CNN Reporter Openly Hostile to Tea Party Protestors

Gay pride is decades old the the entire reason it was invented is to show the community the numbers of people who amke up the gay community.

It all started with dressup so the people could diguise their identities to keep from being attacked or fired after the event.

YOu really dont understand that gay people still get killed in some communities?

Are you claiming that the folks at a tea party killed gays? Sort of like you claimed they killed two policemen? Sort of like you tried to blame the right for killing police because of a deranged individual? Specifically your kind of 'truth.'

Are you surprised?

Gay pride is decades old the the entire reason it was invented is to show the community the numbers of people who amke up the gay community.

It all started with dressup so the people could diguise their identities to keep from being attacked or fired after the event.

YOu really dont understand that gay people still get killed in some communities?

Are you claiming that the folks at a tea party killed gays? Sort of like you claimed they killed two policemen? Sort of like you tried to blame the right for killing police because of a deranged individual? Specifically your kind of 'truth.'

Are you surprised?
No, but sick of her spamming. ;)

I have mixed feelings about this, when does the time come when stupid is called stupid. What the man was saying was like he was a recording of simpleminded slogans. He is allowed those slogans but others can counter. Where was he these past eight plus years? And they both argued, no where is it written that an interviewer in a public forum has to listen to loud BS without comment.

I don't mean to imply that because a person becomes a journalist, that person forfeits the right to free speech. That right is guarenteed. The same is true of people who take up employment as train conducters, policemen or doctors.

In this particular case, though, this amateur injected her own political views where they had no right to be. A reporter is to report. If she wanted to present another view, she could have sought out various views. Lord knows there were plenty. "Sir, why did you come here today? Ma'am, why are YOU here today? Young man, you are only 5. Why are you here today?" That would have been a good series of questions and, by their answers, the people would have revealed themselves for better or worse.

By injecting her own passions into the mix, all that was revealed was a small minded, lazy, unproffessional wannabe who had no expertise in the execution of this very important proffession. This would be acceptable on the local college TV station, but not on CNN. When someone is on CNN, they are supposed to be a little more proffessional and the editors should be a little more also.

This was a sad day for journalism.

That journalist was harrassed by the crowd wehn she arrived for merely having CNN on her mike when she walked in.

You know....I used to watch CNN and all their shows for quite a while. However, when they started to get elitist, that's when I left them, and now watch several news channels to try to see where everyone is talking about the same thing.

Once you find the similarities, it's easier to separate the differences, thus helping you find your way to the truth.

However.......CNN's Susan Rosegen isn't the only one to do this.......remember Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera's attack journalism interviews?

Geraldo did it to Scumdog Million Hair Blow Job Bitch (Blagojavich).

O'Reilly sent in a team to attack interview a lady who called him on the carpet after he'd spoken at a rape victims gathering, after he'd said that some people were actually looking to be raped by the way they dress.

Nobody is innocent. They all do it.

Opinion pieces are different. When Charles Krauthammer puts a piece together, you get to see his rationale and deduction, but you can be assured that the conclusion will be more conservative than less. That's opinion, though, and there is a place for that.

While I agree with your comment, Krauthammer is one biased commentator, in this piece he does exactly what he accuses Obama of and yet no seems to see it because he dresses it in flowery words that mean nothing and only point to his partisanship.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsCRsa3Ctzo[/ame]

The video would not play. The role of a commentator is to comment. I have a high regard for Krauthammer's line of logic. I don't know what Obama said in his speech to which Krauthammer refers or what Krauthammer said. Could you capsulize?

Midcan, I believe we all expect editorial writers to be biased. I have a pretty good idea what Krugman's take on a topic will be, when he surprises me, I say so.

Much like Fox trying to make a great success out of an event that could not draw a fraction of the attendance of a gay pride parade in a right wing city like Houston.

Fox news is 37% owned by the Saudis.

Gay pride events are out of control, they have turned into public displays of indecency. Open sexual acts and nudity. If the gay community does not act responsibly and legally when given the permission to parade than what can we expect if we change customs and traditions to appease the gay community.

I can post links making the point but I think its better if you do a search on something like "gay pride events turn into public orgy".

It may not be all gay people at these parades but much of what happens is illegal in every city and every state, the police turn a blind eye to these crimes.

You know....I used to watch CNN and all their shows for quite a while. However, when they started to get elitist, that's when I left them, and now watch several news channels to try to see where everyone is talking about the same thing.

Once you find the similarities, it's easier to separate the differences, thus helping you find your way to the truth.

However.......CNN's Susan Rosegen isn't the only one to do this.......remember Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera's attack journalism interviews?

Geraldo did it to Scumdog Million Hair Blow Job Bitch (Blagojavich).

O'Reilly sent in a team to attack interview a lady who called him on the carpet after he'd spoken at a rape victims gathering, after he'd said that some people were actually looking to be raped by the way they dress.

Nobody is innocent. They all do it.

