CNN, "You are FAKE News!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “You are fake news!”

:clap:

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”

--LOL

actually the crowd cheered Trump for laying into cnn

The reporter thought he could dominate the press conference and ask as many questions as he wanted. He found out differently.

Damned! When Trump called CNN fake news I blew coffee out my nose! Man! That's sure hard on the nasal tissue.

I'm really glad, though, that he had the gonads to call a spade a spade. Some in the Lame Stream Media are going to find some rough weather ahead.

CNN is dominated by dimocraps almost entirely and, as we all know, dimocraps are lying scum

Not complicated.

At all

I guess CNN doesn't have as much journalistic credibility to you guys as the Daily Stormer.

When they post ridiculous shit like this, no they are the equivalent of the daily stormer which is no doubt where you get all of your news. Right, little nazi?

I guess CNN doesn't have as much journalistic credibility to you guys as the Daily Stormer.

When they post ridiculous shit like this, no they are the equivalent of the daily stormer which is no doubt where you get all of your news. Right, little nazi?

Wah wah little baby, I know you are but what am I?

Poor Trump

Sounds so butthurt.....He could use a nice shower

This society is clearly dysfunctionally unable to govern itself.

You would like to think so to enable your authoritarian fantasy's. The reality is the majority of society does just fine. It only has problems when asshats, like you, try and screw things up to further your goals.

Forum List

Back