CNN: Some bases in Iraq "luxurious" for soldiers

Yeah like I thought, ghetto trash.

I'm sure DoS people working in combat zones get the same benefits.

Liberal state department scum. Why can't we execute these traitors?
What does OSC-I stand for.....since you think you're intelligent. Hint....I know a bit more abour Iraq, CENTCOM, etc than your dumbass.

ur dum! 'Merica! YEAH YEAH YEAH FUCKING YEAH STUPID HEAD!

CaféAuLait;5508093 said:
I guess when losing an argument, turning on the large font makes you appear smart? LOL

CaféAuLait;5507405 said:
Everyone is in danger all the time.

What is your point? I am in as much danger walking down the street as a soldier driving a road with IED's and snipers?

CaféAuLait;5508039 said:
Are you serious, did you forget the exchange? YOU brought up Mexico. Fer crying out loud! Why is walking down a Mecixan Street relevant to an American's soldiers combat pay?

WOW, LOL

You are the one who brought up walking down streets as something relevant to American combat pay you moron.

You stated that everyone was in danger at all times.

They ARE.

I then asked you to clarify such and you started with the Mexican streets. Please, lol.

You've left out part of the conversation moron. The part where you ask "I am in as much danger walking down the street as a soldier driving a road with IED's and snipers?" My answer is if the street is in certain parts of Mexico, yes. Its a direct answer to your question, shit for brains.

You've got some serious problems following conversations. I hope one day you overcome your disability.

Last edited:

Liberal state department scum. Why can't we execute these traitors?

ur dum! 'Merica! YEAH YEAH YEAH FUCKING YEAH STUPID HEAD!

CaféAuLait;5508093 said:
I guess when losing an argument, turning on the large font makes you appear smart? LOL

You stated that everyone was in danger at all times.

They ARE.

I then asked you to clarify such and you started with the Mexican streets. Please, lol.

You've left out part of the conversation moron. The part where you claim an American walking down the street is safer than on in Iraq. That's not true if the street they are walking down is in Mexico.

You've got some serious problems following conversations. I hope one day you overcome your disability.

I never made any such claims, please read back.

I asked you a question after you said everyone was in danger and implied that soldiers do not deserve combat pay in theater, I asked; "What was your point? I am in as much danger walking down the street as a soldier driving a road with IED's and snipers?" ( note the question mark, no CLAIM on my part)

Scroll back for reminders or keep claiming your BS. :eusa_hand:

Do you have any other input about CNN calling military bases in Iraq "luxurious" and writing an aritcle seemingly backing cutting their combat pay? Or would you like to try and keep derailing the thread? :redface:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;5508167 said:

They ARE.

You've left out part of the conversation moron. The part where you claim an American walking down the street is safer than on in Iraq. That's not true if the street they are walking down is in Mexico.

I never made any such claims, please read back.

I asked you a question after you said everyone was in danger and implied that soldiers do not deserve combat pay in theater, I asked;
I didn't imply shit. You may have incorrectly inferred but I didn't imply.
"What was your point? I am in as much danger walking down the street as a soldier driving a road with IED's and snipers?" ( note the question mark, no CLAIM on my part)

AND MY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS THAT IT DEPENDS ON THE STREET, You fucking IMBECILIC MORON

Last edited:

Forum List

Back