Who "they all" are is the point in question, though. A reporter is to report the important facts and gain as much information for the viewer as possible. A commentator is to present the side of the story that he feels will attract a larger audience. Big difference.

There is a place for both in news media. When a commentator presents work as reporting, that amounts to lying. Opinion is opinion and facts are facts.

The people that you cite are usually commentators.

Much like Fox trying to make a great success out of an event that could not draw a fraction of the attendance of a gay pride parade in a right wing city like Houston.

Gay pride events are out of control, they have turned into public displays of indecency. Open sexual acts and nudity. If the gay community does not act responsibly and legally when given the permission to parade than what can we expect if we change customs and traditions to appease the gay community.

I can post links making the point but I think its better if you do a search on something like "gay pride events turn into public orgy".

It may not be all gay people at these parades but much of what happens is illegal in every city and every state, the police turn a blind eye to these crimes.

Didn't your party tell you that you're not supposed to talk badly about the Repugnican mouth piece?

Stop drinking the kool aid Crotch Licker.......

That journalist was harrassed by the crowd wehn she arrived for merely having CNN on her mike when she walked in.

If that occurred, then that should have been the story. What was the nature of the harrasment? There wasn't much reporting of unruly behavior, was there?

Bullshit..........did you see the way that they treated the Daily Show when they went over there?

Everyone was telling them to get lost, and they weren't polite either.

Same with anyone not connected to FAUX Noise.

Going Alinsky!

Links at site:

The numbers are in ... (Wizbang)

The numbers are in ...
Posted by Michael Laprarie
Published: April 17, 2009 - 7:54 AM

Several groups have now compiled total attendance numbers for the April 15th Tea Party . SurgeUSA.org estimates between 400,000 and 480,000 total attendance. RedState has compiled a total of 310,000 from 156 parties. The latest roundup from PajamasMedia puts the number at 551,000. And Chuck Simmins at North Shore Journal has compiled the various other compilations and put them all together in a nice chart.

I think the best way to keep this in perspective is to realize that just a few weeks ago, Organizing For America, the Obama Campaign's professional pitchfork brigade, worked over their list of 13 million registered Obama supporters and came up with a measly 114,000 signatures (less than 1%) in support of the Obama Administration's stimulus plan. And after an additional nationwide neighborhood canvassing effort by trained volunteers, only 100,000 additional signatures were collected.

Naturally liberals are branding the turnout of half a million Tea Party supporters on Wednesday as a "failure." But so far, the nascent Tea Party movement has either matched or exceeded the turnouts reported for the first liberal "meet-ups" that were the precursors to the Netroots phenomenon of 2004 - 2008.

Of course those meetings garnered massive nationwide press coverage by a news media desperate to report anything that might damage the Bush Administration. The April 16 New York Times, by contrast, failed to publish a single word about the Tea Parties.

For all of its alleged "failure" this week, Fox News ratings soared during its Tea Party coverage, while over on the other side, the New York Times just announced that it will eliminate several weekly sections of its newspaper in order to cut millions of dollars in operating costs. No further comment should be necessary.

One more noteworthy item: this interesting little discussion from Instapundit about "what's next" after the Tea Parties. Some great suggestions - hundreds or thousands of Tea Partiers start showing up at local political "meet and greet" or town hall events; regular protests outside of local ACORN offices alleging voter fraud; a sit-in at CNN headquarters in Atlanta. Looks like fun, plus I think Alinsky would be proud. The last time I checked, there was nothing in Rules for Radicals that said "liberals only."

BTW, quick google search shows TM didn't come up with the Houston story on her own. No surprise, as she's a tool. Funny thing, the rest of the spinners are also taking heat. LOL!

I don't trust any of the controlled media but i bet the fox team could kick the CNN teams ass in a fist fight....just sayin...

Are you saying that Beck or O'Reilly could beat up Cooper and John King?

Good luck with that. Cooper and King would mop the floor with Beck and O'Reilly.

FAUX noise has a lot of old people who are fat and lazy. Only thing they've got is big mouths and no shame.

Kinda like to see a Celebrity Deatchmatch on MTV between those 4 though........

Didn't your party tell you that you're not supposed to talk badly about the Repugnican mouth piece?

Stop drinking the kool aid Crotch Licker.......

My party is the United States of America, maybe you have not been paying attention but I do not blindly post simply based on my feelings. I am glad you gave me the oppurtunity to point that out, noob.

I make mistakes, correct them when realized, apologize if I need to, I know the flaws of our political system. To me its more important to point out the corruption and policy of both parties.

Last edited:
This is some of the worst "journalism" I have ever seen.

I did laugh when a guy in the crowd yelled "Shut up!" to the reporter.

I took that to mean, "Shut up!" and let the man answer. She was supposed to be a reporter and not there to argue with the the man after she asked his reason for being there.

As a reporter she was unprofessional. It would've been fair to explore other people's views who were there at the same time, though.

Forum List

Back