"Trump's(?) Press Conference???

NoneInBox.jpg

Trump: I promise Mexico will pay for the wall! Right after you provide an initial investment

When before has any President, or Present-elect's, press conference needed the President or President-elect's attorney to answer for him?

ROFLMAO SNOWFLAKE TRIGGER THREAD**********************************************

Leftists and their Media Whores FAILED @ #PissGate
Failed in recounts

FAILED FAILED FAILED.... Now they demand our President not be allowed to have counsel with him... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loling@ the LOSERS

"Hey America, Let me hold something to pay for this wall and as soon as I get my tax returns I promise to pay you back"

When before has any President, or Present-elect's, press conference needed the President or President-elect's attorney to answer for him?

protection ... open mouth, lie, cheat, steal, get sued ... lawyers present are a force of habit for Donnie, errrr The Hair Club President.

Donald Trump and his companies have been involved in more than 4,000 lawsuits since 1970. Since Trump began his presidential campaign a year ago, he has become involved in 70 new lawsuits. One of the current cases alleges that Trump University has defrauded its students.

Forum List

Back