CNN Trunp doesn't see black people as fully human

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN: ‘Trump Doesn’t See Black People As Fully Human’
Abandoning any pretence of being an impartial news broadcaster, a CNN panelist on Monday declared that President Trump does not see black people as “fully human.”

The panel was discussing Trump’s response to director Spike Lee’s comments at the Oscars.

LOL gawd dam you fkrs are such idiots (democrats) and so desperate to make this guy look bad you morons tried so hard you even turned your own against you and your own race better known as democu..t haters. the ones who hate everything and everyone but sell it of as " love Trumps hate" LMFAO! like we said you fkrs are the stupidest idiots . A fkn dog is smarter than u morons.

And you all wonder why we call you nothing but uninformed idiots. CNN YOU ARE FKINNG IDIOTS YOU DO KNNOW THAT RIGHT. YOU ARE MORE HYSTERICAL I NYOUR LIES THAN THE GAWD DAM ONION IS.

YEP HE HATES THOSE GAWD DAM BLACKS!! LOOK AT ALL THE HATE I NTHESE PHOTOS

iu

IN FACT THE ONIONN TELLS MORE TRUTH IN THEIR ARTICLES THAN CNN DOES!

iu

WHEN YOU HATE SOMEONE YOU STUPID FFKRS . YOU DO NOT LAUGH WITH THEM,
YOU DO OT GO NEAR THEM
YOU DO NNOT EAT WITH THEM.....

BUT WAIT YOU FKN ASSHOLES WATN TO SEPARATE YOURSELVES AT THE NEAREST LOCAL COLLEGE AND BLAME IT ON WHITEI............

BUT WAIT........................

iu

CNN: ‘Trump Doesn’t See Black People As Fully Human’

iu

iu

YEP he hates the blacks

upload_2019-2-26_7-43-14.png

See how the dumb asses who hate Trump separate themselves then the MSM A.holes lie blame it on Trump and their sheep stupid kfs fall for it every time. GAWD DAM you ppl really are ffkn idiots " DEMOCRATS" you are the dumbest ffkn morons yep this is my vent post on you sick pos bastards nobody can stand.
As you destroy this nation and humanity all at once you savage pig pos loonns!!

Last edited:
Trump went against all opinion when he said that blacks would be admitted to his country clubs.

Forum List

Back