Stats Showing Movement in Support of Trump Growing Among MINORITIES

If this is accurate, this is catastrophic news for Democrats.

Support for Impeachment Collapses Among Black, Hispanic Voters
A recent national poll released by Emerson College indicates that black Americans, a key constituency of the Democrat Party, narrowly opposes Trump’s impeachment. The poll found that 38 percent of black voters are opposed, while 37 percent are in favor, with 25 percent unsure.

Hispanic voters, meanwhile, were only narrowly in favor of impeachment, 48 percent to 41 percent, with 11 percent unsure. The Emerson poll also found 48 percent of white voters nationally were opposed to impeaching Trump, while 44 percent were supportive....

The results are starkly different from those recorded nationally by Emerson in October. At the time, 58 percent of black voters were in favor of impeaching Trump compared to only 27 percent against and 15 percent unsure. Likewise, 73 percent of Hispanics favored the president’s impeachment in October, while 24 percent were opposed and only 3 percent.

Overall, between the two surveys, support for impeaching Trump dropped 20 percent among black voters and 25 percent with Hispanics. The drops have been accompanied by nearly double digit increases among voters from the two communities telling pollsters they were unsure if Trump’s impeachment was the best recourse.

The polling seems to indicate the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, which began televised public hearings this month, has backfired tremendously. When the inquiry first launched, Democrats were eager to prove Trump committed an impeachable offense by suggesting the government of Ukraine investigate Hunter Biden’s business dealings within the country....

According to the poll, black Americans were more intently following the impeachment hearings unfolding on Capitol Hill than either whites or Hispanics. Of the black voters surveyed, 73 percent told pollsters they were “watching” the impeachment hearings, compared to only 27 percent who said they were not. Similarly, 70 percent of whites said they were following the hearings, while 29 percent were not. Among Hispanics, the figure was slightly lower, with 60 percent saying they were watching the hearings and 40 percent admitting they were not. The lower level of viewership could be the reason why Hispanics overall still tend to narrowly approve of Trump’s impeachment.

Regardless of the reasoning support for impeachment has dropped, the end result could prove dire for Democrats heading into next year’s presidential election.

In 2016, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton received 88 percent of the African American vote, as shown by exit polling data from the race. The numbers, although impressive, were significantly lower than the 93 percent Obama garnered in his successful 2012 reelection campaign. Political scientists have attempted to explain the discrepancy by pointing out that overall turnout among black voters was lower in 2016 than 2012. Few, however, have mentioned that Trump’s share of the African American vote was greater than Romney’s, as denoted by the Roper Center for Public Opinion at Cornell University. In fact, the 2016 GOP ticket headed by Trump garnered the highest percentage of black voters since 2004.​
the poll was for nov 17-20 which misses the time to let sink in the hearings of last week and misses the whole Fiona Hill testimony and no time for Sondland testimony on the 20th to register....

I think a poll done this week, will give us a more accurate read/pulse.

It will be worse for you after the failure of the impeachment process sets in.
That's possible! We just do not have real, witchcraft like, crystal balls, to be certain!

Though I suppose it is not out of the question that, you might have one! :dunno:

:p

I have eyes, ears and a brain.

Are they NEW, or being sold as USED but in good condition? :)
They are 8 inch diameter single owner, low mileage and no accidents.

$150 + plus shipping.

514b%2BRTLWWL._SL1135_.jpg

Weighs only about 5 gazzillion pounds after carrying them for hours at the Ren Fair.

Pelosi could have two votes, the first for impeachment and the second one for censure.

House Dem now sees no 'value' in impeachment, as polls show falling support among independents

Michigan Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence, a prominent supporter of Kamala Harris who has previously supported the impeachment inquiry into President Trump, abruptly announced Sunday that she no longer saw any "value" in the process and called for her fellow Democrats to throw their support behind a symbolic censure resolution.

