Cnn says Hagel quitting

He raised the ire of the White House in August as the administration was ramping up its strategy to fight the Islamic State, directly contradicting the president, who months before had likened the Sunni militant group to a junior varsity basketball squad. Mr. Hagel, facing reporters in his now-familiar role next to General Dempsey, called the Islamic State an “imminent threat to every interest we have,” adding, “This is beyond anything that we’ve seen.” White House officials later said they viewed those comments as unhelpful
No surprise. The Obama regime (and leftist fanatics in general) cannot stand people who tell the truth. They must go.

Does it matter who Obama nominates? It's obvious at this point that he doesn't listen to anyone at the Pentagon anyways.

The neo-cons are pushing for a leg up in re-establishing it influence for foreign interventionism.

You know what's laughable, Jakey? That you blame "neo-cons" for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy! Hagel has been fired because he pointed out reality to a group of ideologues who want to base policy on their own belief of what the world should be rather than what it is.

You lie as easily as you write: I said nothing of the sort "for the President's inability to find a Defense Secretary who will go along with his misguided foreign policy." Then you agree with your own statement attributed to me. I bet you are always confused in the morning.

What "lie"? I simply pointed out how ridiculous it was for you to blame Obama's inability to keep a Secretary of Defense on "neo cons".

Fox is saying Hagel was fired...
When I listened to them, they were saying that they didn't know whether he had been fired or not. Wendell Goler pointed out that Obama was taking pains to say that Hagel had left by his own choice. Brit Hume then said that that explanation "strained credulity", and pointed out that the last two SecDefs had written scathing books about Obama after leaving. Hume then stated that we would know more as time went on.

When did "Fox News say he was fired"?

You said I said something that I did not. You said it, then you agreed with it.

Did "neo cons" somehow manage to nominate Bob Gates, Leon Pannetta and Chuck Hagel without Barry knowing about it? That's got to be one of the dumbest things you've ever said on here, Jakey!

Fox is saying Hagel was fired...
When I listened to them, they were saying that they didn't know whether he had been fired or not. Wendell Goler pointed out that Obama was taking pains to say that Hagel had left by his own choice. Brit Hume then said that that explanation "strained credulity", and pointed out that the last two SecDefs had written scathing books about Obama after leaving. Hume then stated that we would know more as time went on.

When did "Fox News say he was fired"?
msnbc and cnn also said he was fired

Kerry would quit too if Teresa would let him back in her house.

Scary.jpg

Kerry would quit if Teresa would let him back in her house.

Scary.jpg
If I had a "PUNCH POSTER IN THE MOUTH" feature on this computer, I'd use it on ya, bro, for posting this skanky bitch without a warning.

Ma always said you was the cruel one.

Geez, gonna douche my eyes with Clorox!

Firing Hegel is like blaming the victim. Obama must be absolutely desperate at this point. Every initiative in foreign policy has been a failure. Arab Spring, talks with Iran, reset with Russia, pivot to the East. Afghan War (note Obama just reversed himself and kept combat troops there), ISIS. Etc.

I did not put anything but "neo cons" in quotations, you idiot!
Looks like Jake roped you in pretty easily.

He got you to follow him in his change of subject to "What Jake said", instead of talking about the subject of the thread, which is Chuck Hagel being out as SecDef.

Conservatives fall for that trick again and again. Don't they ever learn?

I did not put anything but "neo cons" in quotations, you idiot!
Looks like Jake roped you in pretty easily.

He got you to follow him in his change of subject to "What Jake said", instead of talking about the subject of the thread, which is Chuck Hagel being out as SecDef.

Conservatives fall for that trick again and again. Don't they ever learn?
This new Ignore feature on the board is the best. I never see posts from ignored idiots like Jakeypoo. Sometimes it makes some posts seem a little off. But well worth it. No temptation even to respond to the most discredited poster on here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/u...own-as-defense-chief-under-pressure.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — Defense SecretaryChuck Hagel is stepping down under pressure, the first cabinet-level casualty of the collapse of President Obama’s Democratic majority in the Senate and the struggles of his national security team amid an onslaught of global crises.

The president, who is expected to announce Mr. Hagel’s resignation in a Rose Garden appearance on Monday, made the decision to ask his defense secretary — the sole Republican on his national security team — to step down last Friday after a series of meetings over the past two weeks, senior administration officials said.
<more>

From the same article:

He raised the ire of the White House in August as the administration was ramping up its strategy to fight the Islamic State, directly contradicting the president, who months before had likened the Sunni militant group to a junior varsity basketball squad. Mr. Hagel, facing reporters in his now-familiar role next to General Dempsey, called the Islamic State an “imminent threat to every interest we have,” adding, “This is beyond anything that we’ve seen.” White House officials later said they viewed those comments as unhelpful
The truth is always "unhelpful" to this administration.

Forum List

Back