Sarah Palin joke to expose the bullshit?

Palin gets pulled over by a blond cop.

The cop asked for ID and after several minutes Sarah asks "What does an ID look like?"

"Its square and has your picture on it"

So Sarah digs some more and finds a small mirror. She looks at it, sees her reflection and says "Heres my ID!"

The Blond Cop takes it, looks and hands it back saying "Here you go Ma'am, you're free to go, I didnt realize you were a cop too."

Ain't that the truth. The dirty little secret is that the media strokes the egos of the easily offended left wing sissies and blows every perceived insult into a freaking federal case.
I pretty much let it slide since most does not involve me personally...

snip;

all of it here:

Better solution: don't send them to school. Them librul scum won't learn em anything anyways.

Just need to be aware of the liberal scums indoctrination methods.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

In other news, water is wet.

snip;

all of it here:

They do it through more chicken consumption, yet fish is available.....?

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
Republicans are 90% white and feel if they can't call black people coons and n!gg&r and they can't call gays "fags", then PC is over the top and the GOP isn't being fairly treated and GOP rights have been taken away. The real problem is that the GOP can't understand the difference between political correctness and outright racism.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
Republicans are 90% white and feel if they can't call black people coons and n!gg&r and they can't call gays "fags", then PC is over the top and the GOP isn't being fairly treated and GOP rights have been taken away. The real problem is that the GOP can't understand the difference between political correctness and outright racism.

rderp - USMB village idiot

snip;

all of it here:

They do it through more chicken consumption, yet fish is available.....?

No they hate chikin, shit they were boycotting chick fil a

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

Add bigotry to that.

That used to be known as being Uncouth:

un·couth
ˌənˈko͞oTH/
adjective
  1. (of a person or their appearance or behavior) lacking good manners, refinement, or grace.
    "he is unwashed, uncouth, and drunk most of the time"
    synonyms: uncivilized, uncultured, uncultivated, unrefined, unpolished,unsophisticated, bush-league, common, plebeian, low, rough, rough-hewn,coarse, loutish, boorish, oafish, troglodyte; More

• (especially of art or language) lacking sophistication or delicacy.
      "uncouth sketches of peasants"
And now the Uncouth have fought back saying everyone likes a rude person until those liberals!!!Q!

Forum List

Back