Lawrence's about-face came as polls have shown that independents are souring on the idea of impeaching and removing Trump from office, including in critical battleground states like Wisconsin, even as House Democrats aggressively presented their focus-group-tested "bribery" case against the president over the past two weeks.

"We are so close to an election," Lawrence said Sunday on a Michigan radio program, noting that Trump stands little chance of being convicted by the GOP-controlled Senate. "I will tell you, sitting here knowing how divided this country is, I don't see the value of taking him out of office. But I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable. It's in violation of the oath of office of a president of the United States, and we have to be clear that you cannot use your power of the presidency to withhold funds to get a foreign country to investigate an American citizen for your own personal gain. There's no way around that."

Lawrence continued: "I want him censured. I want it on the record that the House of Representatives did their job and they told this president and any president coming behind him that this is unacceptable behavior and, under our Constitution, we will not allow it. ... I am a Democrat, but I am an independent United States of America citizen."​

If this is accurate, this is catastrophic news for Democrats.

A recent national poll released by Emerson College indicates that black Americans, a key constituency of the Democrat Party, narrowly opposes Trump’s impeachment. The poll found that 38 percent of black voters are opposed, while 37 percent are in favor, with 25 percent unsure.

Hispanic voters, meanwhile, were only narrowly in favor of impeachment, 48 percent to 41 percent, with 11 percent unsure. The Emerson poll also found 48 percent of white voters nationally were opposed to impeaching Trump, while 44 percent were supportive....

The results are starkly different from those recorded nationally by Emerson in October. At the time, 58 percent of black voters were in favor of impeaching Trump compared to only 27 percent against and 15 percent unsure. Likewise, 73 percent of Hispanics favored the president’s impeachment in October, while 24 percent were opposed and only 3 percent.

Overall, between the two surveys, support for impeaching Trump dropped 20 percent among black voters and 25 percent with Hispanics. The drops have been accompanied by nearly double digit increases among voters from the two communities telling pollsters they were unsure if Trump’s impeachment was the best recourse.

The polling seems to indicate the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, which began televised public hearings this month, has backfired tremendously. When the inquiry first launched, Democrats were eager to prove Trump committed an impeachable offense by suggesting the government of Ukraine investigate Hunter Biden’s business dealings within the country....

According to the poll, black Americans were more intently following the impeachment hearings unfolding on Capitol Hill than either whites or Hispanics. Of the black voters surveyed, 73 percent told pollsters they were “watching” the impeachment hearings, compared to only 27 percent who said they were not. Similarly, 70 percent of whites said they were following the hearings, while 29 percent were not. Among Hispanics, the figure was slightly lower, with 60 percent saying they were watching the hearings and 40 percent admitting they were not. The lower level of viewership could be the reason why Hispanics overall still tend to narrowly approve of Trump’s impeachment.

Regardless of the reasoning support for impeachment has dropped, the end result could prove dire for Democrats heading into next year’s presidential election.

In 2016, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton received 88 percent of the African American vote, as shown by exit polling data from the race. The numbers, although impressive, were significantly lower than the 93 percent Obama garnered in his successful 2012 reelection campaign. Political scientists have attempted to explain the discrepancy by pointing out that overall turnout among black voters was lower in 2016 than 2012. Few, however, have mentioned that Trump’s share of the African American vote was greater than Romney’s, as denoted by the Roper Center for Public Opinion at Cornell University. In fact, the 2016 GOP ticket headed by Trump garnered the highest percentage of black voters since 2004.​
the poll was for nov 17-20 which misses the time to let sink in the hearings of last week and misses the whole Fiona Hill testimony and no time for Sondland testimony on the 20th to register....

I think a poll done this week, will give us a more accurate read/pulse.

It will be worse for you after the failure of the impeachment process sets in.

You mean like the republicans did with Bill Clinton?

If you repeat a lie long enough they are hoping black folks will believe it.

Do you mean "lies" like this?

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019
[...]
“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Do you mean "lies" like this?

Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

###

ECONOMY

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019
[...]
“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Show me a trend that he is totally responsible for that didn't start before he came into office.

