CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

Bannon: Media should 'keep its mouth shut'

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for awhile,” Stephen Bannon said in the interview with the Times published on Thursday.

Bannon said the media still fails to understand how Trump rose to victory.

“I want you to quote this,” Bannon told the newspaper, “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

Bannon defended White House press secretary Sean Spicer and his controversial, fiery performance over the weekend in which he accused the media of dishonest inauguration coverage.

Asked by the Times if Spicer lost credibility with the press, Bannon shot back: “Are you kidding me? ... We think that’s a badge of honor. ‘Questioning his integrity’ — are you kidding me? The media has zero integrity, zero intelligence, and no hard work."

“You’re the opposition party,” Bannon reiterated, “Not the Democratic Party. You’re the opposition party. The media’s the opposition party.”

“The paper of record for our beloved republic, The New York Times, should be absolutely ashamed and humiliated. ... They got it 100 percent wrong,” he said.

disgusting fake news!

C3JCOHDUoAA0di-.jpg

buzzfeed interviewed folks from ISIS. not just fake news, they give terrorists a platform.

Trump is a fake President

His credibility is way below that of CNN

Just wanted to point out that the White House press secretary now prints and holds up tweets the president has issues with

C3cPKvSXUAEObQH.jpg

The media has spent all day talking about a couple phone calls. Phone calls. Obsessed with phone calls. Phone calls. 2 phone calls.

we talkin about phone calls, man. not life, not life, not life, but PHONE CALLS.

1. The link I posted.......... Nancy was criticizing the wording of the song being used by Trump. Then later she said it's a joke and deleted her tweet.

The issue was not what Nancy was or wasn't saying. It was what CNN reported, which was false.

2. Can you provide a different link or a picture where and why do you think the picture was fake? Even Spicer can't defend it. Even Faux News disagree with you.

I don't need to back up anything, jackwagon. Nobody disputes the historic 2009 inauguration of the first African-American President was larger. The photo they used to compare with Trump's inauguration showed the mall 3 hrs. before the event started. You can go to CNN's website and view a 360 degree photo depicting a full mall with overflow spreading from each side.

3. That is not the point. Normally all I mean ALL fashion designers will line up and beg for the job who will design FLOTUS clothing. It's an honor.
But in this case.............. lot of them back off and boycotted.

No they didn't, they weren't asked. Just like the butthurt performers weren't asked to perform. You can't boycott something you weren't invited to. Dumbass.

4. There are awful disgusting threads after threads bashing Chelsea Clinton. So what's new?

I don't recall ANYONE in the media making comments about Chelsea Clinton. You can't show me any. All we hear is this pathetic excuse that people said things about how ugly Chelsea was.... I don't remember it being a joke on SNL or anywhere else. Feel free to prove me wrong.

But that aside, there is no excuse for this. You can't excuse bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. That doesn't make it alright.

1. Whatever.
2. Since you are disputing the real facts. Yes you need to provide a proof why the picture was fake. Do you have other news media that agree with you? Fox News even disagree with you. Get real.
3. Yes they did. Just because you didn't know that that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Also Trump invited lots of A list of celebrities and A list of performers but they all turned him down. See link.

Trump’s Inauguration Nightmare: All the Musicians Who Have Turned Down Invites

4. Agree but you or I don't have a control of that.

Last edited:
So, Nickelodeon has officially passed CNN for total-day viewership. But then again, Nickelodeon actually realizes that Trump is POTUS.

CNN released a poll that has Trump at "historic" low approval rating. Didn't even bother looking at it. FAKE NEWS!

CNN are outraged cuz Trump said they don't cover terrorism. They do cover terror. They minimize or ignore the Islam part.

Obama goes on countless tours apologizing for America
Media: crickets

Trump: You think we're so innocent?
Media: Outrageous!

Forum List

Back