Cnn says Hagel quitting

Al Sharpton heading replacement committee...may be Shelia Jackson Lee..
More likely Cynthia McKinney.
Have you read anything by her lately?
From November 22nd:
Well, duh: Russia says if you really want to fight IS(IL/Daish), cut off their money and abide by international law!! The U.S. isn't really fighting ISIS, like with Al Qaeda--they're managing them!!! Russia urges cutting off financial flows to Islamic State The BRICS Post
From November 17th:
For the Obama Administration, there's always money for killing people: Pentagon deploys new laser weapon.
And...
Goading Iran to miscalculate in its response to U.S. provocations is viewed as a "game" at the Saban Center of Brookings: Read "Path to Persia" reflecting the thinking of big time Hillary Clinton supporter, Haime Saban. Hillary Clinton--a warmongering woman of the hegemon. Look at your tax dollars in the game of encircling Iran with military bases. Brookings - Quality. Independence. Impact. ~/ media/ Files/ rc/ papers/ 2009/ 06_iran_strategy/ 06_iran_strategy.pdf

Now hagel speaks...no wonder we are so fucked up.
Hegel should have never have gotten into that position to begin with. Remember his confirmation hearings? He steadfastly maintained that he would have nothing to do with policy. Guess that worked.

Wow it doesn't seem to me that this guy lasted all that long in the position.

As Top Senior aid and advisor to the President....
Who will Al Sharpton appoint?

Wow it doesn't seem to me that this guy lasted all that long in the position.

As Top Senior aid and advisor to the President....
Who will Al Sharpton appoint?
Someone known for loyalty to the administration and sufficiently obscure to pass Senate scrutiny.

You said I said something that I did not. You said it, then you agreed with it.

I did not put anything but "neo cons" in quotations, you idiot!
Looks like Jake roped you in pretty easily.

He got you to follow him in his change of subject to "What Jake said", instead of talking about the subject of the thread, which is Chuck Hagel being out as SecDef.

Conservatives fall for that trick again and again. Don't they ever learn?

Little-acorn has a reading problem.

Oldstyle said something I did not say, then he agreed with what he thinks I said.

Sigh.

The neo-cons are pushing for a leg up in re-establishing it influence for foreign interventionism.

You know what's laughable, Jakey? That you blame "neo-cons" for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy! Hagel has been fired because he pointed out reality to a group of ideologues who want to base policy on their own belief of what the world should be rather than what it is.

10704100_10152460792085197_8053502966788569548_n.jpg

Al Sharpton heading replacement committee...may be Shelia Jackson Lee..
On a serious note, just about every internet source is saying Obama FIRED him for shooting off his mouth too often.

There will be no vote on replacing him until next year and that may be held up by the GOP Senate.

Forum List

Back