CNN says questioning hillary's health makes you a CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That's why CNN is the Clinton News Network.

Prison Planet.com » CNN Bashes “Conspiratorial” Questions About Hillary’s Health

aug 8 2016 CNN is attempting to dismiss questions about Hillary Clinton’s health by asserting that photos which appear to show her struggling to climb some steps are old and merely show the aftermath of her slipping.

However, the news network conveniently fails to mention the fact that both federal and NYPD sources have blown the whistle on Hillary’s difficulties with balance and walking in the past.

Under the headline ‘Drudge Report misleads readers with Hillary Clinton photo’, CNN’s Brian Stelter writes that news aggregator Matt Drudge is “taking a six-month-old photo out of context,” adding that Drudge was “wrong” to imply that Clinton has a hard time walking

Stelter claims that the images merely show Hillary being aided after a slip and dismisses concerns about Hillary’s health by blaming “conspiratorial corners of the conservative media” for pushing a “fringe issue”.

Tim Kaine can beat Trump even more easily than Hillary.

Careful what you wish for, freak.

i'm more worried about Trump ... constantly repeating himself is a sign of old age.

Repetition is common in dementia because of memory loss and general behavioral changes. The person may repeat daily tasks, such as shaving, or they may collect items obsessively.

They also may repeat the same questions in a conversation after they’ve been answered

obsessively combing hair and applying makeup,repeating himself 3-4-5 times ...

yup, he's got dementia.

Last edited:
Prison Planet.com?
I remember some valid concerns about Presidential candidates' health over the years. Isn't it about time they both had their physicals? Stiff knees or ankles don't dementia make. I seem to recall one President who couldn't walk at all --well, I don't remember him personally, but you know who I mean.

Bull-fucking-shit.

When McCain ran the left was up his ass constantly over his age and the fact that he'd had melanoma.

I'd be willing to bet if I were to google and look for articles on CNN itself reporting on that, I could find one in less than 30 seconds.

Hillary has a neurological condition. May be MS, may be epilepsy. May be something else.

If Murica gets lucky, she'll have an episode while everyone is watching.

Hillary has a neurological condition. May be MS, may be epilepsy. May be something else.

Julius Caesar had epilepsy; it didn't slow him down.
MS doesn't affect your mind.
Not that she's actually got either one, as I'm sure you know.

If she dropped onstage and flopped like a fish that would be in my sig line for the next 20 years....

....or until she was dead. Then I'd switch it to a picture of her headstone....

A conspiracy theorists would have concluded she is a reptilian based on the clip. And while that's incorrect I can understand why, just look at her!

Liberal conspiracy theorists have concluded that the clip is fake - apparently the aliens made sure to dispose of all the original clips taken from multiple angles.

All in all not a surprising statement for Clinton News Network to make. They believe everything she says, too.

Last edited:
And the Trump communist campaign train wreck continues in slow motion.

And the Trump communist campaign train wreck continues in slow motion.

Is this you?

8c8e3dec427cb72654197d85f4e9cc30_view.jpg

Forum List

Back