Leaks Show Hillary PAC Paid For Online Troll Supporters

Longknife, you're parroting a dishonest source, as usual. Nobody was paid to troll. The PAC people identified themselves as coming from the PAC, hence by definition, they weren't trolls.

Trolls are like socks and farts. Whoever smelt it, dealt it. If someone claims that everyone else is a paid troll, it's because they themselves are a paid troll. How else would they have such intimate knowledge of the ways of trolling?

Longknife, you're parroting a dishonest source, as usual. Nobody was paid to troll. The PAC people identified themselves as coming from the PAC, hence by definition, they weren't trolls.

Trolls are like socks and farts. Whoever smelt it, dealt it. If someone claims that everyone else is a paid troll, it's because they themselves are a paid troll. How else would they have such intimate knowledge of the ways of trolling?
Too bad the leaked emails prove you're lying. There's an entire thread going in politics which link and show the threads. Now your head CORRUPT DNC leader, Debbie Washerman has said she will not speak at your Convention due to the backlash. If you liberals think you can lie yourselves out of this one, you're dead wrong.

When you look at what they are offering as “proof”, you know better. Then again whenever long knife says anything…you should know better than to believe it.

In that case, feel free to hold your breath…as I stand four square behind my support for Ms. Clinton.

I am quite sure you will... As long as you receive the free birth control and abortions on demand you will be a loyal cur...

Well, that and 4 center left jurists, a repeal of Citizens United, laws to prevent you from being fired if you happen to have a different religion/sexual preference than your boss, strengthened privacy laws, some campaign finance reform….

All of which are coming your way.

Forum List

Back