Polls Show 34 Percent of Black Likely Voters Approve of Trump

A pair of recent polls show that 34 percent of black likely voters approve of President Donald Trump’s presidency, a stunning development that could have a massive impact on his re-election campaign in 2020.

A Rasmussen poll released Friday showed black likely voter approval of Trump at 34 percent. An Emerson Poll showed 34.5 percent approval by the same demographic.

“Boom,” wrote black author and Trump supporter Deneen Borelli on Twitter, calling the results “Democrats worst nightmare.”...

Emerson Polls doesn't even mention blacks for Tramp and the I don't do twitter.

Give me a link to a Rasmussen poll. (not twitter).

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

How come trumpers never talk about policies they feel are gonna cause all of these black voters to switch over and vote Trump ??

When did cutting Medicare and Medicaid, Social Security appeal to a majority of black voters??

When did gutting the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act appeal to minority voters??

When did blowing up the deficit to pay for a tax cut for billionaires cause black folks to celebrate??

Are do you feel just saying "Dems bad" is enough?

Funny how Trumpers ignore these polls...

Maybe the complaint for these polls will be that they were a month ago....

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump

More than 80 percent of black voters want Donald Trump impeached and removed from office

Fact of the matter is, all of this talk about "a surge of minority voters are switching over to Trump" is just shit aimed at reassuring suburban white voters who feels uncomfortable with Trump's use of racist tropes and incendiary language -- so it makes them feel better to have this belief that some token black folks are down with Trump -- this isn't really an actual effort to“ expand republican support among minority voters"....There is only one black republican in both the house and the Senate if you don't count Will Hurd who is not running for re-election next year...more minorities serving in Congress does more to show your outreach than showing a pic of white folks wearing "blacks for Trump" shirts...
EI3UFd7XkAABZFn.jpg

How come trumpers never talk about policies they feel are gonna cause all of these black voters to switch over and vote Trump ??

When did cutting Medicare and Medicaid, Social Security appeal to a majority of black voters??

When did gutting the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act appeal to minority voters??

When did blowing up the deficit to pay for a tax cut for billionaires cause black folks to celebrate??

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

th%20%281%29-S.jpg
Exactly what a moron would say....

if you can't tell me what policies are supposed to appeal to minority voters, then shut the fuk up...

If you can't tell me how cutting Social Security and Medicare is supposed to attract minority voters, then I see why you Trumpers never talk about policies....

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

if you can't tell me what policies are supposed to appeal to minority voters, then shut the fuk up...

If you can't tell me how cutting Social Security and Medicare is supposed to attract minority voters, then I see why you Trumpers never talk about policies....

How cute of you!

You didn't show where any of those things have happened due to President Donald Trump.

By HARIS ALIC 25 Nov 2019

Support for impeaching President Donald Trump has collapsed among Hispanic and black voters—a situation that could doom Democrats in 2020.

November National Poll: Support for Impeachment Declines; Biden and Sanders Lead Democratic Primary

A pair of recent polls show that 34 percent of black likely voters approve of President Donald Trump’s presidency, a stunning development that could have a massive impact on his re-election campaign in 2020.

A Rasmussen poll released Friday showed black likely voter approval of Trump at 34 percent. An Emerson Poll showed 34.5 percent approval by the same demographic.

“Boom,” wrote black author and Trump supporter Deneen Borelli on Twitter, calling the results “Democrats worst nightmare.”...

You’ve believed liberals for how long now?

Idiot.

You’ve believed liberals for how long now?

Idiot.

So does that mean I should believe right wing idiots like you. I am pretty sure I mingle with alot more black folks than your dumbass does.

When did any of that happen?

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

Trump gave all Americans a tax cut.

Trump eliminated well over 1000 Obama era job killing regulations that have resulted in the lowest black unemployment rate in history. Those same EOs have black incomes rising faster than they have in years.

Now, tell me how none of those policies helped blacks.

Forum List

Back