CNN Unhappy With Their Poll of Trump Speech

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
For viewers, a whopping 57 percent said they had a “very positive” reaction to the speech, while only 24 percent said the speech had a “negative effect.”

Even more incredible for Trump was that 73 percent of viewers said the policies proposed in the speech would move the country in the “right direction,” with only 24 percent saying otherwise.

I saw the look on their faces when they announced these results and I almost fell out of my chair laughing. And the tweets in this piece are something else. :rofl::laugh:

Story @ CNN probably regrets polling viewers after Trump’s RNC speech because, well… WOW

For viewers, a whopping 57 percent said they had a “very positive” reaction to the speech, while only 24 percent said the speech had a “negative effect.”

Even more incredible for Trump was that 73 percent of viewers said the policies proposed in the speech would move the country in the “right direction,” with only 24 percent saying otherwise.

I saw the look on their faces when they announced these results and I almost fell out of my chair laughing. And the tweets in this piece are something else. :rofl::laugh:

Story @ CNN probably regrets polling viewers after Trump’s RNC speech because, well… WOW

1. Please stop with the spamming.

2. There have been threads about this already.

Forum List

Back