Olbermann Reaches New Low

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sinatra, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    Perhaps one of the most demeaning displays by any news program in the history of modern media.

His sophomoric attempt at humor is astounding in its lack of intellect and reason.

And then it is concluded with input by Newsweek's Fineman - a magazine that has seen its circulation reduced by nearly 50% in recent years.

Mark my words - Olberman's slant does nothing to help the liberal cause in this nation as there is little intellectually liberal about his views - he is simply a media has-been with falling ratings whose entire show has become un-intended satire.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Olbermann Uses Sexual Innuendo To Cover Tea Parties

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Life_Long_Dem!

Life_Long_Dem! Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    he isnt mocking your right to protest just how lame and misinformed this entire day was...from the conservative lobbyists that helped organize this "grassroots" thing to the corporate right wing sponsorship from fixed noise. Did you know that as of April 1 everyone making under 200 grand is getting much needed tax cuts? probably not because the right wing nuts at fox news and blowhards like limbaugh fail to mention it or say its hogwash.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    I had a feeling Olbermann was a closeted homosexual! Now we know! :lol:

4. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005

So you are approving of his repeated sexualizing of the number one news event of that particular day? If so, shame on you for doing so.

Olberman is not a middle aged pre-teen who giggled his way through the phrase tea-bag over and over again.

It was a demeaning display that extended MSNBC to a new lowpoint.

5. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Excellent job!

You are definitely in the running for a nomination for a Daytime Internet Forum Emmy for Best Dramatic Post.

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,136
    I will admit that liberals/conservatives don't care nearly as much about left wing talk as you guys do about right wing talk. I do, but most of my left leaning friends don't watch MSNBC and don't listen to Air America.

But, I thought you were going to show Olbermann lying or something. I LOVED this!!! You'll need a dick army for this tea bag. LOL.

Wow! You mean an American newspaper/magazine's circulation is in the dumps? Wow! That's a first, huh jackass? :lol:

Didn't we "mark your words" when you said McCain was going to win?

7. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,136
    I hear the guys on Fox & Friends morning show doing the same thing, jackass.

8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,136
    :clap2:

I notice the same right wingers who were soooo happy to get Bush's one time tax break of $600 are now saying BIG DEAL to Obama's $400.

Well I will say to them what they told me when I mocked Bush's $600 tax break.

They can always send it back.

9. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    did you know it is not a tax cut but a modification to the witholding table and thus a change to your pay check.... your end tax bill on your total taxable income did not change....

10. twogreen2c

twogreen2c VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +84
    I noticed Keith mentioned two times the small turnout in Philadelphia. What he didn't inform the viewers is this wasn't the official Tea Party rally. There is an organized rally planned for Saturday, April 18th at Independence Mall. And I would bet there is going to be a very large turnout and guarantee Olbermann and all the other liberal news networks will not report the event.

And on a side note, I think Keith enjoyed the hard-on he got reporting this story. IMO this doofus is so gay.